Part1:测试part A&B合并 纠错
查看听力原文 关闭显示原文
显示译文

Part A :

Welcome to the Fiddy Working Heritage Farm.

欢迎来到弗莱迪工作遗产农场。

This open-air museum gives you the experience of agriculture and rural life in the English countryside at the end of the nineteenth century.

在这个露天博物馆里你可以感受到19世纪末英格兰乡村的农业发展和乡村生活。

So you'll see a typical farm of that period, and like me, all the staff are dressed in clothes of that time.

你会看到那个时候的典型农场,而且这里所有的员工也都和我一样,穿着那时候的服装。

I must give you some advice and safety tips before we go any further.

开始之前,我要跟大家说一些注意事项和安全须知。

As it's a working farm, please don't frighten or injure the animals.

因为它是一个工作农场,请不要吓唬或伤害动物.

We have a lot here, and many of them are breeds that are now quite rare.

我们这里有很多动物,而且很多都是繁殖至今非常稀有的动物。

And do stay at a safe distance from the tools: some of them have sharp points which can be pretty dangerous, so please don't touch them.

请与所有工具保持安全距离:有些很尖锐,比较危险。所以请不要触摸。

We don't want any accidents, do we?

我们不想要任何意外,对不对.

The ground is very uneven, and you might slip if you're wearing sandals so I'm glad to see you're all wearing shoes - we always advise people to do that.

地面是非常不平的,如果你穿着凉鞋你可能会滑倒,所以我很高兴看到你穿鞋子--我们总是建议人们这样穿.

Now, children of all ages are very welcome here, and usually even very young children love the ducks and lambs, so do bring them along next time you come.

我们这里欢迎各个年龄层的小朋友,他们很喜欢这里的小鸭子和小羔羊,所以,下次再来的时候可以带着他们一起来。

I don't think any of you have brought dogs with you, but in case you have.

我想你们之中没有人带狗,如果有的话,

I'm afraid they'll have to stay in the car park, unless they're guide dogs.

除非是导盲犬,其他类型的狗狗类恐怕需要将它们放置在停车场。

I'm sure you'll understand that they could cause a lot of problems on a farm.

我想你们一定明白,它们可能会给农场带来不必要的麻烦。

Before you hear the rest of the talk, you have some time to look at questions 15 to 20. Now listen and answer questions 15 to 20.

Now let me give you some idea of the layout of the farm.

现在我跟大家说一下农场的布局。

The building where you bought your tickets is the New Barn, immediately to your right, and we’re now at the beginning of the main path to the farmland - and of course the car park is on your left.

你们买票的大楼是新仓库,就在你们的右手边。我们现在在通往农田大道的起始点。停车场在你们的左边。

The scarecrow you can see in the car park in the corner, beside the main path, is a traditional figure for keeping the birds away from crops, but our scarecrow is a permanent sculpture.

你看大道边上停车场角落的稻草人,就是那个时期的典型产物,它用来让鸟类远离作物。但我们看到的这个稻草人是个永久性装饰物。

lt’s taller than a human being, so you can see it from quite a distance.

它比正常人类要高,所以你可以离很远就能看到它。

If you look ahead of you, you'll see a maze.

如果你们向前看,你们会看见一个迷宫.

It’s opposite the New Barn, beside the side path that branches off to the right just over there.

它对面是新仓库,在小路分支向右就可到达迷宫那里。

The maze is made out of hedges which are too tall for young children to see over them, but it’s quite small, so you can’t get lost in it!

迷宫由树篱组成,它们对于小孩子来说很高,但其实还是相对比较矮的,你们绝对不会迷失在里面。

Now, can you see the bridge crossing the fish pool further up the main path?

你们看到主路那边跨过鱼塘的桥了吗?

If you want to go to the café, go towards the bridge and turn right just before it.

如果你想喝咖啡,朝着桥的方向走,在它之前右转。

Walk along the side path and the café’s on the first bend you come to.

沿着小路走,第一个拐弯处就到咖啡馆了。

The building was originally the schoolhouse, and it’s well over a hundred years old.

这栋楼原来是所学校,已经有百年历史了。

As you may know, we run skills workshops here, where you can learn traditional crafts like woodwork and basket-making.

有人可能知道,我们在这里开了一间手工坊,你可以在这里学习传统工艺,比如木制工艺或是编篮工艺。

You can see examples of the work, and talk to someone about the courses, in the Black Barn.

你可以在黑色仓库里看到这些工艺品的样品,或和别人讨论一下课程。

If you take the side path to the right, here, just by the New Barn, you’ll come to the Black Barn just where the path first bends.

如果你在小路右转,这里,在新仓库旁边,你就会来到黑色仓库,这里就是小路的第一个拐弯处。

Now I mustn’t forget to tell you about picnicking, as I can see some of you have brought your lunch with you.

当然我不会忘了谈野餐的事,我看到有些人已经带来了自己的午餐。

You can picnic in the field, though do clear up behind you, of course.

你们可以在这片场地野餐,当然,吃完以后记得清理干净。

Or if you’d prefer a covered picnic area, there’s one near the farmyard: just after you cross the bridge, there’s a covered picnic spot on the right.

如果你喜欢室内用餐,农院那边有个地方。就在过桥以后,在右手边有一个室内用餐地点。

And the last thing to mention is Fiddy House itself.

最后我要说一下弗莱迪房子。

From here you can cross the bridge then walk along the footpath through the field to the left of the farmyard.

从这里走过小桥,沿着小路穿过田地走到农院的左边,

That goes to the house, and it’ll give you a lovely view of it.

你就能走到那个房子。那里的风景很不错。

It’s certainly worth a few photographs, but as it’s a private home, I’m afraid you can’t go inside.

这里当然值得拍照,但是因为这个房子是私宅,所以你们不能入室参观。

Right. Well, if you’re all ready, we’ll set off on our tour of the farm.

好了,如果你们准备好了,我们要准备开始参观农场了。

Part B :

First of all, let me thank you all for coming to this public meeting, to discuss the future of our town.

首先,感谢在座的各位参加这次公开会议,一起讨论我们城镇的未来。

Our first speaker is Shona Ferguson, from Barford town council. Shona.

我们的第一个演讲者是绍纳弗格森,来自巴福德镇委员会,绍纳.

Thank you.

谢谢

First I'll briefly give you some background information, then I'll be asking you for your comments on developments in the town.

首先我会简单给你们一些背景信息,然后我会询问你们对城市发展的意见.

Well, as you don't need me to tell you, Barford has changed a great deal in the last 50 years.

你们不需要我来告诉你们,巴福德在过去的50年里已经发生了很大的变化.

These are some of the main changes.

这些都是一些主要的变化.

Fifty years ago, buses linked virtually every part of the town and the neighbouring towns and villages.

五十年前,公交车几乎连接了城市和邻近的城镇以及村庄的所有地方.

Most people used them frequently, but not now, because the bus companies concentrate on just the routes that attract most passengers.

大多数人经常乘坐,但现在不是了,因为巴士公司专注于吸引大多数乘客的路线.

So parts of the town are no longer served by buses.

所以城镇的部分地区不再供应公共汽车.

Even replacing old uncomfortable buses with smart new ones

即使将旧的不舒服的公共汽车更换成智能新车

has had little impact on passenger numbers.

对乘客数量的影响也不大.

It's sometimes said that bus fares are too high,

人们有时说公共汽车票价太高,

but in relation to average incomes, fares are not much higher than they were 50 years ago.

但相对于平均收入来说,比起50年前票价高不了多少.

Changes in the road network are affecting the town.

道路网络的变化正在影响城市.

The centre was recently closed to traffic on a trial basis, making it much safer for pedestrians.

该中心实验性地关闭交通,使其对行人更安全.

The impact of this is being measured.

这带来的影响正在衡量.

The new cycle paths, separating bikes from cars in most main roads,

新的循环路径,在大多数主要道路上将汽车和自行车分离,

are being used far more than was expected, reducing traffic and improving air quality.

现在使用远远超过预期,减少交通并改善空气质量.

And although the council's attempts to have a bypass constructed have failed,

尽管委员会试图建造一个旁路的尝试失败了,但我们还没有放弃说服政府改变主意.

we haven't given up hope of persuading the government to change its mind.

但我们还没有放弃说服政府改变主意.

Shopping in the town centre has changed over the years.

过去几年中市中心购物已经改变了.

Many of us can remember when the town was crowded with people going shopping.

我们中的许多人都会记得这个城市挤满购物的人

Numbers have been falling for several years,

这几年数字一直在下降,

despite efforts to attract shoppers, for instance by opening new car parks.

尽管努力吸引消费者,比如开新的停车场。

Some people combine shopping with visits to the town's restaurants and cafés.

有些人将购物与参观城市的餐馆和咖啡馆结合起来.

Most shops are small independent stores, which is good,

大多数商店都是小型的独立商店,这是好的,

but many people prefer to use supermarkets and department stores in nearby large towns, as there are so few well-known chain stores here.

但许多人更喜欢在附近的大城镇使用超市和百货公司,因为这里著名的连锁店非常少.

Turning now to medical facilities,

谈到医疗设施,

the town is served by family doctors in several medical practices - fewer than 50 years ago,

该镇由家庭医生在几项医疗实践中进行服务--比50年前少,

but each catering for far more patients.

但每一个服务更多的病人.

Our hospital closed 15 years ago, which means journeys to other towns are unavoidable.

我们的医院在15年前关闭了,这意味着到其他城镇的旅程是不可避免的.

On the other hand, there are more dentists than there used to be.

另一方面,这里比过去有有更多的牙医.

Employment patterns have changed, along with almost everything else.

就业模式已经改变,以及几乎所有的一切.

The number of schools and colleges has increased, making that the main employment sector.

学校和大学的数量有所增加,使其成为主要的就业部门.

Services, such as website design and accountancy, have grown in importance,

服务业,如网站设计和会计,重要性有所增加,

and surprisingly, perhaps, manufacturing hasn't seen the decline that has affected it in other parts of the country.

令人惊讶的是,也许,制造业还没像国家其他地区那样有所下降.

Before you hear the rest of the talk, you have some time to look at questions 16 to 20. Now listen and answer questions 16 to 20.

Now I'll very quickly outline current plans for some of the town's facilities, before asking for your comments.

现在,我会很快地勾勒出当前城市的一些设施的计划,在征求您的意见之前.

As you'll know if you regularly use the car park at the railway station, it's usually full.

正如你所知道的,如果你经常在火车站停车,通常都是满的.

The railway company applied for permission to replace it with a multi-storey car park, but that was refused.

该铁路公司申请许可,用一个多层停车场来取代它,但被拒绝了.

Instead, the company has bought some adjoining land, and this will be used to increase the number of parking spaces.

相反,该公司已经购买了一些毗邻的土地,这将被用来增加停车位的数量.

The Grand, the old cinema in the high street, will close at the end of the year, and reopen on a different site.

格兰德,在高街的老电影院,将在今年年底关闭,并将在不同的地点重新开业.

You've probably seen the building under construction.

你可能看到了正在建设中的建筑.

The plan is to have three screens with fewer seats, rather than just the one large auditorium in the old cinema.

计划是有三个屏幕和更少的作为,而不是像旧电影院里的一个大礼堂.

I expect many of you shop in the indoor market.

我想你们中的许多人在室内市场购物.

It's become more and more shabby - looking, and because of fears about safety, it was threatened with demolition.

它变得越来越破旧了,因为担心安全,它一直受到拆除的威胁.

The good news is that it will close for six weeks to be made safe and redecorated, and the improved building will open in July.

好消息是,它将关闭六周,来将强安全和和重新装修,并且将在七月开放.

Lots of people use the library, including school and college students who go there to study.

许多人使用图书馆,包括学校和大学的学生,他们去那里学习.

The council has managed to secure funding to keep the library open later into the evening,

委员会已设法确保资金,以保持图书馆晚上开放的更晚,

twice a week. We would like to enlarge the building in the not-too-distant future, but this is by no means definite.

每周两次.我们希望在不远的将来扩大建设,但这绝不是一定的.

There's no limit on access to the nature reserve on the edge of town, and this will continue to be the case.

在城市边缘的自然保护区没有进入的限制,这将继续如此.

What will change, though, is that the council will no longer be in charge of the area.

不过,将改变的是,委员会将不再负责该地区.

Instead it will become the responsibility of a national body that administers most nature reserves in the country.

相反,它将成为管理自然保护区的国家机构的责任.

OK, now let me ask you...

好吧,现在让我来问你们…

Part B :

Hello, Helen. Sorry I'm late.

你好,海伦,抱歉我迟到了.

Hi, Jeremy, no problem.

嗨,杰瑞米,没关系.

Well we'd better work out where we are on our project, I suppose.

我想,从我们的项目开始着手.

Yeah. I've looked at the drawings you've done for my story, 'The Forest',

好的,我看了你为我的故事所做的画,“森林”,

and I think they're brilliant - they really create the atmosphere I had in mind when I was writing it.

我认为他们是很棒的--他们真的创造了我写它时在我脑中的氛围.

I'm glad you like them.

我很高兴你喜欢他们.

There are just a few suggestions I'd like to make.

我有几个建议.

Go ahead.

说吧.

Now, I'm not sure about the drawing of the cave - it's got trees all around it, which is great,

现在,我对这个洞穴不是很确定--它周围有树围着,这很好,

but the drawing's a bit too static, isn't it?

但画的有点太静了,不是吗?

I think it needs some action.

我认为它需要一些行动.

Yes, there's nothing happening.

是的,没有什么事情发生.

Perhaps I should add the boy - Malcolm, isn't it?

也许我应该加上那个男孩马尔科姆,不是吗?

He would be walking up to it.

他会走向它.

Yes, let's have Malcolm in the drawing.

是的,让马尔科姆在画里.

And what about putting in a tiger - the one that he makes friends witha bit later?

要不要在加一个老虎--后来他和这只老虎交了朋友.

Maybe it could be sitting under a tree washing itself.

也许它可以坐在一棵树下洗涤自己.

And the tiger stops in the middle of what it's doing when it sees Malcolm walking past.

当它看到马尔科姆走过去的时候,老虎停在中间.

That's a good idea.

这是个好主意.

OK, I'll have a go at that.

好的,我会这么画.

Then there's the drawing of the crowd of men and women dancing.

那有一大群男人和女人在跳舞.

They're just outside the forest, and there's a lot going on.

他们刚好在森林外面,有许多正继续走来.

That's right, you wanted them to be watching a carnival procession, but I thought it would be too crowded.

好的,你想让他们看一场狂欢游行,但我觉得这太拥挤了.

Do you think it works like this?

你觉得是这样的吗?

Yes, I like what you've done.

是的,我喜欢你做的.

The only thing is, could you add Malcolm to it, without changing what's already there.

唯一的事情是,你可以把马尔科姆加在那里,而不改变已经在那里的东西吗?

What about having him sitting on the tree trunk on the right of the picture?

让他坐在图片右边的树干上怎么样?

Yes, that would be fine.

是的,那样可以

And do you want him watching the other people?

你要他看着其他人吗?

No, he's been left out of all the fun, so I'd like him to be crying - that'll contrast nicely with the next picture,

不,他已经失去了所有的乐趣,所以我想让他哭,会和下一个画面产生很好的对比,

where he's laughing at the clowns in the carnival.

在那里他在笑狂欢节里的小丑.

Right, I'll do that.

好的,我会那么做的.

And then the drawing of the people ice skating in the forest.

然后在森林里有人滑冰的画.

I wasn't too happy with that one.

我对那个感到不太高兴.

Because they're supposed to be skating on grass, aren't they?

因为他们应该在草地上滑冰,不是吗?

That's right, and it's frozen over.

不错,它完全冻结.

At the moment it doesn't look quite right.

现在看起来不太对.

Mm, I see what you mean.

嗯,我明白你的意思.

I'll have another go at that.

我要另一幅画来完成那个.

And I like the wool hats they're wearing.

我喜欢他们穿的羊毛帽子.

Maybe you could give each of them a scarf, as well.

也许你也可以给他们每人一条围巾.

Yeah, that's easy enough.

是啊,这很容易.

They can be streaming out behind the people to suggest they're skating really fast.

它们可以在人们背后飘动,暗示他们滑冰很快.

Mm, great.

嗯,很好.

Well that's all on the drawings.

好了,这是所有的图纸.

Right. So you've finished writing your story and I just need to finish illustrating it, and my story and your drawings are done.

好的,所以你已经完成了你故事的撰写,我只需要完成说明它,我的故事和你的画完成了.

Before you hear the rest of the discussion, you have some time to look at questions 27 to 30. Now listen and answer questions 27 to 30. Now listen and answer questions 27 to 30.

So the next thing is to decide what exactly we need to write about in the report that goes with the stories,

所以接下来的事情是决定我们需要在报告中伴随故事要写的内容,

and how we're going to divide the work.

以及我们将如何划分工作.

Right, Helen.

对,海伦.

What do you think about including a section on how we planned the project as a whole, Jeremy?

你怎么看,要不要包括我们如何规划整个项目,杰瑞米.

That's probably quite important.

这可能是相当重要的.

Yeah. Well, you've had most of the good ideas so far.

是啊,好的,到目前为止你有很多好主意.

How do you feel about drafting something, then we can go through it together and discuss it?

你觉得要不要写点草稿,然后我们可以一起过一下,然后进行讨论.

OK, that seems reasonable.

好的,这似乎是合理的.

And I could include something on how we came up with the ideas for our two stories, couldn't I?

我可以包括一些关于我们如何获得两个故事的想法,怎么样?

Well I've started writing something about that, so why don't you do the same and we can include the two things.

我已经开始写那个了,所以你为啥要做同一件事,我们可以将这两件事情都完成.

Right. So what about our interpretation of the stories?

好的,那么我们对这些故事的解释呢?

Do we need to write about what we think they show, like the value of helping other people, all that sort of thing?

我们需要写我们认为他们展现了什么,例如帮助其他人的价值,这一类的事情吗?

That's going to come up later, isn't it?

晚点会讨论那个的,不是吗?

I think everyone in the class is going to read each other's stories and come up with their own interpretations, which we're going to discuss.

我认为班上的每个人都会读彼此的故事,并提出自己的解释,我们将会进行讨论.

Oh, I missed that.

哦,我忘记了这个.

So it isn't going to be part of the report at all?

所以这一点也不属于报告的一部分.

No. But we need to write about the illustrations, because they're an essential element of children's experience of reading the stories.

不,但是我们需要写插图相关的内容,因为他们是孩子们读故事的基本元素.

It's probably easiest for you to write that section, as you know more about drawing than I do.

你来写这部分可能更容易,因为你比我知道的更多.

Maybe, but I find it quite hard to write about.

也许吧,但我觉得很难写.

I'd be happier if you did it.

如果你能写我会很开心.

OK. So when do you think...

好的,所以,你认为什么时候…

Part B :

Good morning. Stretton Festival box office.

早安,Stretton节日售票处.

How can I help you?

我能帮助你吗?

Oh, hello. My family and I are on holiday in the area, and we've seen some posters about the festival this week.

噢,你好.我的家庭和我将会来这里度假,我们这周看到一些关于这个节日的海报.

Could you tell me about some of the events, please?

你可以告诉我一些相关的活动,好吗?

Of course.

当然.

First of all, are there still tickets available for the jazz band on Saturday?

首先,周六的爵士乐队的票子还有吗.

There are, but only £15.

还有,但是只有£15的价位了.

The £12 seats have all been sold.

所有的£12的价位已经售罄了.

OK. And the venue is the school, isn't it?

好的,场地是在学校,是吗?

Yes, that's right, the secondary school.

是的,没错,在中学.

Make sure you don't go to the primary school by mistake!

确认你别进错去了小学.

And there's an additional performer who isn't mentioned on the posters - Carolyn Hart is going to play with the band.

而且在海报上还没出现的额外的一个表演者--卡洛琳哈特也会和乐队一起表演.

Oh, I think I've heard her on the radio.

噢,我想我在收音机里听说过她.

Doesn't she play the oboe, or flute or something?

她是不是会演奏双簧管,长笛还是什么其他的?

Yes, the flute.

是的,长笛.

She usually plays with symphony orchestras, and apparently this is her first time with a jazz band.

她通常和交响乐团一起合奏,显然这是她第一次和爵士乐队一起演奏.

Well, I'd certainly like to hear her.

嗯,我当然喜欢听她的.

Then the next thing I want to ask about is the duck races - I saw a poster beside a river.

然后我要问的另一件事是鸭子比赛,我在河边的海报上看到的.

What are they, exactly?

那是怎么样的,确定吗?

Well, you buy a yellow plastic duck - or as many as you like - they're a pound each.

嗯,你买一只金黄色的塑料鸭,或者你想买多少就买多少,它们每个重一磅.

And you write your name on each one.

你可以在每个鸭子上写下自己的名字.

There'll be several races, depending on the number of ducks taking part.

我们会有很多比赛,取决于参与的鸭子的数量.

And John Stevens, a champion swimmer who lives locally, is going to start the races.

而且John Stevens,住在附近的一个游泳冠军会过来开始这场比赛.

All the ducks will be launched into the river at the back of the cinema,

所有的鸭子会在电影院背后的河里开始比赛,

then they'll float along the river for 500 metres, as far as the railway bridge.

接着它们会一路漂浮500米,直到远处的铁路桥.

And are there any prizes?

那么会有什么奖励吗?

Yes, the first duck in each race to arrive at the finishing line wins its owner free tickets for the concert on the last night of the festival.

有的,在每场比赛中第一个冲向结束线的鸭子的主人可以获得节日最后一晚的音乐会的门票.

You said you can buy a duck?

你说你可以买鸭.

I'm sure my children will both want one.

我相信我的孩子们都会想要一个.

They're on sale at a stall in the market.

他们在市场上有个摊位在出售.

You can't miss it - it's got an enormous sign showing a couple of ducks.

你不能错过它的,那里有个巨大的标志展示了一对鸭子.

OK. I'll go there this afternoon.

好的,今天下午我会去那里.

I remember walking past there yesterday.

我记得昨天经过过那里.

Now could you tell me something about the flower show, please?

现在你可以告诉我一些关于花展的信息,好吗?

Well, admission is free, and the show is being held in Bythwaite Hall.

嗯,那是免费入场,而且这个花展是在 Bythwaite礼堂展示的.

Sorry, how do you spell that?

抱歉,那怎么拼写呢?

B-Y-T-H-W-A-I-T-E. Bythwaite.

B-Y-T-H-W-A-I-T-E,Bythwaite.

Is it easy to find?

那地方找起来容易吗?

I'm not very familiar with the town yet.

我还不是很熟悉这个城镇.

Oh, you won't have any problem.

哦,你不会有任何问题的.

It's right in the centre of Stretton.

它就在Stretton的中央.

lt's the only old building in the town, so it's easy to recognise.

它是这个镇上唯一一幢老楼,所以很容易辨认.

I know it. I presume it's open all day.

我知道了.我认为它是全天开放的吧.

Yes, but if you'd like to see the prizes being awarded for the best flowers, you'll need to be there at 5 o'clock.

是的,但如果你想看为最佳的花卉的颁奖,那你必须在5点前到那里.

The prizes are being given by a famous actor, Kevin Shapless.

这个奖项是由著名演员Kevin Shapless颁发的.

He lives nearby and gets involved in a lot of community events.

他就住在附近,而且常常会参与很多的社区活动.

Gosh, I've seen him on TV.

天啊,我在电视上看到过他.

I'll definitely go to the prize-giving.

我绝对会去颁奖礼现场.

Right.

是的.

Before you hear the rest of the conversation you have some time to look at questions 8 to 10. Now listen and answer questions 8 to 10.

I've seen a list of plays that are being performed this week, and I'd like to know which are suitable for my children, and which ones my husband and I might go to.

我看了一下这周的表演名单,我想问一下哪些适合我的孩子们,哪些适合我和我的先生?

How old are your children?

您家孩子多大了?

Five and seven. What about 'The Mystery of Muldoon'?

一个5岁一个7岁。神秘的马尔登怎么样?

That's aimed at five to ten-year-olds.

那个适合5-10岁的儿童。

So if I take my children, I can expect them to enjoy it more than I do?

那如果我带他们去,我想他们会比我收获更多对吗?

I think so. If you'd like something for yourself and your husband, and leave your children with a babysitter, you might like to see 'Fire and Flood'

我认为是这样的。如果您把孩子托给保姆,您和您先生可以看看“火与血”。

- it's about events that really happened in Stretton two hundred years ago, and children might find it rather frightening.

那是关于发生在两百年前的斯特顿的事,小孩子看可能会害怕。

Oh, thanks for the warning. And finally, what about 'Silly Sailor'?

哦,谢谢提醒,那么最后我想问问“愚蠢的水手”。

That's a comedy, and it's for young and old. In fact, it won an award in the Stretton Drama Festival a couple of months ago.

那是个喜剧,老少皆宜。几个月前,它还在斯特顿戏剧节上获奖了。

OK. Well, goodbye, and thanks for all the information. I'm looking forward to the festival!

好吧,那么我就告辞了,感谢您的信息。我很期待这次的假期!

Goodbye.

再见。

Part B :

Good morning, and welcome to the museum - one with a remarkable range of exhibits, which I'm sure you'll enjoy.

早上好,欢迎来到博物馆--它是一个有着相当多数量的展品的博物馆,我相信你会喜欢的.

My name's Greg, and I'll tell you about the various collections as we go round.

我的名字是格雷戈,我会在参观的时候告诉你们关于我们的各种收藏品.

But before we go, let me just give you a taste of what we have here.

但在我们出发之前,让我来带你们品味下我们这里有的东西.

Well, for one thing, we have a fine collection of twentieth and twenty-first century paintings, many by very well-known artists.

嗯,首先,我们有优秀的二十世纪和二十一世纪的绘画作品,许多都是由非常著名的艺术家创作的.

I'm sure you'll recognise several of the paintings.

我肯定你会认出一些画.

This is the gallery that attracts the largest number of visitors, so it's best to go in early in the day, before the crowds arrive.

这也是这个画廊可以吸引最多人数游客的原因,所以最好早点过来参观,在大量客流到来之前.

Then there are the nineteenth-century paintings.

接着就是十九世纪的绘画作品.

The museum was opened in the middle of that century,

在那个世纪中叶,博物馆开业了,

and several of the artists each donated one work - to get the museum started, as it were.

那时候的一些艺术家每人捐赠一副作品给博物馆--从而让博物馆开业了,那是那个时候的它.

So they're of special interest to us - we feel closer to them than to other works.

所以他它们对我们有特殊的兴趣--比起其他的作品我们会更亲近它们.

The sculpture gallery has a number of fine exhibits, but I'm afraid it's currently closed for refurbishment.

雕塑馆中有许多精美的展品,但恐怕目前是关闭状态主要为了整修.

You'll need to come back next year to see it properly, but a number of the sculptures have been moved to other parts of the museum.

你需要明年再来参观,但有一批雕塑被移到博物馆的其他地方了.

'Around the world' is a temporary exhibition - you've probably seen something about it on TV or in the newspapers.

“世界各地”是一个临时性的展览,你可能在电视或报纸上看到了一些相关的信息.

It's created a great deal of interest, because it presents objects from every continent and many countries,

它创造了大量的兴趣,因为它展出的对象来自每一个大陆和许多国家,

and provides information about their social context - why they were made, who for, and so on.

并提供了有关它们的社会背景的信息--包括为什么它们被制作出来,为谁而制作等等.

Then there's the collection of coins.

然后就是硬币的收藏.

This is what you might call a focused, specialist collection,

这就是你所说的一个集中的,专门的收藏,

because all the coins come from this country, and were produced between two thousand and a thousand years ago.

因为所有的硬币都来自这个国家,并在两千年前和一千年前这段时间内制造的.

And many of them were discovered by ordinary people digging their gardens, and donated to the museum!

许多硬币都是被普通人在他们的花园中挖掘出来,并捐赠给博物馆.

All our porcelain and glass was left to the museum by its founder, when he died in 1878.

所有我们的瓷器和玻璃都是由它的创始人留下的,在他在1878年去世时.

And in the terms of his will, we're not allowed to add anything to that collection:

在他的遗嘱里,我们不允许再增加任何东西:

he believed it was perfect in itself, and we don't see any reason to disagree!

他认为它本身就是完美的,而我们也看不到任何理由不同意这说法.

Before you hear the rest of the talk you have some time to look at questions 17 to 20. Now listen and answer questions 17 to 20.

OK, that was something about the collections, and now here's some more practical information, in case you need it.

好的,这是关于收藏的一些信息,现在这里有一些更实用的信息,以防你们需要.

Most of the museum facilities are downstairs, in the basement, so you go down the stairs here.

大部分的博物馆设施都在楼下,在地下室,所以你们可以在这里下楼.

When you reach the bottom of the stairs, you'll find yourself in a sitting area,

当你到达楼梯的底部,你会发现自己在一个可以坐的区域,

with comfortable chairs and sofas where you can have a rest before continuing your exploration of the museum.

那里有舒适的椅子和沙发,你可以休息下,然后再继续探索博物馆.

We have a very good restaurant, which serves excellent food all day, in a relaxing atmosphere.

我们有一个非常好的餐厅,它整天都提供优质的食物,气氛轻松.要去那里的话,

To reach it, when you get to the bottom of the stairs, go straight ahead to the far side of the sitting area, then turn right into the corridor.

当你到达底部的楼梯后,一直向前走到远侧的坐区,然后右转进入走廊.

You'll see the door of the restaurant facing you.

你会看到餐厅门就面对着你.

If you just want a snack, or if you'd like to eat somewhere with facilities for children, we also have a café.

如果你只是想吃点零食,或者你想带儿童吃点东西,我们也有一个咖啡馆.

When you reach the bottom of the stairs, you'll need to go straight ahead,

当你到达楼梯底部时,你需要一直向前走,

turn right into the corridor, and the café is immediately on the right.

然后向右拐进走廊,咖啡店就在右边.

And talking about children, there are baby-changing facilities downstairs:

说到孩子,楼下也有母婴设备:

cross the sitting area, continue straight ahead along the corridor on the left,

穿过坐区,继续沿着左边走廊向前,

and you and your baby will find the facilities on the left-hand side.

你和你的宝宝会在左手边找到这些设施.

The cloakroom, where you should leave coats, umbrellas and any large bags, is on the left hand side of the sitting area.

衣帽间,那里你们可以放外套,雨伞和任何大袋子,在坐区的左手边.

It's through the last door before you come to the corridor.

它在你进入走廊前穿过的最后一扇门.

There are toilets on every floor, but in the basement they're the first rooms on the left when you get down there.

每一层都有厕所,但在地下室厕所是在你进入以后靠左边的第一间房间.

OK, now if you've got anything to leave in the cloakroom, please do that now, and then we'll start our tour.

好了,现在如果你们需要留点东西在衣帽间,可以开始了,然后我们就要开始我们的旅程了.

Question 11 - 14

Complete the notes below.

Write ONE WORD for each answer.

Fiddy Working Heritage Farm

Advice about visiting the farm

Visitors should
· take care not to harm any
· not touch any
· wear
· not bring into the farm, with certain exceptions

显示答案 正确答案:

11. animal|animals   

12. tool|tools   

13. shoes   

14. dog|dogs   

Label the map below.

Write the correct letter A-I , next to Questions 15-20.

15 Scarecrow

显示答案 正确答案: F|f     

Label the map below.

Write the correct letter A-I , next to Questions 15-20.

16 Maze

显示答案 正确答案: G|g     

Label the map below.

Write the correct letter A-I , next to Questions 15-20.

17 Café

显示答案 正确答案: D|d     

Label the map below.

Write the correct letter A-I , next to Questions 15-20.

18 Black Barn

显示答案 正确答案: H|h     

Label the map below.

Write the correct letter A-I , next to Questions 15-20.

19 Covered picnic area

显示答案 正确答案: C|c     

Label the map below.

Write the correct letter A-I , next to Questions 15-20.

20 Fiddy House

显示答案 正确答案: A|a     

考生贡献解析

点击查看题目解析

暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
保存解析
取消
保存成功!

题目讨论

如果对题目有疑问,欢迎来提出你的问题,热心的小伙伴会帮你解答。

如何高效搞定此篇文章?

测试part A&B合并