Section1:Two Tourists in Europe 纠错
查看听力原文 关闭显示原文
显示译文

Part A :

Oh, Peter, there you are.

哦,皮特,你在这儿啊

You've been ages.

你已经去了很久了。

What kept you so long?

是什么让你这么长时间?

I'm sorry I'm so late, Sally.

我很抱歉我这么晚了。莎。

Have you been waiting long?

你等了很久了吗?

Oh, half an hour.

噢,半小时。

But it doesn't matter.

但这并不重要。

I've had a coffee and I've been reading this guidebook for tourists.

我喝了一杯咖啡,我一直在读这本给游客阅读的指南。

Sit down.

坐下。

Umm.

You look very hot and tired.

你看起来很热又累。

What would you like to drink?

你想喝什么?

I'd love a really chilled mineral water or something.

我想真的冰镇矿泉水或类似的。

Will you have another coffee?

你要再来一杯咖啡吗?

Yes, I'll.The waitress will be back in a moment.

是的,我要。女服务员一会儿就回来了。

Why were you so late.

你为什么这么晚了?

Did something happen?

发生了什么事?

Yes.

是的。

You know I went to the bank to cash some travellers cheques.

你知道我去银行兑现一些旅行支票吗?

Well,the exchange rate was looking healthy,but when I went to the teller,they told me that the computer system was temporarily down.

好了,汇率是看起来不错,但当我去取款,他们告诉我,计算机系统被暂时关闭,

So they couldn't do any transactions.

所以他们不能做任何交易。

They said the problem would be fixed in a few minutes,so I waited.

他们说,这个问题将在几分钟内解决,所以我等待。

And then I started talking to another guy in the bank,and I forgot the time.

然后,我开始和另一个在银行的人交谈,我忘记了时间。

Oh, really?

真的吗?

Someone you met in the bank?

你在银行遇到的人?

Does he work there?

他在那里工作吗?

No, he was a tourist, from New York.

不,他是游客,从纽约来的。

His name is Henry,and he's been here for a week, but he's moving on to Germany tomorrow.

他的名字是亨利,他在这里已经一个星期,但他在明天去德国。

He's an architect,and he's spending four weeks travelling around Europe.

他是个建筑师,他在欧洲旅行四周。

Just like us?

和我们一样!

Yes, just like us.

是的,就像我们一样。

He told me the names of some places where we should eat.

他告诉我一些我们应该吃的地方的名字。

Great food,and not too expensive, he said.

非常棒的食物,而不是太贵。

Oh, and he also gave me this map of the bus system, he said he didn't need it anymore.

哦,他也给了我这张公交系统地图。他说他不需要它了。

That's useful.

这是有用的。

Pity he's moving on tomorrow.

很遗憾他明天继续前进。

Ah, here's the waitress. Let's order.

啊,这是女服务员。让我们点单。

Do you want anything to eat,or shall we just have a drink?

你想吃点东西吗?还是我们喝一杯?

Well. I'm hungry.

好的。我饿了,

And we've got a lot of sightseeing to do.

我们还有很多观光的事,

So let's just have a snack and drink.

所以我们来点点心和饮料。

Sounds good to me.

对我来说,听起来不错。

Part B :

Well,let's decide what we'll see today.

好吧,让我们决定今天参观些什么。

I guess the best place to start is the Cathedral and then the Castle.

我想最好的地方是大教堂,然后是城堡。

What are the opening times for those two?

这两者的开放时间是什么?

Well, according to this guidebook, the Cathedral is only open from 9.30 in the morning until midday.

好的,根据这一指南,教堂只从开放早上九点三十到中午。

No, hang on.

不,等等,

That's the Cathedral Museum.

那是大教堂博物馆。

The Cathedral itself is open morning and afternoon.

教堂本身是开放的早晨和下午。

The Castle is just open from 1 to 5,so we can't go there until after lunch.

这座城堡从一点开放到五点,我们就不能去那里吃午饭了。

I really want to spend some time in the Art Gallery, because they've got this wonderful painting by Rembrandt that I've always wanted to see.

我真的很想在美术馆里呆一段时间,因为他们有伦勃朗的精彩的画,我一直想看。

What else should we see?

我们还能看到什么?

Well,the guidebook says the Botanical Gardens are worth spending some time in.

嗯,旅游指南上说的植物园是值得花一些时间的,

And there're open all day from 8 to 6,so we go there anytime.

并且他们开放一整天,从八点到六点,所以我们可以随时去那里。

I'd like to go to the Markets near the river too.

我想去河边的市场,

but ... Oh...no, wait, that's only in the mornings,too.

但…哦…不,等等,那只是在早晨开放。

As well as today and tomorrow, we can see some other places on Monday,you know.

今天和明天,我们可以在星期一参观一些其他的地方。

But I don't think the Markets will be open then.

但我不认为市场会开放:

They only open on Thursdays,so we've missed them for this week.

他们只在周四开放,所以这一周我们错过了他们。

Maybe we should go to the Cathedral today because it's Sunday tomorrow.

也许我们今天应该去大教堂,因为明天是星期日,

And even though it's open every day it might be more difficult to get in tomorrow because of the church services.

即使每天开放,因为教堂的礼拜仪式,也会更难进入。

That is true.

这倒是

But the Art Gallery isn't open on Sundays at all.

但是在星期天,美术馆是不开放的,

So we'll have to go there today.

所以我们必须去那里。

The Castle's open every day except Mondays.

城堡每天开放除了周一,

So we're okay there.

所以我们可以到那里,

And the Gardens of course is only close at night.

当然,花园只在夜间关闭。

Are all these places free or do we have to pay to go in?

这些地方都是免费的吗,还是我们必须付钱进去?

What does the guidebook say?

指南是怎么说的呢?

I think there's a charge for all of them except the Botanical Gardens.

我认为所有的都收费除了植物园。

Oh,and the markets,of course you don't pay to go in.

哦,还有市场你是不用付钱进去的。

OK, well, it looks like our plan is this:

好吧,好吧,看来我们的计划是这样的:

we'll go to see the painting you like first, the Rembrandt, then have lunch and go on to the Castle after that, and then the Cathedral.

首先我们会去看你喜欢的画,伦勃朗,然后吃午饭,之后去城堡,然后大教堂。

OK.

好的。

It says here that the roof of the Cathedral is really beautiful.

这里说大教堂的屋顶真漂亮。

Is that right?

是吗?

What I really want to do at the Cathedral is climb the tower.

我真正想在大教堂做的是爬塔。

The view is supposed to be spectacular!

那里的景观应该是非常壮观的。

OK,well,that'll be more than enough today.

好吧,对于今天这样的行程足够了。

Then, tomorrow, let's go to the Botanical Gardens and have a picnic.

然后,明天,我们去植物园野餐吧。

I want to sit by the river and watch the swans.

我想坐在河边看天鹅。

This city's famous for them.

这座城市以他们出名。

Question 1 - 5

Choose the correct letter A, B or C

1 What does Peter want to drink?

atea

bcoffee

ca cold drink

显示答案 正确答案: C

2 What caused Peter problems at the bank?

aThe exchange rate was down.

bHe was late.

cThe computers weren't working

显示答案 正确答案: C

3 Who did Peter talk to at the bank?

aan old friend

ban American man

ca German man

显示答案 正确答案: B

4 Henry gave Peter a map of

athe city.

bthe bus routes.

cthe train system.

显示答案 正确答案: B

5 What do Peter and Sally decide to order?

afood and drinks

bjust food

cjust drinks

显示答案 正确答案: A

考生贡献解析

点击查看题目解析

暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
保存解析
取消
保存成功!

题目讨论

如果对题目有疑问,欢迎来提出你的问题,热心的小伙伴会帮你解答。

如何高效搞定此篇文章?

Two Tourists in Europe

马上练习