始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Can I help you?

我能帮你吗?

第二段

1 .Yes, I've just moved to this area with my wife and children and I'd like to know where we can all register with a doctor at a Health Center.

是的,我和我的妻子还有孩子刚搬来这个地区,我想知道哪里可以让我们在卫生中心注册一位医生。

第三段

1 .Okay.

好的,

2 .Well. There's doctor Green at the Harvey Clinic.

嗯。在哈维诊所有位格林医生。

3 .We always will recommend her for babies, because she is very good with them and she runs a special clinic.

我们总是为婴儿推荐她,因为她非常好,并且也运行着一个很特别的诊所。

第四段

1 .Oh... actually my youngest child is five, so that wouldn't be any good for us.

哦…其实我最小的孩子已经五岁了,所以对我们来说是没有什么优势的。

第五段

1 .Right.

是的。

第六段

1 .Is there anywhere else I could try?

还有我可以尝试的其他地方吗?

第七段

1 .Yes, the Eshcol Health Practice is the next one on my list.

是的,这个Eshcol卫生实践是我的名单上的下一个。

第八段

1 .How do you spell that?

是怎么拼写吗?

第九段

1 .E-s-h-c-o-l, And it's doctor Fuller, who has space on his list.

E-S-H-C-O-L。还有位富勒博士,在他的领域有一定建树。

2 .The clinic only opened a year ago, so the facilities are all very modern.

该诊所一年前才开业,所以所有的设施都很现代化。

第十段

1 .That sounds good.

听起来不错。

第十一段

1 .And it's particularly good if you are busy during the day, because they also do the appointments in the evening.

如果你在白天工作很忙的话,它就更好了,因为他们在晚上也可以为你进行预约。

2 .They closed on Saturday, though.

虽然他们星期六关门了。

3 .The only other place on the list is the Health Center on Shore Lane.

名单上唯一的另外一个地方是海岸线上的健康中心。

4 .You can register with doctor Gormley, that's G-o-r-m-l-e-y.

你可以注册医生戈姆利盖尔,是G-O-R-M- L-E-Y。

5 .He is new there, but the center has very good reputation.

他虽然是新来的,但在中心有一个非常良好的声誉。

第十二段

1 .Oh, yes, I think I know the road.

哦,是的,我想我知道这种方式。

2 .That would be the best one.

那将是最好的一个。

3 .Thanks.

谢谢。

4 .Could you tell me, will all their services be free?

你能告诉我,他们所有的服务都是免费的吗?

第十三段

1 .Erm...there are usually some small charges that doctors make.

呃….医生会让你付一些小的费用。

2 .Let me see what it says about the Shore Lane Center.

让我看看关于海岸线中心它是怎么说的。

3 .If you need to be vaccinated before any trips abroad, you won't have to pay for this.

如果你需要在去国外旅行之前接种疫苗,你就不必为此付钱了。

4 .Ah, what else?

还有什么?

5 .The sports injury treatment service operates on the paying basis, as does the nutritional therapy service.

运动伤害治疗服务是在付费的基础上运作的,作为营养治疗服务。

6 .Some health centers do offer alternative therapies like homeopathy as part of their pay-to-use service.

有一些健康中心提供替代疗法如临床疗法作为付费服务的一部分。

7 .Shore Lane are hoping to do this soon.

海岸线中心也希望尽快这样做

8 .I think they may start with acupuncture.

——我想他们可能会开始用针灸疗法。

9 .And finally, if you need to prove you're healthy or haven't had any serious injuries before a new employer will accept you, you can get a free fitness check-up there, but you'd most likely have to pay for insurance medicals though.

最后,如果你需要证明你是健康的或者在新雇主录用你之前证明你没有任何严重的伤害,你可以在那里得到一个免费的健康体检,但是你很可能还是要支付医疗保险的费用。

第十四段

1 .Okay, thanks.

好的,谢谢

第一段

1 .You might be also interested to know the Center is running a pilot scheme talks with patients.

你也可能有兴趣知道这个中心正在推广一个与病人会谈的试点计划。

2 .I've got the list here. Actually, they look very interesting.

我这里有个名单。其实,他们看起来是很有趣的。

第二段

1 .What sort of things?

是什么样的东西呢?

第三段

1 .Well, the first one is about giving up smoking.

嗯,第一个件事就是要戒烟。

2 .It's next week, the 25th of February, at 7 pm, and that's in Room 4.

是下个星期,2月25日,晚上7点,在4号房间。

3 .It says, the talk will stress the health benefits, particular for people with asthma or heart disease.

据说,这个会谈会强调健康的好处,特别是对患有哮喘或心脏病的人。

第四段

1 .That sounds very interesting.

那听起来很有趣。

第五段

1 .There's also a talk about families with children. It's on Healthy Eating, and takes place at the first of March, at 5 o'clock.

还有一个孩子与家人的会谈。是关于健康饮食的,在3月1日下午5点举行。

2 .Will that be at the Health Center?

那将是在健康中心举行吗?

第六段

1 .Erm, actually it's the primary school on Shore Lane.

呃,其实是在海岸线小学举行。

2 .I imagine they're inviting parents of pupils there-and it says here "all welcome".

我猜想他们届时会邀请学生的父母,据说是很受欢迎的。

第七段

1 .Mmm,I might go to that if I have time.

嗯,如果有时间我会去的。

第八段

1 .There's a couple of other talks-one giving advice about how to avoid injuries while doing exercise.

还有一些其他的会谈——一个关于如何在运动中避免受伤的建议。

2 .It's on the 9th of March.

是在3月9日举行。

3 .It's a late afternoon talk at 4.30, and it will be in Room 6.

哦,这是一个下午的会谈,是在四点半,将在6号房间举行。

4 .It also says the talk is suitable for all ages.

据说这个会谈是适合所有年龄段的。

5 .And finally, there is a talk called "Stress Management", which is...

最后,有一个叫做“压力管理”的演讲……。