原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .What about you, Ibrahim?
你呢,易卜拉欣?
第二段
1 .Well, I think I learnt a lot about how important editing is.
嗯,我想我学到了很多关于编辑的重要性。
2 .When you're filming you think that everything's going to be interesting, but in fact we cut around half of it in the end, and then it was much better.
当你拍摄的时候你认为每件事都会很有趣,但事实上我们在录制结束剪切掉一半内容,它会更好的。
第三段
1 .Good.
好的,
2 .Well, one last thing I'd like to ask.
我想问的最后一件事。
3 .What mistakes do you think you, as a group that is, made?
你认为你们团队合作的错误是什么?
4 .I mean, to put it another way, if you had to do it all over again, is there anything you'd do differently?
我的意思是,如果你不得不重新做一遍,有什么是你要改变的吗?
第四段
1 .We didn't plan very well.
我们没有计划的很好。
2 .For example, we didn't decide on dates when we'd complete each separate step of the project, and we should have agreed about that in the beginning, because we were always late with everything!
例如,我们没有决定何时我们会完成项目的每一个单独的步骤,我们应该从一开始就达成一致,因为我们总是做什么都慢!
第五段
1 .Right.
好的。
2 .Anything else?
还有别的吗?
第六段
1 .I think we should have tried to experiment more with the camera.
我认为我们应该多尝试不同的拍摄技巧。
2 .I mean with angles, and the focus and that kind of thing.
我的意思是角度和聚焦之类的。
第七段
1 .So you should have been more ambitious?
你认为应该有更大的野心?
2 .Do you agree, Ibrahim?
你同意吗,易卜拉欣?
第八段
1 .Not really.
不是的。
2 .In fact, I think we were too ambitious.
事实上,我觉得我们太有野心了。
3 .We were inexperienced, and we didn't have a lot of time, and we tried to do too much, to make a long film.
我们是没有经验的,我们没有太多的时间,我们试着做太多,做一个长的电影。
4 .Next time I would make a shorter one and try to get quality better.
下一次我尝试会做一个较短的电影,以获得更好的质量。
第九段
1 .Well, that's very interesting.
好,很有趣。
2 .Next semester we will be doing another video project - with a different content, of course - but you'll have an opportunity to put into practice what you've learnt this time.
下学期我们将做另一个不同内容的视频项目,当然,你们将有机会把你学到的东西付诸实践。
3 .Do you have any ideas about...
你有什么想法吗…