始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Good morning.

早上好。

2 .Total Insurance.

这里是Total Insurance。

3 .Judy speaking, how may I help you?

我是Judy,有什么可以帮助您的嘛?

第二段

1 .I recently shipped my belongings from overseas back here to Australia and I took out insurance with your company.

最近我把行李从国外托运回澳大利亚,然后我在你们公司投了保。

2 .Some items were damaged during the move so I need to make a claim.

在运输过程中有些物品损坏了,所以我要求索赔。

3 .What do I have to do?

我需要做些什么呢?

第三段

1 .Okay, well first I need to get a few details about this.

好的,首先我需要知道一些细节。

2 .Can you give me your name please?

请问您叫什么呢?

第四段

1 .Yes. It's Michael Alexander.

好的。我叫Michael Alexander。

第五段

1 .Okay.

好的。

2 .And your address please?

再请问一下您的地址是什么?

第六段

1 .My old address or my current one?

我的以前的地址还是我现在住的地址?

第七段

1 .Your current one.

您现在的地址。

第八段

1 .It's 24 Manly Street, Milperra near Sydney.

现在我住在近悉尼的米尔佩拉男人街24号。

第九段

1 .What was the suburb, sorry?

不好意思我没听清,什么市来着?

第十段

1 .Milperra.

米尔佩拉。

2 .M-l-L-P-E-R-R-A.

M-I-I-P-e-r-r-a。

第十一段

1 .Right.

好的。

2 .Now, who was the shipping agent, Mr. Alexander?

现在问下,谁是货运代理人Alexander先生?

第十二段

1 .You mean the company we used?

你是说我们用的公司?

第十三段

1 .Yes, the company who packed everything up at the point of origin.

是的,就是在出发地把物品打包起来的公司。

第十四段

1 .Oh, it was …er... First Class Movers.

哦,那是…..呃…First Class Movers。

第十五段

1 .Okay ... where were the goods shipped from?

好的…货物从哪里运来的?

第十六段

1 .China, but the ship came via Singapore and was there for about a week.

中国,但船是从新加坡来的,在那里停留大约有一周。

第十七段

1 .Don't worry, all of that information will be in the documentation.

不用担心,所有的信息都会存档。

2 .Now, the dates.

现在还想问下日期。

3 .Do you know when the ship arrived?

你知道这艘船是什么时候到的吗?

第十八段

1 .It left on the 11th of October and got to Sydney on the 28th of November.

它在十月11日启程,在十一月28日到悉尼。

第一十九段

1 .Okay.

好的。

2 .I need one more thing. There's a reference number.

我还要知道一件事。就是编号。

3 .It should be in the top right-hand-corner of the pink form they gave you.

编号在他们给你的粉红色表格右上角。

第二十段

1 .Let me have a look.

让我看看。

2 .I have so many papers.

我有太多文件了。

3 .Yes, here it is.

在这里

4 .It's 601 ACK.

编号是601 ACK。

第二十一段

1 .Thanks.

谢谢。

第一段

1 .I need to take down a few details of the actual damage over the phone before you put in a full report.

我需要在你提交全面报告之前,现在电话里面记录有关实际毁损情况的一些详细信息。

2 .Can you tell me how many items were damaged and what the damage was?

你能告诉我有多少物品被损坏了,损坏具体是什么?

第二段

1 .Yes, well four things actually.

是的,实际上有四件物品损坏。

2 .I'll start with the big things.

我先从大东西开始。

3 .My TV first of all.

首先是我的电视机。

4 .It's a large one...very expensive.

很大很贵。

第三段

1 .Our insurance doesn't cover electrical problems.

我们的保险不包括电子问题。

第四段

1 .It isn't an electrical problem.

这不是一个电子问题。

2 .The screen has a huge crack in it so it's unusable.

屏幕上有一个巨大的裂缝,不能再用了。

第五段

1 .I see.

我明白了。

2 .Any idea of the price to repair it?

修一下要多少钱你知道吗?

第六段

1 .No.

不了。

2 .Well, I don't think it can be repaired.

我不认为修一下就可以解决问题。

3 .It will need a new one.

我需要一个新的。

第七段

1 .Okay.

好吧。

2 .I'll make a note of that and we'll see what we can do.

我会记下来,看看我们可以做些什么。

3 .Now, what was the second item?

第二个坏掉的东西是什么?

第八段

1 .The cabinet from the bathroom was damaged as well.

浴室柜的橱柜也坏了。

2 .It's a lovely cabinet; we use it to keep our towels in.

是一个很可爱的橱柜,我们用它来放我们的毛巾。

第九段

1 .And what is the extent of the damage?

损坏程度是多少?

第十段

1 .Well, the back and the sides seem okay but the door has a huge hole in it.

嗯,后面和侧面都还好,但门上有一个大洞。

2 .It can't be repaired.

修不好了。

3 .I'm really not very happy about it.

我真的很不高兴。

第十一段

1 .And how much do you think it will cost to replace it?

你认为换一个要多少钱?

第十二段

1 .Well, when I bought it last year I paid $125 for it.

我去年买的时候花了125美元。

2 .But the one I've seen here in Sydney is a bit more expensive, it's $140.

但是我在悉尼看到的有点贵,要140美元。

第十三段

1 .Right, and what was the third item?

好的,这第三个坏掉的东西是什么?

第十四段

1 .My dining room table.

是我的餐桌。

2 .It's a lovely table from Indonesia.

非常可爱,来自印度尼西亚。

3 .It must have been very hot inside the container because one leg has completely split down the middle.

集装箱里面肯定很热因为一个桌子腿中间裂开了。

4 .The top and the other three look okay thank goodness.

幸运的是,最上面和其他三个桌腿看起来还好。

第十五段

1 .Any idea of the price to repair it?

要修复它大概多少钱你知道吗?

第十六段

1 .Well, I had an estimate done on this actually because it is a very special table to us.

嗯,其实我去做过一个估算,因为这对我们来说是非常特别的桌子。

2 .They quoted us $200, which is really pricey so I hope the insurance will cover the total cost.

他们给我们报价200美元,这真的很贵所以我希望保险可以赔偿这部分的损失。

第十七段

1 .I'm sure that will be fine.

我肯定没有什么问题。

2 .What was the last item, Mr. Alexander?

Alexander先生,最后一个索赔的东西是什么?

第十八段

1 .Well, we have a lovely set of china plates and dishes, you know, with matching cups, saucers, the lot.

好的,我们有一套可爱的套瓷器餐具,你知道的,还有配套的杯子,碟子,等等。

2 .They were all in the one box which must have got dropped because some plates were broken-six actually.

他们都在一个箱子里,箱子肯定摔过了,因为一些盘子摔碎了一六个盘子。

第一十九段

1 .And can you tell me the replacement value of these?

你能告诉我重新买要多少钱吗?

第二十段

1 .Well, it's hard to say because they were part of a set but they can be up to $10 each as it's such a good set.

好吧,很难说,因为他们是一套餐具中的一部分,但它们可以高达每个10美元,因为这套餐具非常精美。

第二十一段

1 .Okay, so that would be around $60 altogether?

好的,那总共是60美元?

第二十二段

1 .Yes, that's right.

是的,是60美元。

第二十三段

1 .And is that all of the items?

这就是全部索赔物品吗?

第二十四段

1 .Yes.

是的。

2 .So what do I have to do now?

那我现在要做什么?