始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Hi Sue.

嗨。

第二段

1 .Hi Mike, so what happened to you last week?

嗨,迈克,所以上周你发生了什么事?

第三段

1 .Oh, I was sick with the flu.

哦,我得了流感。

2 .What's this I hear about a big assignment we've got to do?

我听说了一个大的任务,我们必须做的?

第四段

1 .Well, basically, we've got to find two science experiments to do with a group of eight - year - old children at the local primary school, and we've got to complete it by the end of the week.

嗯,基本上,我们必须进行2个针对一群当地8岁的小学生的科学实验,我们在本周末要完成它。

第五段

1 .Oh, that sounds like hard work.

哦,那听起来像是艰苦的工作。

2 .Where are we supposed to get the ideas for these experiments from?

我们应该从哪里得到这些实验的想法?

第六段

1 .Well, I managed to get hold of two books from the library.

嗯。我设法从图书馆里拿了2本书。

第七段

1 .Oh, well done!

哦,干得好!

第八段

1 .How about if we take a look at the experiments in this book first and see if anything looks suitable?

我们先看一下这本书的实验,看看有什么合适的吗?

2 .I can make notes as we go, about equipment and the purpose of the experiments.

当我们开始的时候我可以做笔记,有关设备和实验的目的。

第九段

1 .OK, let's see, um, the first experiment is called 'Make your own hovercraft', which sounds very ambitious!

好的,让我看看,嗯,第一个实验为是“制造自己的气垫船”,这听起来很有野心!

2 .Mind you, you only need twenty balloons and a table - you don't need any special engines or anything like that!

注意,你只需要二十个气球和一张桌子,你不需要任何特殊的引擎或任何类似的东西!

第十段

1 .What do you do with it all?

你是怎么做的?

第十一段

1 .Er, you blow up the balloons and you balance the table on them, upside down of course, and the kids get to ride around on it, You know, the other kids sort of push them around the room.

呃,你吹气球,使上面的桌子平衡,当然,桌子要颠倒过来,孩子们坐在上面。其他的孩子在房间里推他们。

2 .The main purpose is to show how hovercrafts work,and how things hover around on just a cushion of air.

主要的目的是展示气垫船如何工作,以及如何盘旋在气垫上。

第十二段

1 .OK, that doesn't sound too bad.

好的,这听起来不太坏。

第十三段

1 .OK, ready for number two?

好的,准备好要开始第二个了么?

第十四段

1 .Hmm, hmm.

嗯。

第十五段

1 .Now this one is called 'Unusual Measures of Lengths', and you basically use lots of paperclips.

现在这一个被称为“不寻常的长度测试”,你基本上是使用大量的回形针。

2 .The kids go around the class measuring things - you know,how long the desk is, and that sort of thing, um, and then they all compare their answers, Er, and, basically, because not all paperclips are the same lengths, they should come up with some strange answers.

孩子们围绕着教室测量东西——你知道,桌子有多长,那种事,然后他们都比较他们的答案。呃,基本上,因为不是所有的回形针都是相同的长度,他们应该有一些奇怪的答案。

3 .It's supposed to demonstrate the importance of having fixed units of measurement.

它应该证明有固定的测量单位的重要性。

第十六段

1 .Hmm, yes, that's not bad.

嗯,是的,不错。

第十七段

1 .OK, now for number three you need rock salt or copper sulphate.

好的,现在第三个,你需要盐或硫酸铜。

第十八段

1 .Oh, I'm not sure about that!

哦,我不知道那是不是!

第一十九段

1 .Well, just put down the rock salt then, um, apart from that you only need a jar of water.

嗯,刚放下盐岩,除此之外,你需要的只是半开的水。

2 .Um, and basically you dissolve lots of salt into the water and watch the crystals form, so it basically teaches the kids about growing crystals.

基本上你把大量的盐溶解在水里,观察晶体的形成,所以它基本上教孩子们关于晶体的培养。

第二十段

1 .I suppose it would be nice to grow something.

我培养一些东西也不错。

2 .Hmm, let's move on and have a look at number four.

嗯,让我们继续前进,看看第四个。

第二十一段

1 .OK, this one is called 'Spinning colour wheel'.

好的,这是一个被称为“旋转色轮的”。

2 .It looks like you get some cardboard and draw a circle on it, divide it into six equal segments and colour each one in using different colours, then you thread a piece of string through the middle.

看起来你要一些纸板,画一个圆圈,把它分成六个相等的部分,并使用不同的颜色,然后你的一段弦通过中间。

第二十二段

1 .So we'd need some string as well.

所以我们需要一些弦。

第二十三段

1 .Yes, sorry...um...and you spin the wheel around and if you can get it spinning fast enough, hopefully the colours all merge and show up as white.

是的,对不起…嗯…而你把轮子旋转,如果你能把它转得足够快,希望所有的颜色都融合起来,并显示出来。

第二十四段

1 .Oh, I didn't know that.

哦。我不知道。

2 .What's the principle behind it?

这背后的原理是什么?

第二十五段

1 .Well it's pretty elementary physics, really.

很基本的物理,真的。

2 .It teaches them about how white light or ordinary light is made up.

它教导他们如何白光或普通光是如何组成的。

3 .Hmm, well that doesn't sound too bad.

嗯,听起来不差。

4 .Now there's only one more left in this book isn't there?

现在这本书中只有一个剩下了?

5 .What does that one say?

那一个是什么?

第二十六段

1 .Um, well it's another one where they'd get to make something.

嗯,这是另一个他们想做的。

第二十七段

1 .Sounds very interesting.

听起来很有趣。

第二十八段

1 .You need quite a lot of equipment actually - a hand drill, an old record, a pin or needle, some paper and a bolt.

实际上你需要很多设备——手钻,旧唱片,别针或针、一些纸和一个螺栓。

第二十九段

1 .Hmm, go on, what do they have to do?

嗯,去吧,他们要做什么?

第三十段

1 .Well, they basically make a record player.

嗯,他们基本上做电唱机。

2 .The main idea is to teach them about recording sound, but hopefully they'd also see that you need motion and an amplifier to make the sound heard.

主要的想法是教他们录音,但希望他们也看到,你需要机械装置和放大器使声音放大。

第三十一段

1 .OK, well it does sound interesting.

好的,听起来很有趣。

2 .Shall we go through all of those again and decide if any of them are going to be suitable?

我们需要把所有的再过一遍,然后决定哪些是合适的吗?

第一段

1 .Right, number one.

好的,第一个。

2 .I thought this one sounded nice: there'd be lots of activity and it doesn't need too much in the way of equipment.

我觉得这一个听起来很好:有很多的活动,它不需要太多的设备。

第二段

1 .Yes, that's true, but don't you think it's a bit risky to get a group of eight - year - olds pushing each other around a classroom like that?

是的,这是真的,但是你不认为让一组八岁的孩子在教室里互相推着对方的想法是有点冒险吗?

2 .Someone could get hurt.

有人可能受到伤害。

3 .NO. I don't like the sound of that one at all!

不,我不喜欢那个!

第三段

1 .Maybe you're right.

也许你是对的

第四段

1 .What about number two, with the paperclips?

那第二个,用回形针吗?

2 .It sound tame enough.

听起来很乏味。

第五段

1 .Yes, a bit too tame if you ask me.

是的,如果你问我是有点太乏味。

2 .I think it needs to be something a bit more active and interesting than that, don't you?

我认为需要更加活跃和有趣,不是吗?

第六段

1 .Yes, I suppose you're right.

是的,我想你是对的。

2 .We won't get a very good mark if the children don't actually enjoy the experiments, and I suppose we could turn them off science for good!

如果孩子们不喜欢实验,我们就不会有很好的成绩,我们可能让他们变得不喜欢科学!

3 .Well, what about the next one,number three?

那么,下一个,第三个吗?

第七段

1 .Now. I quite like the idea of this one.

现在我很喜欢这个想法。

第八段

1 .Yes, so do I, but I seem to remember when we did it at high school we had to wait up to a fortnight before we saw any halfway decent results.

是的,我也是,但我似乎记得我们在高中做这个实验的时候,我们不得不等2个星期才得到一个半吊子结果。

2 .Oh, yes well, that won't be any good then.

哦,是的,我记得,这不会更好。

3 .We'll only see the kids for one or two hours at the most.

我们最多只能让孩子呆1到2小时。

第九段

1 .Yes, and we have to do the experiments and write up our results within a week, so that one won't do at all.

是的,我们必须做实验,在一周内写出我们的结果,这样那个实验就不行了。

第十段

1 .OK, well, what did you think of number four?

好吧,好吧,你认为第4个怎么样?

第十一段

1 .I like the idea of it, but do you think it will be a bit elementary for them?

我喜欢这个主意,但是你觉得这对他们来说有点简单吗?

第十二段

1 .Well they are only eight you know!

他们只有8岁!

第十三段

1 .I know, but you know what I mean. Don't you think the activity itself is a bit babyish?

我知道,但你知道我的意思。你不觉得活动本身是有点幼稚吗?

第十四段

1 .Hmm, maybe you're right.

也许你是对的。

第十五段

1 .They might have fun but, I mean, cutting out a circle and colouring it in?

他们可能有乐趣,但,我是说,剪下一个圆圈,然后给它上色?

第十六段

1 .OK. well. what about number five?

好的,好的,那第五个呢?

第十七段

1 .I thought this one sounded a bit too good to be true - great equipment!

我觉得这一个听起来有点太好了,很棒的设备!

第十八段

1 .Yeah.

是的。

第一十九段

1 .But don't you think it's a bit ambitious for this age group?

但你不认为这对于这个年龄组有点雄心勃勃?

2 .I mean, I don't want to start off something and then have to abandon it if they just can't cope with it.

我是说,我不想开始一件事,然后不得不放弃它,如果他们不能应付它。

3 .I could see us ending up doing just about all of the work for them.

我可以看到我们为了他们结束了所有的工作。

第二十段

1 .I guess you're right.

我想你是对的。

2 .Oh well, maybe we could store that idea away for later.

哦,好吧,也许我们可以将这一想法储存在后面。

第二十一段

1 .Yep, let's hope this second book has something better!

是的,希望这第二本书有更好的东西!