始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .OFFICER: Good morning. What can I do for you?

警官:早上好。我能为你做什么?

2 .LOUISE: I want to report a theft. I had some things stolen out of my bag yesterday.

露易丝:我要举报一起偷窃案。昨天我包里有些东西被偷了。

3 .OFFICER: I’m sorry to hear that. Right, so I’ll need to take a few details. Can I start with your name?

警官:很遗憾听到这个消息。好吧,我需要了解一些细节。我能从你的名字开始吗?

4 .LOUISE: Louise Taylor.

路易斯:路易斯·泰勒。

5 .OFFICER: OK, thank you. And are you resident in the UK?

警官:好的,谢谢。你是英国居民吗?

6 .LOUISE: No, I’m actually Canadian, though my mother was British.

路易丝:不,我其实是加拿大人,尽管我的母亲是英国人。

7 .OFFICER: And your date of birth?

警官:那你的出生日期呢?

8 .LOUISE: December 14th, 1977.

路易斯:1977年12月14日。

9 .OFFICER: So you’re just visiting this country?

警官:那你是来这个国家访问吗?

10 .LOUISE: That’s right. I come over most summers on business. I’m an interior designer and I come over to buy old furniture, antiques you know.

路易丝:没错。我大多数夏天都是来出差的。我是一个室内设计师,我来这里采购旧家具,古董,你知道的。

11 .There are some really lovely things around here, but you need to get out to the small towns. I’ve had a really good trip this year, until this happened.

这周遭有一些很可爱的东西,但我需要到小城镇去。我今年的旅行很愉快,直到这一切发生。

12 .OFFICER: OK. So you’ve been here quite a while?

警官:我明白了。所以你在这里有一段时间了?

13 .LOUISE: Yes, I’m here for two months. I go back next week.

路易丝:是的,我要在这里待两个月。我下周就回去了。

14 .OFFICER: So may I ask where you’re staying now?

警官:请问你现在住哪儿?

15 .LOUISE: Well at present I’ve got a place at Park Apartments, that’s on King Street.

露易丝:现在我在国王街的公园公寓落脚。

16 .I was staying at the Riverside Apartments on the same street, but the apartment there was only available for six weeks so I had to find another one.

之前我住在同一条街上的河岸公寓里,但是那里的公寓只有六个星期的租期,所以我只能另找一间。

17 .OFFICER: OK. And the apartment number?

警官:好的。公寓号码呢?

18 .LOUISE: Fifteen.

路易:15。

19 .OFFICER: Right.

警官:好的。

第二段

1 .OFFICER: Now, I need to take some details of the theft. So you said you had some things stolen out of your bag?

警官:现在,我需要了解一些这起偷窃的细节。你说你的包里有东西被偷了?

2 .LOUISE: That’s right.

路易丝:没错。

3 .OFFICER: And were you actually carrying the bag when the theft took place?

警官:偷窃发生时,你确实带着你的包吗?

4 .Yes. I really can’t understand it. I had my backpack on. And I went into a supermarket to buy a few things and when I opened it up my wallet wasn’t there.

路易丝:是的。我真的不明白。我背着我的背包,然后去超市买了一些东西,但当我打开它的时候,我的钱包却不在了。

5 .OFFICER: And what did your wallet have in it?

警官:你的钱包里有什么?

6 .LOUISE: Well, fortunately I don’t keep my credit cards in that wallet - I keep them with my passport in an inside compartment in my backpack.

露易丝:好吧,幸好我没有把信用卡放在钱包里--我把它们和护照放在背包里的一个夹层里。

7 .But there was quite a bit of cash there...about £250 sterling, I should think.

但那里有相当一部分现金,大概有250英镑。

8 .I withdrew £300 from my account yesterday, but I did a bit of shopping, so I must have already spent about £50 of that.

我昨天从我的账户里取出了300英镑,但我买了点东西,所以我一定花了大约50英镑。

9 .OFFICER: OK.

警官:好的。

10 .LOUISE: At first I thought, oh I must have left the wallet back in the apartment, but then I realised my phone had gone as well.

露易丝:一开始我想,噢,我一定是把钱包忘在公寓里了,但后来我意识到我的手机也不见了。

11 .It was only a week old, and that’s when I realised I’d been robbed. Anyway at least they didn’t take the keys to my rental car.

这手机才买了一周,然后我就意识到自己被抢了。不过至少他们没有拿走我租的车的钥匙。

12 .OFFICER: Yes. So you say the theft occurred yesterday?

警官:好的。你说你是昨天被偷的?

13 .LOUISE: Yes.

路易丝:是的。

14 .OFFICER: So that was September the tenth. And do you have any idea at all of where or when the things might possibly have been stolen?

警官:所以那是九月十日。你知道这些东西可能在哪里或什么时候被偷吗?

15 .LOUISE: Well at first I couldn’t believe it because the bag had been on my back ever since I left the apartment after lunch.

露易丝:一开始我不敢相信,因为自从我午饭后离开公寓,包就一直在我背上。

16 .It’s just a small backpack, but I generally use it when I’m travelling because it seems safer than a handbag. Anyway, I met up with a friend, and we spent a couple of hours in the museum.

这只是一个小背包,但我通常在旅行时用它,因为它看起来比手提包安全。我遇到了一个朋友,我们在博物馆逛了几小时。

17 .But I do remember that as we were leaving there, at about 4 o’clock, a group of young boys ran up to us, and they were really crowding round us, and they were asking us what time it was, then all of a sudden they ran off.

但我记得,当我们离开那里的时候,大约在4点钟,一群年轻的男孩跑过来,他们挤在我们周围,问我们现在是什么时候,接着他们突然就跑了。

18 .OFFICER: Can you remember anything about them?

警官:你还记得关于他们的任何特征吗?

19 .LOUISE: The one who did most of the talking was wearing a T-shirt with a picture of something...let’s see... a tiger.

露易丝:那个说话最多的人穿着一件印着某样东西的T恤……让我想想……一只老虎。

20 .OFFICER: Right. Any idea of how old he might have been?

警官:好。你知道他大概多大了吗?

21 .LOUISE: Around twelve years old?

路易丝:大约12岁?

22 .OFFICER: And can you remember anything else about his appearance?

警官:你还能想起什么他的外貌特征吗?

23 .LOUISE: Not much. He was quite thin...

路易丝:记不太清了。他很瘦……

24 .OFFICER: Colour of hair?

官员:发色呢?

25 .LOUISE: I do remember that - he was blond. All the others were dark-haired.

路易斯:这我还记得,他是金发。其他人都是黑头发。

26 .OFFICER: And any details of the others?

警官:还有关于其他人的细节吗?

27 .LOUISE: Not really. They came and went so quickly.

路易丝:不太记得了。他们来得太快也跑得太快。

28 .OFFICER: Right. So what I’m going to do now is give you a crime reference number so you can contact your insurance company.

警官: 好的。现在我要给你一个犯罪参考号码,这样你就可以联系你的保险公司了。

29 .So this is ten digits: 87954 82361

这是十位号码:87954 82361

30 .LOUISE: Thank you. So should I ...

露易丝:谢谢。那么我应该...