始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Lucy, we really need to get working on this marketing assignment.

露西,我们得赶紧弄这个市场营销课的作业了。

2 .We've only got five weeks left to the end of term to design it, carry it out, and then write up the results.

期末前我们只剩下5周时间来设计、实施然后还要把结论写出来。

第二段

1 .Sure.

是啊。

2 .Well, let's get started right now.

是啊,我们现在就开始吧

3 .Let's go over the instructions.

先来看看作业说明。

4 .What exactly do we have to do?

我们具体都要做些什么?

第三段

1 .Well, it says here we have to look at one area of the entertainment industry.

是这样的,上面说我们需要研究娱乐产业的一个部分,

2 .There's a list of the different types.

这有一个不同类别的清单。

第四段

1 .What are they?

都有哪些呢?

第五段

1 .Music, cinema, theatre, sport, and eating out.

音乐,电影院,剧院,体育还有外出就餐。

第六段

1 .Is that all?

没了吗?

第七段

1 .Looks like it.

看上去就这些了。

第八段

1 .So we choose one branch of the industry and then we look at how two different groups of people use it?

就是说我们要选则这些产业的一个分支,然后再找两个不同的人群来看看他们在应用上的不同之处,

2 .Is that right?

对吧?

第九段

1 .Yes.

是的。

第十段

1 .And do we have to use any particular method to get our data?

我们收集数据的话需要用什么特定的方法吗?

2 .Can we mail out a questionnaire, or do face - to - face interviews, or maybe even observations?

我们是应该把调查问卷寄出去,还是做面对面的采访,还是说我们需要去做观察?

第十一段

1 .Well actually, it looks like we don't have a choice.

事实上我们没有太多的选择余地,

2 .We have to do telephone interviews.

我们需要做电话采访。

第十二段

1 .OK, so at least we don't have to waste time deciding between the different methods.

好吧,至少我们不用浪费时间去决定到底用什么方法收集数据了。

第十三段

1 .Yeah, that's right.

嗯,是这么回事。

2 .Oh, and the other requirement is the number of interviewees.

然后另一个要求是受访者的数量问题。

第十四段

1 .Not too many, I hope.

希望不要太多啊,

2 .Ten?

10个?

3 .Twenty?

20个?

第十五段

1 .Well, we have to do two groups, remember, and it looks like we have to interview fifteen for each group.

是这样,我们要分两组,记得吗,看上去我们每组要采访15个人。

第十六段

1 .That's thirty altogether then.

那总共就是30个人,

2 .It's going to take ages.

要花好久时间啊。

第十七段

1 .Yes, but remember we're working on this together, so we'll only have to do fifteen each.

是的,不过我们是要一起来做这个事的,所以我们每个人只需要采访15个人。

第十八段

1 .OK, so those are all the requirements?

好吧,就这些要求了吗?

第一十九段

1 .Yes, looks like it.

嗯,看上去就这些了。

第二十段

1 .So, first, which area are we going to choose?

那么首先,我们要选什么领域呢?

2 .My preference would be cinema, since that's where I spend most of my money.

我倾向于选择电影院,因为电影院是我花钱最多的地方。

第二十一段

1 .Hmm, I don't think that's such a good idea.

我觉得这个主意不是特别好啊,

2 .I don't think there are huge differences in the market there.

我觉得就市场而言并没有特别大的区别。

3 .I mean you get young and old, male and female, rich and poor all going to the same movies.

我是说看电影的人包括年轻人和老人,男人和女人,富人和穷人都会去看同一部电影的。

第二十二段

1 .Yeah, maybe you're right.

好吧,你说的也对。

2 .Let's make it music then.

那我们选择音乐吧。

第二十三段

1 .Right.

好的。

2 .So, what two groups will we compare and contrast?

然后我们选那两个组别来进行对比对照呢?

第二十四段

1 .Male and female?

男性和女性?

第二十五段

1 .No.

不合适,

2 .Most of my female friends like the same music as me.

我的大部分女性朋友跟我喜欢的音乐是一样的。

3 .Different age groups would be much more likely to show up differences, I think.

我觉得不同的年龄组别更容易分出区别来。

第一段

1 .Yeah, I suppose you're right again.

倒也是,你说的都挺对的。

2 .I'll take some notes, shall I?

我来做些笔记,好吗?

3 .So...age Groups.

嗯,年龄组,

4 .Well.

嗯。

5 .What do you think?

你觉得什么年龄组别合适?

6 .Maybe twenty - five or under for one group, and forty - five or over for the other group?

25岁或以下一组,然后45岁或以上一组?

7 .That should show up differences.

这分组能展示区别。

第二段

1 .Right.

好的。

第三段

1 .OK.

好的。

2 .Next.

下一步。

3 .How about the kind of music they like - let's give them some choices and then we can just tick boxes.

他们都喜欢什么样的音乐,我们准备一些选项然后我们可以直接在上面打勾。

第四段

1 .OK.

好。

2 .Let's have pop, jazz, folk, easy listening...what else?

咱们选择流行音乐,爵士乐,民族乐,舒缓音乐……还有哪些?

第五段

1 .Well, we should include classical.

嗯,我们应该把古典音乐包含在内,

2 .Some people like it, you know.

有的人喜欢,你知道的。

第六段

1 .OK.

嗯嗯。

2 .OK.

嗯嗯。

3 .And then we should have how they listen to music.

然后我们还要包括人们听音乐的方式。

第七段

1 .The medium.

媒介,

2 .Right. Let's include radio, CD and then I guess there's TV.

对,包括广播,CD,然后我觉得还有电视。

第八段

1 .What about concerts?

音乐会怎样?

2 .You know, in pubs and halls.

对吧,酒吧和音乐厅。

第九段

1 .Oh yeah, we should include live music of course.

好的,我们确实应该包括现场音乐。

第十段

1 .OK, we're on a roll now!

好的,我们进展飞快!

2 .Next point could be about where they actually get their music.

然后下一个重点是人们在实际生活中都是如何得到他们的音乐的。

第十一段

1 .You mean like, do they buy it in music shops, or department stores?

你指的是人们从音像店买还是从百货商场买吗?

第十二段

1 .Yes, or download it from the Internet.

是的,或者从网上下载。

第十三段

1 .Right.

嗯。

2 .That could be for recorded music.

嗯,那应该属于音像制品了,

3 .Then we need another section for live music.

我们还需要一个现场音乐的部分,

4 .Where do they go for that?

人们都去哪听现场音乐呢?

第十四段

1 .OK.

嗯。

2 .Let's say disco, pub, club, concert hall...

比如迪斯科,酒吧,俱乐部,音乐厅……

第十五段

1 .Or opera house!

还有歌剧厅!

2 .And I guess we should include karaoke bars.

而且我觉得还应该包括卡拉OK吧。

第十六段

1 .Not many of them in this city!

咱们市里没有太多吧!

第十七段

1 .OK. We'll leave that out then.

好吧,那就把它排除在外吧,

2 .So, what's left to do?

然后我们还需要干嘛?

第十八段

1 .That's it.

就这些了,

2 .Well, now we can make a time - scale for doing it.

然后我们现在制定一个时间表来完成它。