始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Excuse me, I was told to come here for advice about, erm, Management Diploma courses?

不好意思,我是来问咨询一下关于管理学学位证书的课程?

第二段

1 .You've certainly come to the right place.

你来对地方了。

2 .Hi, my name is Monica.

该句暂无译文!

第三段

1 .Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

2 .My name is Andrew, Andrew Harris.

我的名字是Andrew, Andrew Harris。

第四段

1 .So, Andrew, have you seen our diploma course prospectus yet?

所以,Andrew,你看到过你的学位课程入学简章了吗?

第五段

1 .Yes, I've already looked at it.

是的,我看过了。

2 .In fact, I thought the information on course content was really useful, but I'm afraid I'm a bit confused by all the different ways you can do the course: full - time intensive, part - time and so on.

事实上,我觉得课程内容上的信息真的很有用,但是恐怕我对能进行课程的不同方式有点疑惑,比如全日制集中上课,部分时间上课等等。

第六段

1 .Well, let's see if I can help.

好的,让我看一下我能否帮到你。

2 .I think each course type has its advantages and disadvantages, so it really depends on you - your own study habits, and your financial circumstances, of course.

我认为每一种课程形式都有它的优缺点,所以真的主要是取决于你,你个人的学习习惯,当然还有你的财务状况。

3 .Are you working at the moment?

你现在是在上班吗?

第七段

1 .Yes.

是的,

2 .I've been working in the administration section of the local hospital for the last three years.

我在本地医院的管理部门工作了三年。

3 .And before that I worked in the office of a computer engineering company for two years.

再之前我在一家计算机工程公司工作了两年。

4 .So, I've got about five years of relevant work experience.

所以,我有五年的相关工作经历。

5 .And what I'm hoping to focus on is Personnel Management.

我也希望能集中到人事管理方面。

第八段

1 .I see.

我了解了。

2 .And are you planning to leave your current job to study, or are you thinking about just taking a year off ?

那么你有打算离开现在的工作然后学习吗?或者你有考虑先离职一年吗?

第九段

1 .I want to know what my options are, really.

我想知道有哪些选择,真的。

2 .I don't want to quit my job or anything and my employers are keen for me to get some more qualifications but obviously, it would be better if I could do a course without taking too much time away from work.

我并不想辞掉工作或者别的,我的老板很愿意我取得更多的资格,但是很显然,如果我可以一边上课一边不会占用太多工作的时间是更好的。

第十段

1 .Right, so you don't really want to do the full - time course, then?

好的,所以你并不太想上全日制的课程,还有呢?

第十一段

1 .No, not really.

也不完全是。

2 .It's also a question of finances.

这也是和经济条件有关的问题。

3 .You see, my office have agreed to pay the cost of the course itself, but I would have to take unpaid leave if I want to study full - time and, well, I don't think I could afford to support myself with no salary for a whole year.

我的办公室同意帮我付课程本身所需费用,但是如果我选择全日制学习,那么我就得没工资走人,而且我觉得在没有工资的情况下,我是支付不起自己一年的花销的。

第十二段

1 .OK.

好的,

2 .Well, you have two other possibilities: you could either do the part - time course - that would be over two years and you wouldn't have to take any time off work - or you could do what we call a 'modular' course.

那么你有另外两种可能的选择:一种是你可以上部分时间的课程,这会用超过两年的时间而你任何时间都不需要辞掉工作,还有一种就是你可以选一个叫“模块化”的课程。

3 .You could do that in eighteen months if you wanted - or longer, it's quite flexible and it would be up to you.

如果你愿意,可以在18个月内上完课程或者更长,这个课程很灵活且取决于你。

第十三段

1 .Mmm.

恩,

2 .So what does the part - time course involve?

那么这个非全日制的课程包含了什么呢?

第十四段

1 .For that you would join an evening class and have a lecture twice a week.

选这个课程的话你会上一节晚课和一节讲座课,一周两次。

2 .Then, you'd have to attend a seminar or discussion workshop one weekend a month.

然后,一个月中的一周的时间内,你必须参加研讨会或者讨论组活动。

第十五段

1 .What kind of coursework would I have to do?

有什么课程作业是我必须做的吗?

第十六段

1 .Well, it's a mixture.

是一个混合的作业。

2 .You'd be expected to write an essay each month, which counts towards your final assessment.

你需要每个月写一篇文章,这都将计算到你最后的评估。

3 .You have a case study to do by the end of the course, which might involve doing a survey or something like that, and also you need to hand in a short report every four weeks.

你会有一个案例研究在课程最后,这将包括做调查或者类似的事情,并且你还需要每四周上交一篇短报告。

第十七段

1 .So, that's quite a lot of work, then, on top of working every day.

那么,也就是在我每天工作上班的基础之上还要负担这大量的课业。

2 .It sounds like a lot of studying - and really tiring.

听上去要学的东西很多,这真的会很累。

第十八段

1 .Yeah, you certainly wouldn't have much free time!

是的,你肯定不会有这么多空闲时间。

第一段

1 .What about the 'modular' course?

那么那个“模块化”课程呢?

2 .What would I have to do for that?

我要做什么,如果选那个课程。

第二段

1 .That's where you get the opportunity to study full - time for short periods.

那个就是能让你有机会在短时间内学完全日制课程。

2 .That way you can cover a lot of coursework and attend lectures and seminars during the day.

你可以在白天完成掉很多功课,一些讲座课程和研讨会。

3 .And each module lasts for one term, say, about twelve weeks at a time.

每一个模块会持续一个学期,比如大约一次十二个礼拜。

4 .There are obvious advantages in this - the main one being that you can study in a much more intensive way, which suits some people much better.

这种课程有很明显的好处就是你可以以一种更集中的方式学习,这能更好地适合一些人。

第三段

1 .And how many of these 'modules' would I have to do to get the diploma?

那么我要上多少“模块”才能拿到毕业文凭呢?

第四段

1 .The current programme is two modules - and then you have to choose a topic to work in more depth - but you can base that on your job, and so you don't need to be away from the office, and how long it takes is up to you.

目前的计划是两个模块,然后你必须选择一个更深入研究的话题,但是你可以依据你的工作,这样你就不需要辞掉工作,并且花费的时间也是取决于你的。

2 .The important thing is that you don't have to study and work.

重要的是你不需要一边学习一边工作。

3 .You can focus on one thing at a time.

你可以每次只集中到一件事上。

第五段

1 .Yes, I can see that.

是的,我了解了。

2 .It certainly sounds attractive!

这个课程听上去很吸引人!

3 .It would be more expensive, though.

尽管它可能会更贵一些。

4 .I mean, I'd have to support myself without pay for each module.

我意思是,我将不得不在没有薪水的前提下靠自己支付每个模块的费用。

第六段

1 .That's true, so that might be a problem for you.

是这样的,所以这对你而言也许也是个麻烦。

2 .Look, why don't you talk this over with your employers and...

你何不和你老板谈一下一个课程……