原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Good morning, Synmouth Museum.
早上好,西莫斯博物馆,
2 .Can I help you?
有什么能帮你?
第二段
1 .Oh yes.
哦,是的。
2 .Good morning.
早上好。
3 .I'm interested in the children's workshops and I'd like a little more information, please.
我对你们的儿童手工创作室挺感兴趣的,所以我想了解一些相关信息。
第三段
1 .Do you mean the Art and Craft workshops?
你指的是艺术手工工作室吗?
第四段
1 .Yes.
是的。
2 .A friend of a friend mentioned them - the children do painting and make models and so forth.
我的一个朋友提到过——孩子们可以进行绘画和做模型之类的。
第五段
1 .Yes, of course.
是的,当然。
2 .Um, where to begin?
嗯,从哪里开始?
3 .First of all, as you probably know, they run every Saturday.
首先,你可能也知道,他们每周六营业。
第六段
1 .Fine.
好的。
2 .And what about ages?
都多大岁数的孩子呢?
第七段
1 .Well, all ages from five upwards are welcome, though we do ask that children below eight years of age are accompanied by an adult.
是这样,所有5岁以上的孩子都可以来,不过我们建议8岁以下的孩子最好能有家长陪同。
第八段
1 .Fine.
好的。
2 .That wouldn't be a problem.
这不是问题,
3 .What about cost?
相关费用呢?
第九段
1 .Well, I think you'll find them very reasonable.
这样,我觉得你会觉得价格非常合理的,
2 .It's £2.50 a child, with 80 pence off for two or more children from the same family.
一个小孩收费2.5镑,如果是同一个家庭的两个或以上儿童来的话还可以剪掉80分。
第十段
1 .Oh yes, very reasonable.
好的,确实很划算。
2 .And are they held in the main museum?
那么这是在博物馆的主管举办吗?
第十一段
1 .Not exactly.
不完全。
2 .They're nearby.
他们就在附近。
第十二段
1 .Could you give me the full address?
你能给我完整的地址吗?
2 .I don't know the area very well.
我不太熟悉那个地方。
第十三段
1 .Yes, it's Winter House.
好的,这里是温特别墅。
第十四段
1 .Right.
对。
第十五段
1 .And that's in Tamer Street.
是在泰姆街。
第十六段
1 .Could you spell that please?
你能拼写一下吗?
第十七段
1 .Yes, T-A-M-E-R Street.
好的,T-A-M-E-T 街道。
第十八段
1 .Lovely.
好嘞。
第一十九段
1 .And I do need to tell you that there's a security entrance, so you need to press the green button for someone to let you in.
我需要强调一下门口有安保设备,所以你得按绿色的按钮,会有人给你开门。
2 .Don't press the red button please, but don't worry, it's all clearly labelled.
千万不要按红色的按钮,但是不用担心,上面都明显标明了的。
第二十段
1 .OK.
好的。
2 .And one more question - is parking available nearby?
还有一个问题——附近好停车吗?
3 .We're driving in from out of town.
我们从市里开车过去。
第二十一段
1 .Your best bet is to leave your car at the back of the library - on a Saturday morning there are plenty of spaces there.
你最好的选择是把车停在图书馆后面——周六上午那里有很多空位的,
2 .It's right next door to the museum.
图书馆就在博物馆隔壁。
第二十二段
1 .And can I ask about booking places?
那么我能跟你预定位子吗?
第二十三段
1 .Yes, and I must tell you, you really should book by calling the education department here.
可以,不过我得说,你需要打电话给这里的教育部来预定。
第二十四段
1 .Oh, I'm sorry, should I have rung them instead of the main museum number?
哦,不好意思,我是应该打电话给他们而不是博物馆主馆的电话吗?
第二十五段
1 .No, that's fine this time, please don't worry.
嗯,不是的,不过这次没关系的,不用在意。
2 .But for future reference, I'll give you the direct number.
不过有关更多信息我给你他们的直拨电话,
3 .It's two hundred—seven—six—five.
是200765。
第二十六段
1 .Great, I've got that.
好极了,收到。
第一段
1 .But I'm very happy to give you information about the next two workshops.
不过我还是很想告诉你下两次手工工作室的相关信息。
2 .On Saturday the 16th there's Building Castles.
是在16号周六,有一个“建造城堡”的手工活动。
第二段
1 .Oh, sounds great!
哦,听起来不错!
第三段
1 .This involves quite a bit of glue, so just make sure the kids are in old clothes.
这个活动会用到一些胶水,所以最好确保孩子们穿些旧衣服来。
第四段
1 .I know, ones I don't mind getting mucky.
我晓得了,我不太在意被这些东西弄脏。
第五段
1 .Exactly.
好的。
2 .And if possible, could you bring along bottle tops which the children might be able to use in the models, you know, as decoration?
如果可以的话能不能麻烦你带一些瓶盖儿来,孩子们可能会用在模型上,你懂的,可能作为装饰?
第六段
1 .We'll certainly try to find some for you.
我们当然会尽力帮你找一些。
第七段
1 .Then the following week...
然后紧接着一周……
第八段
1 .That'll be the 23rd, won't it?
就是23号,对吗?
第九段
1 .Yes, that's right.
对,是的。
2 .On that day, it's what we call Undersea Worlds.
那一天会有一个叫做“海底世界”的手工活动。
3 .This is where they make scenes with fishes, underground caverns and so on.
听上去应该就是关于鱼啊,海底山洞啊之类的。
第十段
1 .Is that likely to get very dirty?
这个会不会也是弄的比较脏呢?
2 .Lots of paint splashes?
颜料溅出来什么的?
第十一段
1 .Not really, so we don't recommend any special clothes for that one.
不太会,所以这个活动我们就不建议穿什么特别的衣服了。
2 .But if you could search out some silver paper to bring along to use in the sessions, you know, it's shiny, it looks like water, that'd be great.
不过如果你能找一些银色的纸带来用于课上,亮闪闪的像水一样你懂的,那就最好了。
第十二段
1 .Yes, of course.
是的,当然。
2 .We'll see what we can come up with.
我到时候看看我们能带什么过来。
3 .Well, thank you ever so much for all your help.
好了,很感谢你帮忙,
4 .The sessions sound really good and I'll certainly book up for the next two.
这些课程听上去非常棒,所以我肯定是要提前预定下两次的手工活动了。
第十三段
1 .Lovely.
好的。
2 .Thanks very much for ringing.
感谢您致电。
第十四段
1 .Bye.
再见。
第十五段
1 .Bye bye.
再见。