始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Hello, Kira, how are you?

你好基拉,最近还好吗?

第二段

1 .Fine thanks, Paul, how are you?

很好,谢谢,保罗,你好吗?

第三段

1 .Well, thanks.

还好,谢谢。

2 .It's good to see you.

见到你很好。

3 .It must be twelve months since you did our course?

你学习我们的课程有十二个月了吧?

第四段

1 .That's right.

是的。

2 .It's nice to come back and say hello.

很高兴过来问个好。

第五段

1 .What course did you enroll in?

你报名参加的是什么课程?

第六段

1 .Actually, I went straight into third year Pharmacy.

实际上,我直接学了大三的药剂学。

2 .They credited me with two years, which probably made it more difficult for me.

他们给了我两年的学分,这对我来讲更困难了。

第七段

1 .On the other hand, you were lucky to be granted credits.

从另一方面看,你很幸运地被授予了学分。

2 .Is that why you choose the course?

这就是你为什么选择这一课程的原因吗?

第八段

1 .Yes. And, as I'd already finished a course in it in my country, I thought it would be easier if I studied something I already knew.

是的。并且,正如我已经在我的国家里完成了一门课程。我想如果我学习一些我已经知道的东西会比较容易。

第九段

1 .I didn't realise you went into third year.

我没意识到你直接学了大三的课程。

2 .I thought you started in first year.

我以为你从大一开始学的。

3 .No wonder it was so hard!

难怪这么难!

4 .And what do you think is one of the big differences between studying at a university here and studying in your country?

你认为在这所大学学习和在你的国家学习的最大区别是什么?

第十段

1 .Well, I found it very difficult to write assignments, because I wasn't familiar with that aspect of the system here.

嗯,我发现写作业是很困难的,因为我不熟悉这方面的系统。

2 .The main problem is that the lecturers expect you to be critical.

主要的问题是,讲师们期待你能非常具有批判性。

3 .That made me feel really terrible.

这让我觉得很可怕。

4 .I thought "How can I possibly do it?

我想,“我怎么可能做到这些呢?

5 .How can I comment on someone else's research when they probably spent five years doing it?"

我该怎么去评论别人可能花了五年的时间做的研究?”

6 .I think a lot of people who come from overseas countries have similar problems.

我认为很多来自海外国家的人都有类似的问题。

7 .But after a while it became easier for me.

但过了一段时间以后,就变得容易些了。

8 .People expect you to have problems with the process of reading and writing but, in fact, it is more a question of altering your viewpoint towards academic study.

人们希望你在阅读和写作的过程中遇到问题,事实上,这是一个改变你对学术研究的观点的问题。

第十一段

1 .How was the content of the lectures?

讲座的内容是怎样的?

2 .Was it easy for you?

你觉得容易吗?

第十二段

1 .I didn't really have many problems understanding lectures.

关于理解讲座,我真的没有太多的问题。

2 .The content was very similar to what I'd studied before.

它们和我以前学习的内容是非常相似的。

第十三段

1 .And what about the lecturers themselves?

那讲师本身又怎么样呢?

2 .Are they essentially the same as lecturers in your country?

他们和你们国家的讲师也基本一样吗?

第十四段

1 .Well actually, no.

事实上,并不是。

2 .Here, they are much easier to approach.

在这里,他们更容易接近。

3 .After every lecture you can go and ask them something you didn't understand.

每次演讲之后,你可以去问他们一些你不明白的事情。

4 .Or you can make an appointment and talk to them about anything in the course.

或者你可以预约和他们探讨课程中的任何问题。

第十五段

1 .Maybe you found them different because you're more mature student now, whereas when you were studying in your country you were younger and not so assertive.

也许你发现他们不同,是因为你现在是一个比较成熟的学生了,而当你在你的国家学习时,你还很年轻,也不是那么有自信。

第十六段

1 .No, I don't think that's the difference.

不,我不认为那是不同的原因。

2 .Most of the students here do it.

这里的大多数学生也这样做。

3 .In my faculty, they all seem to make appointments--usually to talk about something in the course that's worrying them, but sometimes just about something that might really interest them, something they might want to specialise in.

在我们系里,他们似乎都在和讲师们预约一一通常谈论一些课程中困扰他们的问题,但有时也只是谈论一些有可能他们真正感兴趣的东西,或者是他们可能要从事的东西。

4 .The lecturers must set aside certain times every week when they're available for students.

讲师们每星期必须留出一定的时间来为学什么答疑。

第十七段

1 .That's good to hear.

听起来还不错。

第一段

1 .And how was your timetable?

你的时间表怎么样?

2 .Was it a very busy year?

今年会很忙吗?

第二段

1 .Very, very busy.

非常,非常的忙。

2 .They make you work very hard.

他们会让你学习得很辛苦。

3 .Apart from lectures, we had practical sessions in a lot of subjects.

除了讲座外,我们在很多科目上都有实践课程。

4 .We did these in small groups.

我们以小组的形式做这些。

5 .I had to go and work four hours every week in a community pharmacy.

我不得不每周去一个社区药房工作四个小时。

6 .Actually, I enjoyed this very much--meeting new people all the time.

其实,我很喜欢这个过程——随时都会遇见新的人。

7 .Then in second semester, we had to get experience in hospital dispensaries, so every second day we went to one of the big hospitals and worked there.

然后在第二学期时,我们可以去住院药房实习,所以每隔一天我们会去一个大的医院,然后在那里工作。

8 .And on top of all that we had our assignments, which took me a lot of time.

另外我们也有我们的作业,这花费了我很多时间。

9 .Oh, I nearly forgot, between first and second semesters, we had to work full-time for two weeks in a hospital.

哦我几乎忘了,在第一和第二个学期之间,我们不得不在医院里全职工作两周的时间。

第三段

1 .That does sound a very heavy year.

这听起来是很劳累的一年。

2 .So are you pleased now that you did it?

所以关于你现在做的这些事情你感到高兴了吗?

3 .Do you feel some sense of achievement?

你是否感到有成就感?

第四段

1 .Yeah, I do feel much more confident, which I suppose is the most important thing.

是啊,我觉得自己更有自信了,我想这是最重要的事情。

第五段

1 .And have you got any recommendations for people who are studying from overseas?

你对那些在海外学习的人有什么建议吗?

第六段

1 .Well, I suppose they need very good English.

嗯,我想他们需要很好的英语。

2 .It would be much better if they spent more time learning English before they enter the university, because you can be in big trouble if you don't understand what people are saying and you haven't got anytime to translate.

如果他们在进入大学之前能花更多的时间学习英语,那就更好了,因为如果你不明白别人在说什么而且你也没有时间去翻译,那你可就有大麻烦了。

第七段

1 .Anything else?

还有其他什么吗?

第八段

1 .Well, as I said before, the biggest problem for me was a lack of familiarity with the education system here.

就像我之前说过的,对我来说最大的问题是缺乏对教育系统的熟悉程度。

第九段

1 .It sounds as if it was a real challenge.

这听起来好像是一个真正的挑战。

2 .Congratulations, Kira.

祝贺你,基拉。

第十段

1 .Thanks,Paul.

谢谢,保罗。