始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Hi everyone, welcome to the Snow Centre.

大家好,欢迎来到Snow Centre。

2 .My name's Annie.

我的名字是Annie。

3 .I hope you enjoyed the bus trip from the airport

我希望你能享受从机场开始的巴士之旅

4 .- we've certainly got plenty of snow today!

——我们今天有很多雪。

5 .Well, you've come to New Zealand's premier snow and ski centre,

好,你来到的是新西兰首屈一指的滑雪中心,

6 .and we've a whole load of activities for you during your week here.

在这一周里,我们将会为提供丰富多彩的活动。

第二段

1 .Most visitors come here for the cross-country skiing,

大多数游客来这里是为了越野滑雪,

2 .where you're on fairly flat ground for most of the time,

大部分时间你都在平坦的地面上,

3 .rather than going down steep mountainsides.

而不是从陡峭的山坡上下来。

4 .There are marked trails,

这里有著名的路线,

5 .but you can also leave these and go off on your own

但是你也可以不去这些路线自己滑行,

6 .and that's an experience not to be missed.

这是不容错过的体验。

7 .You can go at your own speed

你可以跟着自己的速度滑行

8 .— it's great aerobic exercise if you really push yourself,

——这是一项不错的有氧运动,如果你真的推动了你自己,

9 .or if you prefer you can just glide gently along and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

或者如果你喜欢,你可以慢滑,沿途欣赏优美的风景。

第三段

1 .This afternoon, you'be going on a dog-sled trip.

今天下午,你将乘坐狗拉雪橇旅行。

2 .You may have seen our dogs on TV recently racing in the winter sled festival.

你们可能最近已经在电视上看到过我们的狗参加冬季雪橇大会的比赛。

3 .If you want, you can have your own team for the afternoon

如果你想要体验,你可以自己在下午组队,

4 .and learn how to drive them, following behind our leader on the trail.

跟在我们的带领员之后,学习怎么在线路上驾驭它们。

5 .Or if you'd prefer, you can just sit back in the sled and enjoy the ride as a passenger.

或者如果你愿意,你可以坐在雪橇上,享受作为乘客的旅程。

第四段

1 .At the weekend, we have the team relay event,

在周末,我们有团队接力赛,

2 .and you're all welcome to join in.

欢迎大家踊跃参加。

3 .We have a local school coming along,

我们有一所当地的学校,

4 .and a lot of the teachers are taking part too.

很多老师也参加了。

5 .Participation rather than winning is the main focus,

重在参与是比赛的主旨,

6 .and there's a medal for everyone who takes part.

所有参赛者都会有奖牌。

7 .Participants are in teams of two to four,

参加者分成两到四人一组,

8 .and each team must complete four laps of the course.

并且每支队伍都必须完成一组四圈。

第五段

1 .For your final expedition,

在你的最终探险中,

2 .you'll head off to Mount Frenner wearing a pair of special snow shoes which allow you to walk on top of the snow.

你将穿着一双特殊的雪鞋前往Mount Frenner,这样你就可以在雪地上行走了。

3 .This is an area where miners once searched for gold,

这里曾经是矿工们寻找黄金的地方,

4 .though there are very few traces of their work left now.

尽管如今留下的踪迹不多。

5 .When the snow melts in summer,

当雪在夏天融化时,

6 .the mountain slopes are carpeted in flowers and plants.

山坡上长满了花草。

7 .It's a Iong ascent,

这是一条很长的上坡,

8 .though not too steep,

但是并不陡峭,

9 .and walkers generally take a couple of days to get to the summit and return.

而徒步旅行者通常需要几天时间才能到达山顶并返回。

第六段

1 .You'll spend the night in our hut half-way up the mountain.

你将在半山腰上我们的小屋里过夜。

2 .That's included in your package for the stay.

你的行李里需要有过夜的东西。

3 .It's got cooking facilities, firewood and water for drinking.

它有做饭的设备,柴火和饮用水。

4 .For washing, we recommend you use melted snow, though, to conserve supplies.

不过,我们建议您使用融化的雪来清洗衣物,以保存补给。

5 .We can take your luggage up on our snowmobile for you for just ten dollars a person.

我们可以用我们的雪地摩托帮你把行李搬上去,每人只要十美元。

6 .The hut has cooking facilities so you can make a hot meal in the evening and morning,

小屋有厨具所以你可以给自己准备热气腾腾的早餐和晚餐。

7 .but you need to take your own food.

但是你需要自己带食物。

8 .The weather on Mount Frenner can be very stormy.

Frenner雪山很容易有暴风雪。

9 .In that case, stay in the hut - generaly the storms don't last Iong.

遇到这种情况,就呆在棚子里吧——一般暴风雨不会持续太久。

10 .Don't stress about getting back here to the centre in time to catch the airport bus

不要为赶乘机场汽车而及时回到市中心而感到压力

11 .- they'll probably not be running anyway.

——它们不会开走的。

12 .We do have an emergency locator beacon in the hut

我们小屋里有紧急定位信标

13 .but only use that if it's a real emergency,

但只有在真正紧急的情况下才使用,

14 .like if someone's ill or injured.

比如有人生病或受伤。

第一段

1 .Now, let me tell you something about the different ski trails you can follow during your stay here.

现在,让我来告诉你们住在这里可以去的一些不同滑行线路。

第二段

1 .Highland Trail's directly accessible from where we are now.

Highland线路可以直接从我们这里过去。

2 .This trail's been designed to give first-timers an experience they'll enioy regardless of their age or skill,

这条路线是为第一次体验滑雪,不论年龄或技能的人设计的,

3 .but it's also ideal for experts to practise their technique.

但对于专业的人来说,这里也是练习他们技术的理想地。

第三段

1 .Then there's Pine Trail...

然后这里是Pine路线。。。

2 .if you're nervous about skiing, leave this one to the experts!

如果你们对于滑雪感到很紧张,就把这条路线让给专业人士吧!

3 .You follow a steep valley looking right down on the river below - scary!

你们沿着一个陡峭的山谷往下看,正好看到下面的河——太可怕了!

4 .But if you've fully mastered the techniques needed for hills, it's great fun.

但是如果你们已经完全掌握了爬坡所需要的技巧,那就非常有趣了。

第四段

1 .Stony Trail's a good choice once you've got a general idea of the basics.

一旦当你们掌握了滑雪的基本概念,Stony路线是不错的选择。

2 .There are one or two tricky sections, but nothing too challenging.

这里会有一到两个棘手的关卡,但没有太大的挑战。

3 .There's a shelter half-way where you can sit and take a break and enjoy the afternoon sunshine.

在山腰有一个休息棚你们可以坐着休息然后享受午后的阳光。

第五段

1 .And finally, Loser's Trail.

最后一个,Loser路线。

2 .This starts off following a gentle river valley

它起始于一条平缓的河谷,

3 .but the last part is quite exposed so the snow conditions can be challenging

但是最后的部分比较晒,因为雪的环境比较有挑战性,

4 .- if it's snowing or windy,

如果是下雪或者大风,

5 .check with us before you set out to make sure the trail's open that day.

在你们出发之前和我们确认一下,以确保这条线路在那天是开放的。

第六段

1 .Right, so now if you'd like to follow me, well get started ...

好的,所以现在如果你们想跟我学,那就开始吧。。。