原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Hi, George! Glad you're back, Loads of people have phoned you.
啊,乔治!你回来太好了,一堆人打电话找你。
2 .Really?
真的啊?
3 .I felt just like your secretary!
我都快成你秘书了!
4 .Sorry! I went into the library this afternoon to have a look at a newspaper and I came across something really interesting.
不好意思啊!我下午去图书馆看报纸去了,结果发现了一个很有意思的东西。
5 .What? A book?
啥呀?一本书吗?
6 .No, a brochure from a summer festival - mainly Spanish music. Look, I've got it here.
不是,是一个夏日节庆的宣传册,主要是一些西班牙音乐主题的。我把宣传册带回来了,你看……
7 .Spanish music? I really love the guitar.
西班牙音乐?我超喜欢吉他!
8 .Let's have a look. So what's this group 'Guitarrini'?
我看看。这个叫"Guitarini"的乐队咋样?
9 .They're really good. They had a video with all the highlights of the festival at a stand in the lobby to the library, so I heard them.
他们很棒。图书馆大厅有一个展架在放节日活动精华剪辑的视频,我听了一点他们的演奏。
10 .They play fantastic instruments - drums and flutes and old kinds of guitars.
他们的演奏很出色--鼓、笛子,还有一些古老的吉他。
11 .I've never heard anything like it before.
我以前从来没听过这样的演奏。
12 .Sounds great.
听起来不错啊。
13 .Okay. Shall we go then? Spoil ourselves?
那我们去不去?欣赏一下。
14 .Yes, let's.
好啊,一起去!
15 .The only problem is there aren't any cheap seats.., it's all one price.
有个问题啊,没有便宜的票……所有票都一个价。
16 .Well, in that case we could sit right at the front - we'd have a really good view.
这样的话我们就坐前排好了--看得清楚一些。
17 .Yeah. though I think that if you sit at the back you can actually hear the whole thing better.
那倒是,不过我觉得坐在靠后一些音效更好一些。
18 .Yes. Anyway we can decide when we get there.
也是。没关系,我们到了现场再说吧。
第二段
1 .So will you fill in the form or shall I?
那这个表是你填还是我来填?
2 .I'll do it. Name: Georcle O'Neill. Address: 48 North Avenue, Westsea.
我来吧。姓名:乔治奥尼尔。住址:西海北大街48号。
3 .Do you remember our new postcode? Still can't remember it.
你记得咱们这儿的新邮编吗?我到现在还记不住。
4 .Just a minute - I've got it written down here. WS6 2YH. Do you need the phone too?
等会儿,我记了。是WS6 2YH. 电话号码要吗?
5 .Please. I'm really bad at numbers.
要!数字什么的我真记不住。
6 .01674 553242. So, let's book two tickets for Guitarrini.
01674 553242。好的。订两张Guitarrini的票。
7 .Okay. If you're sure £7.50 each is all right. How do you feel about the singer?
你要是觉得7.5英镑的票价能接受的话就没问题了。你觉得歌手怎么样
8 .I haven't quite decided. But I've noticed something on the booking form that might just persuade me!
我还没想好呢。不过表上有一项挺吸引我的。
9 .What's that then?
哪一项啊?
10 .Free refreshments!
餐饮免费!
11 .Really?
真的吗?
12 .Yes, look here. Sunday 17th of June. Singer, ticket £6.00 includes drinks in the garden.
对呀,你看…… 6月17号星期天,歌手,票价6英镑,含花园的酒水。
13 .Sounds like a bargain to me!
听起来很划算啊。
14 .Yes, let's book two tickets for that.
对呀。我们也订两张票吧。
15 .So, what else? I'm feeling quite keen now!
还有什么吗?我都迫不及待了。
16 .How about the pianist on the 22nd of June?
6月22号的钢琴演奏怎么样?
17 .Anna Ventura? I've just remembered that's my evening class night.
Anna Ventura的演奏吗?我突然想起来那晚我有课。
18 .That's okay. I'll just have to go on my own - but we can go to the Spanish dance and guitar concert together, can't we?
没事儿。我自己去就好了。西班牙舞和吉他演奏会我们能一起去吗?
19 .Yes - I'm sure Tom and Kieran would enjoy that too. Good heavens - £10.50 a ticket!
当然。汤姆和基兰也会很喜欢的。天哪……门票10.5英镑!
20 .I can see we're going to have to go without food for the rest of the week - we'll need to book four!
我们这周都不用吃饭了……我们要订四张!
21 .Wish we were students - look! Children, Students and Senior Citizens get a 50% discount on everything.
我们要是还在学校就好了……你看!儿童、学生和老年人所有项目半价!
22 .If only!
要是那样就好了!