原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Good morning. I'd like to open a bank account, please.
早上好,我想要开立一个银行账户。
2 .Certainly. If you'd like to take a seat, I'll just get some details from you. It won't take long.
没问题,你可以先坐一下,我这就给你整理一些信息,不会耽搁太久的。
3 .Thanks.
谢谢。
4 .Is it a current account or a deposit account you wanted?
您想要开的是活期账户还是定期账户呢?
5 .A current account.
一个活期账户。
6 .Right. I've got the application form here then. We have different types- I see you've got our leaflet there.
好的,我手头这有申请表。我们有不同种类的活期账户,我看你有我们宣传单。
7 .I've decided on the one called 'Select.'
我决定了开一种叫做“精选”的活期账户。
8 .Right, that's fine, so, first of all, can I have your full name please?
好的,没问题,那么首先可以告诉我你的全名吗?
9 .Yes, it's Pieter Henes. That's P-I-E-T-E-R.
好的,皮特亨尼斯,P-I-E-T-E-R。
10 .Is it H-E-double N-E-S?
然后是H-E-双写N-E-S吗?
11 .Uh, only one N actually. It's a less common spelling of the name.
不,事实上只是一个N,我名字的拼写不是很常见。
12 .Oh, right. OK. And what's your date of birth please?
好的,你的生日是什么时候呢?
13 .The twenty-seventh of the first, nineteen seventy-three.
1973年的第一个月,27号。
14 .Right. And will this be a joint account?
好的,然后您需要申请一个联名账户吗?
15 .No, just myself.
不用,只是我个人的。
16 .OK, fine. And where are you living, Mr. Henes?
好的,亨尼斯先生您的居住地址在哪里呢?
17 .15. Riverside.
河边路15号。
18 .Is that all one word?
是一个完整的单词吗?
19 .Yes. Exeter?
是的。埃克塞特吗?
20 .Yes.
是的。
21 .How long have you been at your present address? Er, is it more than two years?
您在目前这个地址住了多长时间了呢?超过两年时间了吗?
22 .Ah, just two weeks actually. I only arrived in the country a month ago. I'm from Holland.
啊,事实上只住了两周时间,我一个月前刚来到这个国家,我来自荷兰。
23 .Oh, that's fine. But we normally ask for a previous address in that case.
好的,不过这样的话通常我们需要询问您之前的居住地址。
24 .Oh yes, well, it's Rielsdorf 2. That's R-I-E-L-S-D-O-R-F 2, Utrecht.
好的,是里尔斯多夫2号,R-I-E-L-S-D-O-R-F 2,由特莱彻。
25 .Holland. OK. Thank you. Do you have a daytime telephone number?
好的,是里尔斯多夫2号,R-I-E-L-S-D-O-R-F 2,由特莱彻。
26 .Yes, I think the number at my office is six-oh-six-two-nine-five. Um, just a minute, I'd better check.
我记得我办公室电话是606295,呃,等一下,我最好核对一下,
27 .Oh no sorry, six- one-six. I'm not used to it yet. Would you like my home number too?
哦不好意思,是616。我还不太熟悉这个电话,你还需要我家里的电话号码吗?
28 .Yes please.
是的,请说一下。
29 .It's seven-nine-six-four-three-one.
是796431。
30 .Are they both local numbers?
这两个都是本地电话号码吧?
31 .Yes.
是的。
第二段
1 .Right. And your occupation?
好的,然后您的职业是?
2 .Well, I'm in Britain as a project manager, but that's not my main job. I'm an engineer by profession.
嗯,我在英国是一个项目经理,不过这并不是我的主要工作,我是一个专业工程师。
3 .I see. I think I'll put that then. It's shorter!
了解了,我写这个吧,这个短一些!
4 .Now we usually ask for a piece of information which we can use to check your identity, for security reasons. You know, if you phone us.
然后为了核对您的身份我们通常会询问一些信息,为了确保安全的原因。你知道的,如果您打电话给我们的时候。
5 .Like, erm, my wife's first name?
比如,我想想,我爱人的名字?
6 .Mother's might be better. It's less likely to be known.
母亲的名字更好一些,不太会被人知道。
7 .OK. Hers is Siti.
好的,她的名字是西缇。
8 .Siti?
西缇?
9 .Yes, S-I-T-I. It's Indonesian.
是的,S-I-T-I,是印度尼西亚人。
10 .Fine. And how much would you like to open your account with? We usually ask for a minimum sum of £50. That's about €75.
好的,那么您打算用多少资金来开户呢?我们通常需要最低金额50镑,大概75欧元。
11 .Well, I'm going to transfer €2,000 from my Dutch account, just till I get paid. In fact, I wanted to ask you about that. What's the best way to do it?
嗯,我打算从我的荷兰账户转入2000欧元,得等我拿到工资。事实上我想问问这事的,转账最好的方式是什么呢?
12 .It depends which bank you're with.
这得取决于你是哪家银行。
13 .It's the Fransen Bank in Utrecht.
是由特莱彻的弗兰森银行。
14 .OK, fine. I'll check that in a minute. If we have links with them we can do a direct transfer.
好的,我稍后看看这家银行,如果我们跟他们有合作业务的话我们就可以直接转账了。
15 .But it's not a big problem either way. Um, let's see. How often would you like to receive statements?
不过总的来说不是什么大问题。我看看啊,您打算多久接受一次银行账单呢?
16 .I haven't really thought. Um, what's the usual thing?
我还没仔细想过,通常是怎样的呢?
17 .It's up to you. Some people like them weekly.
这取决于你自己,有的人每周都要账单。
18 .Oh, no, that's too often. Can I have them sent, um, once a month?
用,这太频繁了,我能申请一个月寄一次吗?
19 .Yes, that's fine. Is there anything else?
可以啊,没问题。还有其他问题吗?
20 .I was thinking of registering for your internet service at some stage.
我之前考虑什么时候能注册你们的网银服务。
21 .Oh, yes. Would you like me to send you information about that?
可以啊,你需要我给你把相关信息发给你吗?
22 .Please, yes.
好的,谢谢。
23 .And would you like to receive information about the bank's other services - insurance, loans, anything like that?
那么您还想接收银行其他服务的信息吗,比如保险啊,贷款啊之类的?
24 .Hmm, I don't think so, thanks.
嗯,先不用了,谢谢。
25 .That's OK then. And one last thing, if you agree...
那么好吧,最后一件事,如果您同意……