始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Good morning, and welcome to the museum - one with a remarkable range of exhibits, which I'm sure you'll enjoy.

早上好,欢迎来到博物馆--它是一个有着相当多数量的展品的博物馆,我相信你会喜欢的.

2 .My name's Greg, and I'll tell you about the various collections as we go round.

我的名字是格雷戈,我会在参观的时候告诉你们关于我们的各种收藏品.

3 .But before we go, let me just give you a taste of what we have here.

但在我们出发之前,让我来带你们品味下我们这里有的东西.

第二段

1 .Well, for one thing, we have a fine collection of twentieth and twenty-first century paintings, many by very well-known artists.

嗯,首先,我们有优秀的二十世纪和二十一世纪的绘画作品,许多都是由非常著名的艺术家创作的.

2 .I'm sure you'll recognise several of the paintings.

我肯定你会认出一些画.

3 .This is the gallery that attracts the largest number of visitors, so it's best to go in early in the day, before the crowds arrive.

这也是这个画廊可以吸引最多人数游客的原因,所以最好早点过来参观,在大量客流到来之前.

第三段

1 .Then there are the nineteenth-century paintings.

接着就是十九世纪的绘画作品.

2 .The museum was opened in the middle of that century,

在那个世纪中叶,博物馆开业了,

3 .and several of the artists each donated one work - to get the museum started, as it were.

那时候的一些艺术家每人捐赠一副作品给博物馆--从而让博物馆开业了,那是那个时候的它.

4 .So they're of special interest to us - we feel closer to them than to other works.

所以他它们对我们有特殊的兴趣--比起其他的作品我们会更亲近它们.

第四段

1 .The sculpture gallery has a number of fine exhibits, but I'm afraid it's currently closed for refurbishment.

雕塑馆中有许多精美的展品,但恐怕目前是关闭状态主要为了整修.

2 .You'll need to come back next year to see it properly, but a number of the sculptures have been moved to other parts of the museum.

你需要明年再来参观,但有一批雕塑被移到博物馆的其他地方了.

第五段

1 .'Around the world' is a temporary exhibition - you've probably seen something about it on TV or in the newspapers.

“世界各地”是一个临时性的展览,你可能在电视或报纸上看到了一些相关的信息.

2 .It's created a great deal of interest, because it presents objects from every continent and many countries,

它创造了大量的兴趣,因为它展出的对象来自每一个大陆和许多国家,

3 .and provides information about their social context - why they were made, who for, and so on.

并提供了有关它们的社会背景的信息--包括为什么它们被制作出来,为谁而制作等等.

第六段

1 .Then there's the collection of coins.

然后就是硬币的收藏.

2 .This is what you might call a focused, specialist collection,

这就是你所说的一个集中的,专门的收藏,

3 .because all the coins come from this country, and were produced between two thousand and a thousand years ago.

因为所有的硬币都来自这个国家,并在两千年前和一千年前这段时间内制造的.

4 .And many of them were discovered by ordinary people digging their gardens, and donated to the museum!

许多硬币都是被普通人在他们的花园中挖掘出来,并捐赠给博物馆.

第七段

1 .All our porcelain and glass was left to the museum by its founder, when he died in 1878.

所有我们的瓷器和玻璃都是由它的创始人留下的,在他在1878年去世时.

2 .And in the terms of his will, we're not allowed to add anything to that collection:

在他的遗嘱里,我们不允许再增加任何东西:

3 .he believed it was perfect in itself, and we don't see any reason to disagree!

他认为它本身就是完美的,而我们也看不到任何理由不同意这说法.