始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Good evening. King's Restaurant.

晚上好。国王餐厅。

2 .Good evening. I'm ringing about the job I understand you have vacant.

晚上好。我打电话来是关于工作。我知道您这儿有职位空缺。

3 .Oh yes.

噢,是的.

4 .I'd like to find out a few more details, if I may.

我想知道更多细节,如果可以的话。

5 .Yes, of course. Can I take your name?

是的,当然。可以知道你的名字吗?

6 .It's Peter Chin.

我叫彼特.陈。

7 .Okay Peter. Well, if you want to ask about the job and then if we're both still interested, we could arrange for you to come for an interview.

好的,彼特。嗯,如果你想询问更多工作内容,然后你对这个工作、我们对你都还感兴趣的话,我们可以为您安排一次面试。

8 .Great, thanks. I'm afraid I missed the advert for the job but heard about it from a friend.

太好了,谢谢。抱歉我没看到工作的广告,但从一位朋友那听说了这份工作。

9 .That's no problem at all. What would you like to know?

这没问题。你想了解些什么?

10 .Well, um, what sort of work is it - washing up?

啊,是什么工作呢?洗碗吗?

11 .It's answering the phone.

是接电话。

12 .Oh right, fine.

噢,这样,好的。

13 .And not waiting at table.

不是楼面服务。

14 .That'd be good. And how many nights a week would it be?

那太好了。每周工作几晚啊?

15 .Well, we're really only busy at the weekend.

啊,我们真心只有周末才忙。

16 .So two nights?

那么两晚?

17 .Three actually, so it would work out at twelve hours a week.

实际上是三晚,所以总共是每周12小时。

18 .That'd be fine. It wouldn't interfere with my studies.

那挺好的。这和我的学习就不冲突啦。

19 .Are you at the university?

你在上大学吗?

20 .Yes. First year Physics student.

对的,我是物理系大一的学生。

21 .Oh, right.

哦,好的。

22 .Um, and because I'm not an EU national would I need a work permit?

啊,因为我不是欧盟公民,我是否需要工作许可证呢?

23 .Yes you would. Just get your tutor to sign it.

是的,你需要的。让你的导师签字即可。

24 .That wouldn't be a problem, if I were to get the job. Um, where exactly is the restaurant?

如果我得到这份工作,那应该没问题的。啊,餐厅具体在哪里呢?

25 .Well, we have two branches - the one we're recruiting for is in Hillsdunne Road.

哦,我们有两家分店 --- 正招员工的这家在希尔斯敦路。

26 .I don't know that. How do you spell it please?

我不知道那儿,怎么拼写这个名呢?

27 .It's H-I-double L-S-D-U-double N-E Road.

是H-I-两个L-S-D-U-两个N-E 路。

28 .Got that. Thanks. Is it near a bus stop?

收到。谢谢。附近有公交车站吗?

29 .Yes. The nearest one would probably be just beside the Library.

是的。最近的应该就在图书馆附近。

30 .Oh yes, I know it. That'd be fine for me. And could I ask about the pay?

噢,好,我知道那儿。应该没什么问题。还有我能问问薪酬吗?

31 .We're offering ?4.45 an hour.

我们每小时给4.45镑。

32 .That's very good. My last job was 3.95 an hour.

那太好了。我上一份工作每小时才3.95镑

第二段

1 .We feel it's pretty good and we also offer some good fringe benefits.

我们觉得还不错哦,我们还提供一些很棒的附带福利。

2 .Really?

是吗?

3 .Well, we give you a free dinner, so you eat well.

昂,我们给你免费餐食,所以你吃的不错。

4 .Right, better than hostel food!

好呢,比青年旅馆的食物强。

5 .We certainly hope so! And we also offer extra pay for working on national holidays.

我们当然希望如此。并且我们对于在国家法定假日工作提供额外薪酬。

6 .Oh, that's a really good perk, isn't it?

噢,那真是个不错的津贴,不是吗?

7 .Yes, we think so. And then because of the difficulties of getting public transport, if you're working after 11 o'clock we drive you home.

是的,我们觉得是。还有因为公共交通不方便,如果你工作到11点以后,我们会开车送你回家。

8 .Oh, that's good to know.

噢,那真是个好消息。

9 .Well, we'd certainly be interested in inviting you for an interview, if you're still interested?

昂,我们真心有意请你来面试一下,你还感兴趣吗?

10 .Oh yes, certainly. Could I just also ask what qualities you're looking for?

嗯,是的,当然啦。我可不可以再问问你们想要什么素质的人呢?

11 .Well, for this particular job we want a clear voice, which you obviously do have!

昂,这个职位我们需要声音清晰,很明显你的确是的。

12 .Thanks.

谢谢。

13 .And you must be able to think quickly, you know.

还有你必须要能快速思考,你知道。

14 .Well, I hope I'd…

啊,我希望我……

15 .So, when could you come in for an interview? We're actually quite quiet tonight?

那么,你什么时候回来面试?其实我们今晚应该不会太忙的。

16 .Sorry, I couldn't come tonight. Or tomorrow, I'm afraid.Thursday's okay - that'd be 22nd of October.

抱歉,我恐怕今晚不成,明晚也不行。周四可以的,那是10月22日。

17 .Fine, after 5 p.m.?

好的,下午5点之后?

18 .Yes, fine. Would 6 o'clock be okay?

好的,可以。6点可以吗?

19 .Perfect. And could you bring along with the names of two referees?

太棒了,那你届时能提供两位推荐者的名字吗?

20 .Yes, that's fine, no problem.

好的,没有问题。

21 .Good, I look forward to seeing you.

好的,我期待见到你。

22 .Oh, by the way, who should I ask for?

昂,顺便问一下,我应该找谁呢?

23 .Oh yes, of course, sorry. My name is Samira Manuja.

哦是,当然,不好意思。我的名字叫Samira Manuja。

24 .Can you spell that, please?

您可以拼写吗?

25 .M-A-N-U-J-A.

M-A-N-U-J-A.

26 .Okay, I've got that. Thanks very much.

好的,收到。非常感激!

27 .Look forward to seeing you…

期待与你相见……