原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Good morning. Welcome to the Early Learning Childcare Centre. How may I help you?
早晨好。欢迎来到儿童早教护理中心。我要怎样帮助您?
2 .Hi. I spoke to you last week about enrolling my daughter for next year.
你好,我上周跟你说过我的女儿明年想来入学的事情。
3 .Oh, yes. I'll just get some details from you. So, you're her mother?
哦是的。我需要你提供些详细信息。所以你是她的妈妈?
4 .That's right.
是的。
5 .And, can I have your name?
请问你的名字?
6 .It's Carol, Carol Smith.
是卡罗,卡罗 史密斯。
7 .And your daughter's name?
那你女儿的名字呢?
8 .It's Kate.
是凯特。
9 .Now, we have several groups at the centre and we cater for children from three to five years old. How old is your daughter?
现在,我们在中心里有若干组。我们主要服务于三到五岁的孩子。你的女儿多大了?
10 .She's three now but she turns four next month.
她现在三岁但是下月就四岁了。
11 .I'll put four down because that's how old she'll be when she starts.
我要记下来因为那是她开始上课的年龄。
12 .Fine, she's so excited about her birthday and coming to the centre.
好的。她对于自己的生日和要来中心这件事显得很兴奋。
13 .That's good to hear. And what's your address?
很高兴听到你这么说。你的地址是什么?
14 .It's 46 Wombat Road, that's W-O-M-B-A-T. Woodside 4032.
是沃姆巴特路46号,是W-O-M-B-A-T,林边4032号。
15 .And what's the phone number?
那电话号码呢?
16 .Oh ... it's ... 3345 9865.
哦,是……3345 9865.
17 .So, have you decided on the days you'd like to bring your daughter here?
那么,你决定你带女儿来这里的日子了吗?
18 .I'd prefer Monday and Wednesday if possible.
如果可以,我希望是周一或周三。
19 .Mmm. I'll check, Monday's fine, but I think the centre is already full for Wednesday.
嗯,让我看一下。周一可以,但是周三中心已经满了。
20 .Erm. Yes.Sorry. It seems to be a very popular day. We can offer you a Thursday or a Friday as well.
呃,是的,很抱歉。看起来周三这天很受欢迎。我们也可以向你提供周四或周五。
21 .Oh dear. I suppose Thursday would be all right because she has swimming on Friday.
哦天呢。我想周四应该可以,因为周五她要去游泳。
22 .OK, got that. Because a lot of parents work, we do offer flexible start and finish times.
好的,明白了。因为很多家长工作,我们也提供灵活的开始和结束的时间。
23 .We are open from 7:30 in the morning until 6 o'clock at night. What time would you like your daughter to start?
我们从早晨7.30开业,直到晚上6点。你想你的女儿几点开始?
24 .I need to get to work in the city by 9:00 so I'll drop her off at 8:30.
我需要9.00到城里上班,所以我会8.30把她送到这里。
25 .You're pretty close to the city here so that should give me plenty of time to get there.
你们这里离城里很近,所以这应该能留给我充足的时间到工作地点。
26 .That's fine. Now, we also need to decide which group she'll be in.
好的。现在,我们还需要确定她参加哪组。
27 .We have two different groups and they're divided up according to age.
我们有两个不同的组,它们是按照年龄划分的。
28 .There's the green group, which is for three to four year olds.
绿队是面向3-4岁的孩子的。
29 .And then there's the red group which is for four- to five-year-olds.
红队是面向4-5岁的。
30 .She's quite mature for her age and she can already write her name and read a little.
她在她的年龄算比较成熟的,她已经可以写她的名字,并且做一些阅读。
31 .Well, I'll put her in the red group and we can always change her to the green one if there are any problems.
那么我就把她放到红队,如果有任何的问题,我们随时可以把她调换到绿队。
32 .That sounds fine.
听起来不错。
33 .OK. Let's move on to meals. We can provide breakfast, lunch and dinner.
好的,让我们谈谈饮食。我们提供早饭、午饭和晚饭。
34 .As she's finishing pretty early, she won't need dinner, will you give her breakfast before she comes?
因为她完成的比较早,她不需要晚饭,来之前你会给她吃早饭吗?
35 .Yes, she'll only need lunch.
是的,她只需要午饭。
第二段
1 .Now, does she have any medical conditions we need to know about?
好的,有没有我们需要知道的她的身体情况?
2 .Does she have asthma or any hearing problems for example?
比如她有没有哮喘或者听力问题?
3 .No. But she does need to wear glasses.
没有,但是她的确需要戴眼镜。
4 .Oh, I'll make a note of that.
哦,我要把这个记下来。
5 .Yes, she's pretty good about wearing them, she can't see much without them.
是的,她对于戴眼镜反应不错,没有眼镜她看不清太多东西。
6 .Right. OK. Now, I also need emergency contact details.
好的,没问题。现在,我需要一位紧急联系人的信息。
7 .So what sort of information do you need?
那么你需要哪些信息呢?
8 .Just the name and number of a friend or family member we can contact in case we can't get hold of you at any time.
只是一位朋友或家庭成员的名字和电话,以便我们找不到你的时候可以联系。
9 .OK. That'd better be my sister... Jenny Ball. That's B-A-double L. Her phone number is 3346 7523.
那最好是我的姐妹,詹妮 鲍尔。是B-A-双写L。她的电话是3346 7523。
10 .Great. So she is the child's aunt?
很好。所以她是孩子的舅妈?
11 .Yes, that's right.
是的,是这样。
12 .I'll make a note of that as well. Now, is there anything you'd like to ask?
我把这个也会记下来。现在,还有什么你需要问的?
13 .What about payment? How much are the fees each term?
怎样支付呢?每学期多少钱?
14 .Well, for two days and the hours you've chosen, that will be $450 altogether.
嗯,按照你选择的两天和小时数,应该是一共450美元。
15 .OK, and do I have to pay that now?
好的。我需要现在付款吗?
16 .No, we send out invoices once the children start at the centre.
不需要。孩子一旦来到中心,我们会发送发票。
17 .You can choose to pay at the end of each term or we do offer a slightly discounted rate if you pay every month.
你可以选择在每学期结束付款,或者如果你每月付,我们会给你一个小小的优惠。
18 .Oh. I'll do that then. I find it easier to budget that way and I'm not used to the term dates just yet.
哦,那就这么办吧。这样预算更容易些,我还不太习惯学期的日期。
19 .Good, it makes it a lot simpler for us as well. Well, that's everything. Would you like me to show you around …?
好的。这样对于我们也简单很多。那么,这就是所有的事了。需要我带你四处看看吗……?