原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .So how long are the rides?
骑行的时间是多久呢?
第二段
1 .They're about an hour and a half.
大约一个半小时。
2 .So, if you have a job it's easy to fit in before you go to work.
所以,如果你有工作的话,刚好可以在上班之前结束。
3 .And the members often go somewhere for coffee afterwards, so it's quite a social event.
而且会员们经常在骑行之后找个地方喝杯咖啡,所以这是一项社交活动。
第三段
1 .OK. That sounds good.
好的,听起来不错。
2 .I've only just moved to the city so I don't actually know many people yet.
我刚搬到这个城市,所以还不认识很多人。
第四段
1 .Well, it's a great way to meet people.
嗯,那这确实是认识朋友的好方式。
第五段
1 .And does each ride have a leader?
每次骑行都有领队吗?
第六段
1 .Sometimes, but not always.
有时,但不总是这样。
第七段
1 .But you don't really need one;
但是你真的不需要有;
2 .the group members on the ride support one another, anyway.
不管怎么说,骑行小组成员间都是相互支持的。
第八段
1 .How would we know where to go?
那我们怎么知道要去哪里呢?
第九段
1 .If you check the club website, you'll see that the route for each ride is clearly marked.
如果你浏览俱乐部的网站,你能看到每次骑行的路线都标得很清楚。
2 .So you can just print that out and take it along with you.
你可以把它打印出来随身携带。
3 .It's similar from one week to another, but it's not always exactly the same.
通常来说每周都是一样的,但是有时会有一些变动。
第十段
1 .And what do I need to bring?
我需要带些什么吗?
第十一段
1 .Well, bring a bottle of water, and your phone.
嗯,带上一瓶水和你的手机。
2 .You shouldn't use it while you're cycling, but have it with you.
你在骑行的时候不能用手机,但是要随身携带着。
第十二段
1 .Right.
好的。
第十三段
1 .And in winter, it's well before sunrise when we set out,
在冬天,我们出发的时候天还没亮,
2 .so you need to make sure your bike's got lights.
所以确保你的自行车有灯。
第十四段
1 .That's OK.
好的。
2 .Well, thanks Jim.
嗯,谢谢吉姆。
3 .I'd definitely like to join.
我非常愿意加入。
4 .So what's the best way of going about it?
那么最好的方法是什么?
第十五段
1 .You can ...
你可以。。。