Section1:Greek Island Holidays 纠错
查看听力原文 关闭显示原文
显示译文

Part A :

Greek Island Holidays, can I help you?

这里是希腊岛假日,我能帮你吗?

Yes, I hope so.

是的,我希望如此。

I have a friend who's just come back from Corfu and she's recommended some apartments in Arilas.

我有个朋友刚从科孚岛回来,她推荐了一些在阿里亚斯的公寓。

She thought they might be on your list.

她认为他们可能在你的名单上。

Arilas, Arilas, let me see.

阿里亚斯,阿里亚斯,让我看看。

Can you give me the names?

你能给我个名字吗?

Yes, the first's Rose Garden Apartments.

是的,第一个是玫瑰园公寓。

I'd like to go with another friend in the last week of October.

我想和另一个朋友在十月的最后一周去。

Well, we've got a lovely studio flat available at that time.

嗯,我们在那个时候有一个可爱的一室的公寓房可以使用。

I'm sure you'd enjoy the entertainment programme there too, with Greek dancing in the restaurant.

我敢肯定你也会喜欢那里的娱乐节目,在餐厅里有希腊舞蹈。

And the cost for each of us?

我们每个人要花费多少钱?

£219.

219英镑。

That sounds very reasonable!

这听起来很合理!

I'm just jotting down some notes.

我只需记下一些笔记。

Now the second one she mentioned was called Blue Bay.

现在,她提到的第二个被称为蓝色港湾。

Blue Bay?

蓝色港湾?

Yes, in fact that's very popular and it has some special features.

是的,事实上它很受欢迎,它也有一些特别的特点。

Really?

真的吗?

The main attraction is the large swimming pool with salt water.

最主要的景点是很大的盐水游泳池。

Much healthier, I understand.

这会更健康。我明白了。

That's right.

是的。

And it isn't far from the beach, either-only 300 metres, and only around half a kilometre to some shops, so you don't have to be too energetic.

而且离海边也不远,只有300米,而且离商店只有大约半公里的距离,所以你不必浪费太多精力和力气。

Is it much more expensive than the first one?

它比第一个更贵吗?

Let me just check.

让我查看一下。

I think at the time you want to go it's around £260-no £275 to be exact.

我想在你想去的时候,它大概是260镑到275镑,精确来讲。

Right, I've got that.

好的。我知道了。

Now there are just two more apartments to ask you about.

现在还剩下两个公寓要问你。

Um, I can't read my own writing! Something to do with sun...Sunshine, is it?

嗯,我竟然不认识我自己写的字了!与太阳有关的事…阳光,是吗?

I think you meant the Sunshade Apartments.

我想你的意思是遮阳公寓。

They're on a mountainside.

他们在山坡上。

Any special features?

有什么特别的特点吗?

Yes, each room has its own sun terrace and there are shared barbecue facilities.

是的,每一个房间都有它自己的太阳露台,有共享的烧烤设施。

Sounds lovely.

听起来很可爱!

Yes, it's rather well-equipped.

是的,它的装备是相当好的。

It also provides water sports--it has its own beach.

它还提供水上运动——它有它自己的海滩。

There are facilities for water-skiing.

有滑水设施。

Any kite-surfing?

有风筝冲浪吗?

My friend's quite keen.

我朋友很喜欢。

Not at the hotel but I'm sure you'll find some in Arilas.

不在酒店里,但我相信你在阿里亚斯一定会找到的。

There's also satelite TV in the apartments.

公寓里还有卫星电视。

And how much is that one?

那这个的花费是多少?

£490 with two sharing.

490镑两个人。

You mean £ 245 each?

你的意思是每个人245镑吗?

I'm afraid not!

恐怕不是!

Each person has to pay that amount and there must be at least two in an apartment.

每个人都必须都支付这些钱,而且在公寓里至少要有2个人。

I don't think that would be within our budget, unfortunately.

不幸的是,我认为这不在我们的预算之内。

And the last one sounds a bit expensive too-the Grand!

最后一个听起来有点贵了——太豪华了!

Actually it's quite reasonable.

其实它还比较合理。

It's an older style house with Greek paintings in every room, and a balcony outside.

这是一个老式的房子,在每个房间里都有希腊画,在外面也还有阳台。

Sounds nice.

听起来不错。

What are the views like?

景色看起来是什么样子的?

Well, there are forests all around and they hide a supermarket just down the road, so that's very useful for all your shopping needs.

嗯,在周围有森林环绕着,他们隐藏在了一条去往超市的路上,所以如果您有购物需求的话就非常方便有用了。

There's a disco in the area too.

在这个区域里还有一个迪斯科舞厅。

And the price?

那价格呢?

£319 at that time, but if you leave it till November it goes down by 40%.

当时是319镑,但是如果你十一月再去,价格会下降40%。

Too late, I'm afraid.

那太晚了。恐怕不行。

Well, why don't I send you a brochure with full details, Ms...?

好了,我为什么不给你一个有充分细节的小册子,……女士?

Nash.

我姓纳什。

But don't worry about that.

但不要担心。

I'm coming to upminster soon and I'll call and get one.

我很快就会来 Upminster,到时候我会打电话自己拿一个。

I just wanted to get an idea first.

我只是想先有一个想法。

Well, that's fine.

好的,这很好。

We've got plenty here when you come.

当你来的时候我们会有很多。

Part B :

If you've got a minute, could I just check a couple of points about insurance?

如果你有时间的话,我可以询问一下关于保险的事情吗?

I got one policy through the post but I'd like to see if yours is better.

我通过张贴的公告知道了一个政策,但我想看看是否你们的政策会更好。

Fine.

可以的。

What would you like to know?

你想知道什么?

Well, the one I've got has benefits and then the maximum amount you can claim.

嗯,我所知道的那个政策有一些好处,然后你可以要求最高数额的赔偿。

Is that like yours?

这和你的一样吗?

Yes, that's how most of them are.

是的,他们中的大多数都是这样。

Well, the first thing is cancellation.

嗯,第一件事是取消。

If the holiday's cancelled on the policy I've got, you can claim £8,000.

我知道的政策是如果假期取消了,你可以要求赔偿8000镑。

We can improve on that, Ms. Nash.

我们在这方面上有所改进,纳什女士。

For Greek Island holidays, our maximum is £10,000.

对于我们希腊岛假日,我们赔偿的最高数额是10000镑。

That's good-of course our holiday won't even cost £1,000 together~

这很好,当然我们假期的总共花费也才1000镑!

It's still sensible to have good cover.

有很好的保险覆盖还是很好的。

Now, if you go to hospital, we allow £600.

现在,如果你去医院,我们可以出600镑。

Yes, mine is similar.

是的,和我知道的类似。

And we also allow a relative to travel to your holiday resort.

我们还允许你带一个亲戚到度假酒店旅游。

My policy just says their representative will help you.

我的政策只是说他们的代表会帮助你。

You can see there is another difference there.

你可以看到有另一个不同之处。

And what happens if you don't get on the plane?

如果你没来得及上飞机上怎么办?

Nothing, as far as I see on this form.

没什么办法,从我可以看到的政策来讲。

Don't you have missed departure?

你没有错过航班吗?

No, I'll just jot it down.

没有,我会把它记下来。

We pay up to £1,000 for that, depending on the reason.

我们会根据错过航班的原因支付1000镑。

And we're particularly generous about loss of personal belongs-up to £3.000, but not more than £500 for a single item.

我们对私人物品的遗失是非常慷慨的,多达3000镑,但单个物品不超过500镑。

Then I'd better not take my laptop!

那我最好不要把我的笔记本电脑!

Not unless you insure it separately.

除非你单独投保的。

OK-thanks very much for your time-you've been really helpful.

OK-非常感谢您的时间,您真的帮到了很多忙.

Can I get back to you? Your name is?

我可以再打回给你吗?你的名字是?

Ben-Ludlow.

本·勒德洛。

That's L-U-D-L-O-W.

这是L-U-D-L-O-W.

I'm Assistant Manager here.

我是这里的经理助理。

I'll give you my number. It's 081260 543216.

我给你我的号码。这是081260543216。

But didn't I phone 081260 567294?

可是我没有打电话081260567294?

That's what I've got on the paper.

这是我纸上的号码。

That's the main switchboard.

这是总台。

I've given you my direct line.

我给你我的直达线路。

Right, thank you...

好,谢谢你…

Question 1 - 5

Complete the table below:

Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

Apartments

Facilities

Other Information

Cost

Rose Garden

Apartments

studio flat

Example

entertainment programme:

Greek dancing

£219

Blue Bay

Apartments

large salt-water swimming pool

- just   metres from beach

- near shops

£275

Apartments

terrace

watersports

£490

The Grand

- Greek paintings

- 

- overlooking 

- near a supermarket and

a disco

显示答案 正确答案:

1. 300   

2. Sunshade|SUNSHADE   

3. balcony|BALCONY   

4. forest|forests|FOREST|FORESTS   

5. 319   

考生贡献解析

点击查看题目解析

暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
保存解析
取消
保存成功!

题目讨论

如果对题目有疑问,欢迎来提出你的问题,热心的小伙伴会帮你解答。

如何高效搞定此篇文章?

Greek Island Holidays

马上练习