Section1:Insurance Report 纠错
查看听力原文 关闭显示原文
显示译文

Part A :

Good morning.

早上好。

Total Insurance.

这里是Total Insurance。

Judy speaking, how may I help you?

我是Judy,有什么可以帮助您的嘛?

I recently shipped my belongings from overseas back here to Australia and I took out insurance with your company.

最近我把行李从国外托运回澳大利亚,然后我在你们公司投了保。

Some items were damaged during the move so I need to make a claim.

在运输过程中有些物品损坏了,所以我要求索赔。

What do I have to do?

我需要做些什么呢?

Okay, well first I need to get a few details about this.

好的,首先我需要知道一些细节。

Can you give me your name please?

请问您叫什么呢?

Yes. It's Michael Alexander.

好的。我叫Michael Alexander。

Okay.

好的。

And your address please?

再请问一下您的地址是什么?

My old address or my current one?

我的以前的地址还是我现在住的地址?

Your current one.

您现在的地址。

It's 24 Manly Street, Milperra near Sydney.

现在我住在近悉尼的米尔佩拉男人街24号。

What was the suburb, sorry?

不好意思我没听清,什么市来着?

Milperra.

米尔佩拉。

M-l-L-P-E-R-R-A.

M-I-I-P-e-r-r-a。

Right.

好的。

Now, who was the shipping agent, Mr. Alexander?

现在问下,谁是货运代理人Alexander先生?

You mean the company we used?

你是说我们用的公司?

Yes, the company who packed everything up at the point of origin.

是的,就是在出发地把物品打包起来的公司。

Oh, it was …er... First Class Movers.

哦,那是…..呃…First Class Movers。

Okay ... where were the goods shipped from?

好的…货物从哪里运来的?

China, but the ship came via Singapore and was there for about a week.

中国,但船是从新加坡来的,在那里停留大约有一周。

Don't worry, all of that information will be in the documentation.

不用担心,所有的信息都会存档。

Now, the dates.

现在还想问下日期。

Do you know when the ship arrived?

你知道这艘船是什么时候到的吗?

It left on the 11th of October and got to Sydney on the 28th of November.

它在十月11日启程,在十一月28日到悉尼。

Okay.

好的。

I need one more thing. There's a reference number.

我还要知道一件事。就是编号。

It should be in the top right-hand-corner of the pink form they gave you.

编号在他们给你的粉红色表格右上角。

Let me have a look.

让我看看。

I have so many papers.

我有太多文件了。

Yes, here it is.

在这里

It's 601 ACK.

编号是601 ACK。

Thanks.

谢谢。

Part B :

I need to take down a few details of the actual damage over the phone before you put in a full report.

我需要在你提交全面报告之前,现在电话里面记录有关实际毁损情况的一些详细信息。

Can you tell me how many items were damaged and what the damage was?

你能告诉我有多少物品被损坏了,损坏具体是什么?

Yes, well four things actually.

是的,实际上有四件物品损坏。

I'll start with the big things.

我先从大东西开始。

My TV first of all.

首先是我的电视机。

It's a large one...very expensive.

很大很贵。

Our insurance doesn't cover electrical problems.

我们的保险不包括电子问题。

It isn't an electrical problem.

这不是一个电子问题。

The screen has a huge crack in it so it's unusable.

屏幕上有一个巨大的裂缝,不能再用了。

I see.

我明白了。

Any idea of the price to repair it?

修一下要多少钱你知道吗?

No.

不了。

Well, I don't think it can be repaired.

我不认为修一下就可以解决问题。

It will need a new one.

我需要一个新的。

Okay.

好吧。

I'll make a note of that and we'll see what we can do.

我会记下来,看看我们可以做些什么。

Now, what was the second item?

第二个坏掉的东西是什么?

The cabinet from the bathroom was damaged as well.

浴室柜的橱柜也坏了。

It's a lovely cabinet; we use it to keep our towels in.

是一个很可爱的橱柜,我们用它来放我们的毛巾。

And what is the extent of the damage?

损坏程度是多少?

Well, the back and the sides seem okay but the door has a huge hole in it.

嗯,后面和侧面都还好,但门上有一个大洞。

It can't be repaired.

修不好了。

I'm really not very happy about it.

我真的很不高兴。

And how much do you think it will cost to replace it?

你认为换一个要多少钱?

Well, when I bought it last year I paid $125 for it.

我去年买的时候花了125美元。

But the one I've seen here in Sydney is a bit more expensive, it's $140.

但是我在悉尼看到的有点贵,要140美元。

Right, and what was the third item?

好的,这第三个坏掉的东西是什么?

My dining room table.

是我的餐桌。

It's a lovely table from Indonesia.

非常可爱,来自印度尼西亚。

It must have been very hot inside the container because one leg has completely split down the middle.

集装箱里面肯定很热因为一个桌子腿中间裂开了。

The top and the other three look okay thank goodness.

幸运的是,最上面和其他三个桌腿看起来还好。

Any idea of the price to repair it?

要修复它大概多少钱你知道吗?

Well, I had an estimate done on this actually because it is a very special table to us.

嗯,其实我去做过一个估算,因为这对我们来说是非常特别的桌子。

They quoted us $200, which is really pricey so I hope the insurance will cover the total cost.

他们给我们报价200美元,这真的很贵所以我希望保险可以赔偿这部分的损失。

I'm sure that will be fine.

我肯定没有什么问题。

What was the last item, Mr. Alexander?

Alexander先生,最后一个索赔的东西是什么?

Well, we have a lovely set of china plates and dishes, you know, with matching cups, saucers, the lot.

好的,我们有一套可爱的套瓷器餐具,你知道的,还有配套的杯子,碟子,等等。

They were all in the one box which must have got dropped because some plates were broken-six actually.

他们都在一个箱子里,箱子肯定摔过了,因为一些盘子摔碎了一六个盘子。

And can you tell me the replacement value of these?

你能告诉我重新买要多少钱吗?

Well, it's hard to say because they were part of a set but they can be up to $10 each as it's such a good set.

好吧,很难说,因为他们是一套餐具中的一部分,但它们可以高达每个10美元,因为这套餐具非常精美。

Okay, so that would be around $60 altogether?

好的,那总共是60美元?

Yes, that's right.

是的,是60美元。

And is that all of the items?

这就是全部索赔物品吗?

Yes.

是的。

So what do I have to do now?

那我现在要做什么?

692

Complete the table below:

Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER for each answer.

Weather during the Little lce Age

TOTAL INSURANCE INCIDENT REPORT

Name                                                           Michael Alexander

Address                                                       24 Manly Street,    , Sydney

Shipping agent                                            

Place of origin                                             China

Data of arrival                                            

Reference number                                       601 ACK 

显示答案 正确答案:

1. Milperra|MILPERRA   

2. First Class Movers|FIRST CLASS MOVERS   

3. 28 November|28 NOVEMBER   

考生贡献解析

点击查看题目解析

暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
暂无解析
保存解析
取消
保存成功!

题目讨论

如果对题目有疑问,欢迎来提出你的问题,热心的小伙伴会帮你解答。

如何高效搞定此篇文章?

Insurance Report

马上练习