始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .And here on Radio Rivenden we have Lynne Rawley, the Public Relations Officer of our own Rivenden City Theatre.

这里是广播rivenden,我们邀请了琳恩洛利,她是我们自己的Riven den城市剧院的公共关系官员。

2 .Hello, Lynne.

你好,琳恩。

第二段

1 .Hello.

你好。

第三段

1 .Now, the theatre is reopening soon after its three - year redevelopment programme, isn't it?

现在,为期三年的重建计划后不久剧院重新开放,是吗?

第四段

1 .That's right, and there are a lot of improvements.

是的,而且有很多改进.

2 .The first thing people will see when they go in is that the foyer has been repainted in the original green and gold.

第一人们会看到他们去的大堂已经被粉刷为原来的绿色和金色。

3 .Then the box office has been reoriented with its own access from the side of the building instead of through the foyer, which means it can be open longer hours, and has more space, too.

然后,票房已重新定位,用自己的而不是从通过大堂建筑侧接入,这意味着它可以开放更长的时间,并有更多的空间。在门厅卖书和CD的店,是重建这尚未完成的一部分。

4 .The shop that used to be in the foyer, which sold books and CDs, is the one part of the redevelopment which isn't yet complete.

该句暂无译文!

5 .The plan is to find new premises for it near the theatre, and we've had difficulty finding somewhere suitable.

计划是在剧院附近找到新的房屋,我们很难找到合适的地方。

6 .We hope to reopen the shop in the next few months.

我们希望在接下来的几个月里重新开张这家店。

第五段

1 .Will audiences find any difference in the auditorium?

观众席上有什么不同吗?

第六段

1 .Yes, we've increased the leg - room between the rows.

是的,我们在这两排之间增加了腿间的空间。

2 .This means that there are now fewer seats but we're sure audiences will be much happier.

这意味着现在有更少的座位,但我们肯定观众会更幸福。

3 .And we've installed air conditioning, so it won't get so hot and stuffy.

而且我们已经安装了空调,这样就不会那么热了。

4 .We already had a few seats which were suitable for wheelchair users, and now there are twice as many, which we hope will meet demand.

我们已经有了一些适合轮椅使用者的座位,现在有两倍多,我们希望能满足需求。

5 .Something else that will benefit audiences is the new lifts.

将有利于观众的是新的电梯。

6 .The two we used to have were very small and slow.

我们过去的两只小而慢。

7 .They've now gone, and we've got much more efficient ones.

他们已经被运走了,我们有了更多的效率。

第七段

1 .Anything for the performers?

表演有什么改变吗?

第八段

1 .Yes, we've made a number of improvements backstage.

是的,我们在后台做了一些改进。

2 .The small, dark dressing rooms we used to have have been converted into two large airy rooms, so they're much more comfortable now.

我们曾经有过的小的、黑色的更衣室,已经被改建成了2个大的通风房间,所以现在他们舒服多了。

3 .And the state - of - the - art electronic sound and lighting systems have been installed.

国家最先进的电子音响和照明系统已安装。

第一段

1 .OK, so what's the first play that audiences can see when the theatre reopens?

好的,剧院重新开张让观众可以看到第一次演出是什么?

第二段

1 .We've got a very exciting production of Peter Shaffer's Royal Hunt of the Sun, which is currently touring the country.

我们有一个非常令人兴奋的‘谢弗的皇家狩猎的太阳’,目前正在环游全国。

2 .That starts on October the 13th and runs till the 19th.

从十月十三日开始,直到第十九日结束。

3 .We're experimenting a bit with the time the curtain goes up.

我们正在尝试开幕早一点。

4 .We used to start all our performances at 7:30, but that made it difficult for people to go home by public transport, so instead we're beginning at 7, because at 9:45, when it finishes, there are still buses running.

我们开始我们的表演在7。30,但这让人们很难赶上回家的公共交通,所以我们开演在7点,因为在9。45,当它结束时,还有巴士运行。

5 .Tickets are already selling fast.

门票已经卖得很快。

6 .The Friday and Saturday performances sold out almost immediately and, in fact, now there are only tickets for Monday and Thursday.

星期五和星期六的表演几乎立即就被卖光了,事实上,现在只有星期一和星期四的票了。

第三段

1 .How much are they?

他们是多少钱?

第四段

1 .We've introduced a simpler price structure.

我们已经介绍了一种更简单的价格结构。

2 .Ticket prices used to range from £6 to £30 but now they're all £18.

门票价格过去是£6到£30范围但现在他们都£18。

3 .They're available from the box office, in person, by phone, fax or post, or online.

他们可以从票房,亲自,通过电话,传真或邮寄,或网上购标。

第五段

1 .OK, Lynne, now if you'd like to give the contact details for the theatre...

好的,琳恩,现在如果你能给我戏剧的联系方式…