始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Good morning everyone.

大家早上好

2 .My name’s Janet Parker and I’m the human resources manager.

我叫Janet Parker。我是人力资源部经理。

3 .We’re very happy to welcome you to your new apprenticeship.

我们非常高兴地欢迎你们参加实习。

4 .I hope that the next six months will be a positive and enjoyable experience for you.

我希望接下来的六个月对你们来说是一次积极愉快的经历。

第二段

1 .I’d like to start with some general advice about being an apprentice.

我想从当实习生的一些建议开始。

2 .Most of you have very little or no experience of working for a big organisation

你们中的大多数人只有很少或根本没有在大公司工作的经验

3 .and the first week or so may be quite challenging.

因此第一周对于你们来说可能是相当具有挑战性的。

4 .There will be a lot of new information to take in

你们会有很多新的信息需要接受

5 .but don’t worry too much about trying to remember everything.

但是不要太担心自己记不住所有的事情。

第三段

1 .The important thing is to check with someone if you’re not sure what to do

重要的是,如果你们不确定该做什么,就去问问别人

2 .you’ll find your supervisor is very approachable and won’t mind explaining things or helping you out.

你们会发现你们的主管很平易近人,他们不会介意为你们解释或提供帮助。

3 .You’re here to learn so make the most of that opportunity.

你们是来学习的,所以要好好利用这个机会。

4 .You’ll be spending time in different departments during your first week

在第一周,你们会在不同的部门呆上一段时间

5 .so make an effort to talk to as many people as possible about their work

所以要努力和尽可能多的人谈论他们的工作

6 .you’ll make some new friends and find out lots of useful information.

你们会结交一些新朋友,并且会找到很多有用的信息。

第四段

1 .As well as having a supervisor, you’ll each be assigned a mentor.

除了一位主管外,你们每人还将有一位导师。

2 .This person will be someone who’s recently completed an apprenticeship

导师们将是最近刚结束实习期的人

3 .and you’ll meet with them on a weekly basis.

你们将每周与他们见面。

4 .Their role is to provide help and support throughout your apprenticeship.

他们会在你们的整个实习期间提供帮助和支持。

5 .Of course, this doesn’t mean they actually do any of your work for you

当然,这并不意味着他们会为你做任何具体的工作

6 .instead they’ll be asking you about what goals you’ve achieved so far,

他们会问你们到目前为止你实现了什么目标

7 .as well as helping you to identify any areas for improvement.

以及帮助你们明确任何需要改进的领域。

8 .You can also discuss your more long-term ambitions with them as well.

你们也可以和他们讨论自己更长远的抱负。

第五段

1 .Now I just want to run through a few company policies for our apprenticeship scheme with you.

现在我想和你们过一遍我们的实习计划的一些公司政策。

2 .Most importantly, the internet.

最重要的是,互联网

3 .As part of your job you’ll be doing some research online so obviously you’ll have unlimited access for that

你们将在网上做一些调查,这是你们工作的一部分,所以很明显,你们可以无限制地使用网络

4 .but please don’t use it for personal use

但是请不要将它用于个人用途

5 .you’ll have your own phones for that.

你们会有自己的手机。

6 .Some of you have already asked me about flexible working.

你们中有些人已经问过我关于弹性工作的问题了。

7 .After your probationary three-month period

在试用三个月后

8 .some of you will be eligible for this

你们中的一些人将有弹性工作的资格

9 .but it will depend on which department you’re in and what your personal circumstances are.

但这将取决于你们所在的部门和你们的个人情况。

10 .So please don’t assume you’ll automatically be permitted to do this.

所以请不要认为你们会自动变成弹性工作制。

11 .I want to make sure there’s no confusion about our holiday policy.

我想确保你们对我们的假日政策没有疑惑。

第六段

1 .Apart from any statutory public holidays we ask that you don’t book any holidays until after your six-month apprenticeship has finished.

除任何法定公众假期外,我们要求你们在完成六个月的实习前,不要计划任何假日。

2 .Time off should only be taken if you are unwell.

只有当你们身体不舒服的时候,才可以请假。

3 .Please speak to your supervisor if this is going to be a problem.

如果这一点对你来说有问题,请向你的主管咨询。

4 .You’ll be expected to work a 40-hour week

你们应该每周工作40小时

5 .but there may be opportunities to do overtime during busy periods.

但是在繁忙的时间里会有加班的可能性。

6 .Although you’re not required to do this,

虽然加班不是硬性要求

7 .it can be a valuable experience - so we advise you to take it up if possible.

但这是一次宝贵的经历。所以我们建议你们尽可能地接受。

8 .Obviously, we understand that people do have commitments outside work,

很明显,我们理解人们在工作之外确实有脱不开身的事情

9 .so don’t worry if there are times when you are unavailable.

所以如果有时你们不在,也不要担心。

第七段

1 .As you know, we don’t have a formal dress code here

正如你所知道的,我们这里没有正式的着装规定

2 .you may wear casual clothes as long as they’re practical

你可以穿休闲的衣服,只要它们是实用的

3 .and the only restriction for shoes we have is on high heels for health and safety reasons.

我们对鞋子的唯一限制是不能穿高跟鞋,这是为了员工的健康和安全。

4 .Comfortable shoes like trainers are preferable.

像运动鞋这样舒适的鞋比较好。

5 .There’s a heavily subsidised canteen on site where you can get hot meals or salads cheaply.

这里有一家由公司补贴的职工食堂,你们可以便宜地买到热餐或沙拉。

第八段

1 .Snacks and drinks are also provided so we’ve decided to introduce a no packed lunch policy.

小吃和饮料也有供应——所以我们决定实行禁止盒装午餐的政策。

2 .This is partly to encourage healthy eating at work

这一方面是为了鼓励人们在工作时健康饮食

3 .and partly to stop people from eating at their workstation, which is unhygienic.

另一方面是为了阻止人们在工位吃东西,这是不卫生的。

4 .OK moving on to...

好的,我们继续谈谈……