始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Hello. Do you mind if I ask you some questions about your journey today? We’re doing a customer satisfaction survey.

你好。你介意我问你一些关于你今天旅行的问题吗?我们正在做顾客满意度调查。

2 .Yes. OK. I’ve got about ten minutes before my train home leaves. I’m on a day trip.

好的。离我的火车出发还有十分钟。我要去一日游。

3 .Great. Thank you. So first of all, could you tell me your name?

很好,那么首先可以先告诉我你的名字吗?

4 .It’s Sophie Bird.

是Sophie Bird。

5 .Thank you. And would you mind telling me what you do?

非常感谢,方便告诉我你的职业吗?

6 .I’m a journalist.

我是一名记者。

7 .Oh really? That must be interesting.

哦,真的吗?那一定很有趣。

8 .Yes. It is.

的确。

9 .So was the reason for your visit here today work?

所以你今天来这里的原因是因为工作吗?

10 .Actually, it’s my day off. I came here to do some shopping.

事实上,我今天休假。我来这里购物。

11 .Oh right.

好的。

12 .But I do sometimes come here for work.

但我确实有时来这工作。

13 .OK. Now I’d like to ask some questions about your journey today, if that’s OK.

好的。现在我想问一些关于你今天旅行的问题,如果可以的话。

14 .Yes. No problem.

没问题。

15 .Right, so can you tell me which station you’re travelling back to?

好的,你能告诉我你要回哪个车站吗?

16 .Staunfirth, where I live.

Staunfirth, 我所住的地方。

17 .Can I just check the spelling? S-T-A-U-N-F-I-R-T-H?

我能确认一下拼写吗? S-T-A-U-N-F-l-R-T-H?

18 .That’s right.

对的。

19 .And you travelled from there this morning?

你今天早上从那里来的?

20 .Yes.

是的。

21 .OK, good. Next, can I ask what kind of ticket you bought? I assume it wasn’t a season ticket, as you don’t travel every day.

好,很好。接下来,我能问一下你买的是哪种票吗?我认为这不是一个季票,因为你不是每天旅行。

22 .That’s right. No, I just got a normal return ticket. I don’t have a rail card so I didn’t get any discount.I keep meaning to get one because it’s a lot cheaper.

是的,我只是买了一张普通的往返票。我没有铁路卡,所以没有折扣。我一直想买一个,因为它便宜多了。

23 .Yes – you’d have saved 20% on your ticket today. So you paid the full price for your ticket?

是的,你今天可以节省20%的票钱。所以你是全价买的票?

24 .I paid £23.70.

我花了 £23.70。

25 .OK. Do you think that’s good value for money?

好的。你认为那物有所值吗?

26 .Not really. I think it’s too much for a journey that only takes 45 minutes.

其实没有。我认为这对只需要45分钟的路程来说太多了。

27 .Yes, that’s one of the main complaints we get. So, you didn’t buy your ticket in advance?

是的,这是我们收到的主要抱怨之一。这么说,你没有提前买票?

28 .No. I know it’s cheaper if you buy a week in advance but I didn’t know I was coming then.

没有。我知道提前一周买会更便宜,但我不知道到时候会来。

29 .I know. You can’t always plan ahead. So, did you buy it this morning?

我知道。你不能总是提前计划。那么,你今天早上买的吗?

30 .No, it was yesterday.

不,是昨天。

31 .Right. And do you usually buy your tickets at the station?

好的。你通常在车站买票吗?

32 .Well, I do usually but the ticket office closes early and I hate using ticket machines.

嗯,我通常是这样的,但是售票处关门很早,我讨厌使用自动售票机。

33 .I think ticket offices should be open for longer hours. There’s always a queue for the machines and they’re often out of order.

我认为售票处应该开更长时间。排队等机器的人总是很多,而且机器经常出故障。

34 .A lot of customers are saying the same thing.

很多顾客都在说这样的事情。

35 .So to answer your question … I got an e-ticket online.

所以回答你的问题…我在网上买了一张电子票。

36 .OK. Thank you. Now I’d like to ask you about your satisfaction with your journey. So what would you say you were most satisfied with today?

好的。谢谢你!现在我想问一下你对你的旅行是否满意。你今天最满意的是什么呢?

37 .Well, I like the wifi on the train. It’s improved a lot. It makes it easier for me to work if I want to.

我喜欢火车上的wifi。它快了很多。如果我需要的话,它能使我更容易工作。

38 .That’s the first time today anyone’s mentioned that. It’s good to get some positive feedback on that. And, is there anything you weren’t satisfied with?

这是今天第一次有人提到这个。得到一些积极的反馈是很好的。还有,您有什么其他不满意的地方吗?

39 .Well, normally, the trains run on time and are pretty reliable but today there was a delay; the train was about 15 minutes behind schedule.

嗯,通常情况下,火车是准点运行的,而且非常可靠,但是今天发生了一次晚点:火车晚点了大约15分钟。

40 .OK. I’ll put that down. Now I’d also like to ask about the facilities at this station.

好的。我把它记下来。我还想问一下这个车站的设施。

41 .You’ve probably noticed that the whole station’s been upgraded. What are you most satisfied with?

你可能已经注意到整个车站都升级了。你最满意的是什么?

42 .I think the best thing is that they’ve improved the amount of information about train times etc. that’s given to passengers– it’s much clearer – before there was only one board and I couldn’t always see it properly – which was frustrating.

我认为最好的事情是他们改善了提供给乘客的关于火车时间等信息的部分,这是非常清晰的——以前只有一个公告板,我不能总是及时地看到它——这是令人沮丧的。

43 .That’s good. And is there anything you’re not satisfied with?

那太好了。还有什么你不满意的吗?

44 .Let’s see … I think things have generally improved a lot. The trains are much more modern and I like the new café.

让我看看…我认为总体上有了很大的改善。火车更现代化了,我喜欢这家新的咖啡馆。

45 .But one thing is that there aren’t enough places to sit down, especially on the platforms.

但有一件事就是没有足够的地方坐下,尤其是在平台上。

46 .OK – so I’ll put ’seating’ down, shall I, as the thing you’re least satisfied with?

好的,我把“座位”这个词记下,作为你最不满意的词,好吗?

47 .Yes. OK.

好的。

48 .Can I ask your opinion about some of the other facilities? We’d like feedback on whether people are satisfied, dissatisfied or neither satisfied nor dissatisfied.

我能问问你对其他设施的意见吗?我们希望得到关于人们满意、不满意、既满意又不满意的反馈。

49 .OK.

好的。

50 .What about the parking at the station?

在车站停车的情况怎么样?

51 .Well to be honest, I don’t really have an opinion as I never use it.

老实说,我从来没有什么想法,因为我从来没有用过。

52 .So, neither satisfied nor dissatisfied for that then.

所以,既满意也有些不满意。

53 .Yes, I suppose so …

我想是这样。

54 .OK, and what about …?

好的,那么关于其他方面...?