始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Kaeden: Hello Charlotte. I’m Kaeden, one of the supervisors. Welcome to the team.

凯登:你好,夏洛特。我是凯登,我是主管之一。欢迎加入我们的团队。

2 .Charlotte: Hi Aiden.

夏洛特:你好,艾登。

3 .Kaeden: It’s Kaeden.

凯登:是凯登。

4 .Charlotte: I’m so sorry.

夏洛特:对不起。

5 .Kaeden: Don’t worry. People often get my name wrong; they never know how to spell it. It’s K-A-E-D-E-N, in case you ever need to write it.

凯登:别担心。人们经常弄错我的名字,他们从来不知道如何拼写。我的名字是 K-A-E-D-E-N,或许你有时候要写到。

6 .Charlotte: I’ll try and remember.

夏洛特:我会尽量记住的。

7 .Kaeden: So, there are a few practical things you need to sort out this morning. Then I’ll show you what you’re going to do today.

凯登:那么,今天上午你需要解决一些实际问题。然后我会告诉你今天要做什么。

8 .Charlotte: The email I received said to go to the front desk, to show my letter of appointment and pick up my badge.

夏洛特:我收到的电子邮件上说,去前台出示我的任命书并领取胸卡。

9 .Kaeden: You’ll need that for the staffroom and other areas of the supermarket where shoppers aren’t allowed.

凯登:你需要这个才能进入员工休息室和超市其他不允许顾客进入的区域。

10 .Kaeden: So, after you’ve finished at the front desk, I’ll take you to the staffroom. Put your coat and rucksack in one of the lockers there. Take whichever one is free.

凯登:你在前台办完手续后,我带你去员工休息室。把你的大衣和背包放在储物柜里,看哪个还空着就放进去。

11 .Charlotte: Will I have a key?

夏洛特:我会有钥匙吗?

12 .Kaeden: Yes. Try not to lose it. At the end of the day, leave it in the door for the next person to use.

凯登:有。尽量不要弄丢。一天结束时,把钥匙留在柜门上,供下一个人使用。

13 .Charlotte: Will do.

夏洛特:好的。

14 .Kaeden: You also need to go to the HR department to see Tiffany. She’s really helpful.

凯登:你还需要去人力资源部找蒂芙尼。她会帮到你很多。

15 .Charlotte: I was told to bring my passport with me. HR need to take a note of the number in it.

夏洛特:我被告知要带上我的护照。人力资源部门需要记下护照上的号码。

16 .Kaeden: That’s right. Or you can show your ID card.

凯登:没错。你也可以出示身份证。

17 .Charlotte: I don’t have one of those.

夏洛特:我没有身份证。

18 .Kaeden: OK. Tiffany will give you a uniform. They have lots in different sizes, so you just tell her what you need.

凯登:好的。蒂芙尼会给你一套制服。他们有很多不同尺寸的制服,你只需告诉她你需要的尺寸。

19 .Kaeden: I won’t come with you to HR – I’ve got to go and sort something else out. Problem with a bread slicer.

凯登:我不跟你去人力资源部了,我得去处理别的事情。面包切片机的问题。

20 .Charlotte: Is the HR office near the staffroom?

夏洛特:人力资源办公室在员工休息室附近吗?

21 .Kaeden: The staffroom’s on the first floor, and HR are a couple of floors above that, on the third floor. There’s a staircase outside the staffroom.

凯登:员工休息室在一楼,人力资源部在三楼。员工休息室外面有一个楼梯。

22 .Charlotte: OK.

夏洛特:好的。

23 .Kaeden: When you’ve finished with HR, come and find me in the bakery section of the shop.

凯登:等你处理完人事部的事,就来店里的面包房找我。

24 .Charlotte: I’m looking forward to getting started.

夏洛特:我很期待开始工作。

25 .Kaeden: I’ll just give you my phone number, in case you can’t find me. Have you got your phone there?

凯登:我给你我的电话号码,以防你找不到我。你带电话了吗?

26 .Charlotte: Yes . . . OK, ready.

夏洛特:有……好的,准备好了。

27 .Kaeden: It’s oh-four-one-two double-six-five nine-oh-three.

凯登:是0412 665 903。

28 .Charlotte: OK, done.

夏洛特:好的,记下来了。

第二段

1 .Kaeden: So, Charlotte, your tasks today are in the bakery section, on the sushi counter, and on the meat and fish counters.

凯登:夏洛特,你今天的任务是在面包房、寿司柜台、肉类和鱼类柜台工作。

2 .Kaeden: The first job is to check sell-by dates on the bread and cakes. If any of the dates are today’s, put a new price label on the packaging.

凯登:第一项工作是检查面包和蛋糕的销售日期。如果有任何日期是今天的,就在包装上贴上新的价格标签。

3 .Charlotte: What if any of the labels are yesterday’s dates, or older? Do I throw those items away?

夏洛特:如果标签上的日期是昨天或更早怎么办?我要扔掉它们吗?

4 .Kaeden: Yes, but that shouldn’t happen – we check the stock every day. When something needs a new price label, put a yellow one on the package, next to the original price.

凯登:是的,但这不应该发生-我们每天都会检查库存。当需要新的价格标签时,就在原来的价格标签旁边贴上黄色标签。

5 .Charlotte: OK.

夏洛特:好的。

6 .Kaeden: After that, you’ll go to the sushi takeaway counter.

凯登:然后,你就可以去寿司外卖柜台了。

7 .Charlotte: Will I be preparing boxes of food?

夏洛特:我要准备食物吗?

8 .Kaeden: For today, you’ll just be helping the staff.

凯登:今天,你只需要帮助工作人员。

9 .Charlotte: Yes, of course.

夏洛特:是的,当然。

10 .Kaeden: You’ll see lots of flat cardboard boxes at one end of the counter.

凯登:你会在柜台的一端看到很多扁平的纸箱。

11 .Kaeden: Beneath those is where we keep the plastic boxes – we run out of those really quickly, so you should bring more from the storeroom.

凯登:在这些箱子下面是我们放塑料盒的地方,但总是很快就用完了,所以你要从储藏室多拿些来。

12 .Charlotte: Is that my only task on the sushi counter?

夏洛特:这是我在寿司柜台的唯一任务吗?

13 .Kaeden: No. You also need to clean the area where they prepare the dishes. There are cloths and bottles of spray by the sink. Oh, and please make sure you clean that too.

凯登:不。你还需要清洁准备餐具的区域。水槽旁有抹布和喷射清洁剂。对了,请务必把水槽那里也打扫干净。

14 .Charlotte: Sure. That’s important, isn’t it?

夏洛特:当然,这很重要,不是吗?

15 .Kaeden: Absolutely. But you mustn’t wash up knives. You have to do some training before you’re allowed to touch sharp objects.

凯登:当然。但你不能洗刀子。你必须先接受一些培训,然后才能接触锋利的物品。

16 .Charlotte: What should I do if there are any?

夏洛特:如果有尖锐物品,我该怎么办?

17 .Kaeden: Ask someone to put them in the dishwasher.

凯登:找人把它们放进洗碗机。

18 .Charlotte: OK, thanks. I don’t want to get anything wrong.

夏洛特:好的,谢谢。我不想弄错任何东西。

19 .Kaeden: Don’t worry. You’ll be fine. And I’ll be around to help.

凯登:别担心。你会没事的。我会在你身边帮助你的。

20 .Charlotte: Right.

夏洛特:好的。

21 .Kaeden: Finally, the meat and fish counters. You need to clean the area where staff serve customers, including wiping the weighing scales.

凯登:最后是肉类和鱼类柜台。你需要打扫员工为顾客服务的区域,包括擦拭磅秤。

22 .Charlotte: OK. Anything else?

夏洛特:好的。还有什么吗?

23 .Kaeden: The fish is laid on ice, but when that starts to melt, you’ll need to get more from the cold-room.

凯登:鱼放在冰上,但当冰块开始融化时,你需要从冷藏室拿更多的冰。

24 .Charlotte: I know the staff on the food counters wear a hat. Will that be the same for me?

夏洛特:我知道食品柜台的工作人员都戴帽子。我也要戴吗?

25 .Kaeden: You won’t be serving customers directly, so no.

凯登:你们不会直接为顾客服务,所以不需要。

26 .Kaeden: But make sure you put on thermal gloves when you take anything out of the cold-room. The temperature’s low enough in there to get frostbite from touching things.

凯登:从冷藏室拿东西时一定要戴上保暖手套。那里的温度很低,碰到东西会冻伤。

27 .Charlotte: Understoood.

夏洛特:明白。