原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第一段
1 .Man: Excuse me. Would you mind if I asked you some questions? We’re doing a survey on transport.
男人:对不起。你介意我问你一些问题吗?我们正在做一个关于交通的调查。
2 .Sadie: Yes, that’s OK.
萨迪: 好的,没问题。
3 .Man: First of all, can I take your name?
男人:是的: 首先,我可以知道你的名字吗?
4 .Sadie: Yes. It’s Sadie Jones.
萨迪: 可以。我叫萨迪-琼斯。
5 .Man: Thanks very much. And could I have your date of birth – just the year will do, actually. Is that all right?
男人:非常感谢。能否告诉我你的出生日期--其实只需说出年份就可以了。这样可以吗?
6 .Sadie: Yes, that’s fine. It’s 1991.
萨迪: 是的,好。是1991年。
7 .Man: So next your postcode, please.
男人:那么接下来是你的邮编,谢谢。
8 .Sadie: It’s DW30 7YZ.
萨迪: 它是DW30 7YZ。
9 .Man: Great. Thanks. Is that in Wells?
男人: 很好。谢谢。这是在威尔斯吗?
10 .Sadie: No it’s actually in Harborne – Wells isn’t far from there, though.
萨迪: 不,实际上是在哈伯恩,不过威尔斯离那里不远。
11 .Man: I really like that area. My grandmother lived there when I was a kid.
男人:我真的很喜欢那个地区。我小时候,我的祖母就住在那里。
12 .Sadie: Yes, it is nice.
萨迪: 是的,那里很好。
13 .Man: Right, so now I want to ask you some questions about how you travelled here today. Did you use public transport?
男人: 对了,现在我想问你一些问题,你今天是怎么来的。你是否使用了公共交通工具?
14 .Sadie: Yes. I came by bus.
萨迪: 是的。我是坐公交车来的。
15 .Man: OK. And that was today. It’s the 24th of April, isn’t it?
男人: 好的。那是今天。今天是4月24日,对吗?
16 .Sadie: Isn’t it the 25th? No, actually, you’re right.
萨迪: 今天不是25号吗?不,实际上,你是对的。
17 .Man: And what was the reason for your trip today? I can see you’ve got some shopping with you.
男人:那你今天旅行的原因是什么?我看得出你带了一些购物的东西。
18 .Sadie: Yes. I did some shopping but the main reason I came here was to go to the dentist.
萨迪: 是的。我买了一些东西,但我来这里的主要原因是去看牙医。
19 .Man: That’s not much fun. Hope it was nothing serious.
男人:这可不好玩。希望不是很严重。
20 .Sadie: No, it was just a check-up. It’s fine.
萨迪: 不,这只是一次检查。没事的。
21 .Man: Good. Do you normally travel by bus into the city centre?
男人: 很好。你通常乘坐公共汽车到市中心吗?
22 .Sadie: Yes. I stopped driving in ages ago because parking was so difficult to find and it costs so much.
萨迪: 是的。我很久以前就不开车来了,因为停车位太难找了,而且费用太高。
23 .Man: I see.
男人:我明白了。
24 .Sadie: The bus is much more convenient too. It only takes about 30 minutes.
萨迪: 公交车也方便多了。只需要大约30分钟。
25 .Man: That’s good. So where did you start your journey?
男人:那很好。那么,你在哪里开始你的旅程?
26 .Sadie: At the bus stop on Claxby Street.
萨迪: 在克莱斯比街的公交车站。
27 .Man: Is that C-L-A–X-B-Y?
男人:那是C-L-A-X-B-Y吗?
28 .Sadie: That’s right.
萨迪: 是的。
第二段
1 .Man: And how satisfied with the service are you? Do you have any complaints?
男人:是的: 那你对服务的满意度如何?你有什么抱怨吗?
2 .Sadie: Well, as I said, it’s very convenient and quick when it’s on time, but this morning it was late. Only about 10 minutes, but still.
萨迪: 嗯,正如我所说的,当它准时到达时,它非常方便和快捷,但今天早上它迟到了。只有大约10分钟,但确实迟到了。
3 .Man: Yes, I understand that’s annoying. And what about the timetable? Do you have any comments about that?
男人:是的,我明白这很烦人。那时间表呢?你对此有什么意见吗?
4 .Sadie: Mmm. I suppose I mainly use the bus during the day, but any time I’ve been in town in the evening – for dinner or at the cinema – I’ve noticed you have to wait a long time for a bus – there aren’t that many.
萨迪: 嗯。我想我主要是在白天使用公交车,但任何时候我晚上在城里--吃饭或看电影--我都注意到要等很长时间才能找到一辆公交车--没有那么多车。
5 .Man: OK, thanks. So now I’d like to ask you about your car use.
男人: 好的,谢谢。那么现在我想问问你的用车情况。
6 .Sadie: Well, I have got a car but I don’t use it that often. Mainly just to go to the supermarket. But that’s about it really. My husband uses it at the weekends to go to the golf club.
萨迪: 嗯,我有一辆车,但我不经常使用。主要是为了去超市。但这差不多就这些了。我丈夫在周末用它去高尔夫俱乐部。
7 .Man: And what about a bicycle?
男人: 那自行车呢?
8 .Sadie: I don’t actually have one at the moment.
萨迪: 我现在还没有。
9 .Man: What about the city bikes you can rent? Do you ever use those?
男人:那你可以租到的城市自行车呢?你曾经使用过这些自行车吗?
10 .Sadie: No – I’m not keen on cycling there because of all the pollution. But I would like to get a bike – it would be good to use it to get to work.
萨迪: 没有--我不太喜欢骑行,因为污染问题。但我想买一辆自行车--用它来上班会很好。
11 .Man: So why haven’t you got one now?
男人:那你为什么现在还没买呢?
12 .Sadie: Well, I live in a flat – on the second floor and it doesn’t have any storage – so we’d have to leave it in the hall outside the flat.
萨迪: 我住在一个公寓里,在二楼,没有任何存储空间,所以我们必须把它放在公寓外面的大厅里。
13 .Man: I see. OK. Well, I think that’s all ...
男人:我明白了。好的。好吧,我想这就是全部......