始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Hi, Rob. How's the course going?

嗨,罗布。课上的怎么样了?

第二段

1 .Oh, hi, Mia.

哦,你好,米娅。

2 .Yeah, great.

是的,很好。

3 .I can't believe the first term's nearly over.

我不能相信第一个学期竟然快结束了。

第三段

1 .I saw your group's performance last night at the student theatre.

我看到了昨晚你们小组在学生剧场的表现。

2 .It was good.

非常的好。

第四段

1 .Really?

真的吗?

2 .Yeah ...but now we have to write a report on the whole thing, an in depth analysis.

是啊…但现在我们不得不写一个关于整个事情的汇报,并进行深入的分析报告。

3 .I don't know where to start.

我不知道从哪里开始。

4 .Like, I have to write about the role I played, the doctor, how I developed the character.

比如,我不得不写我所扮演的角色,是个医生,我是怎么把这个角色展开下去的。

第五段

1 .Well, what was your starting point?

那么,你的出发点是什么?

第六段

1 .Er ... my grandfather was a doctor before he retired, and I just based it on him.

呃……。我的祖父在退休之前是一名医生,我是基于他写的。

第七段

1 .OK, but how?

好的,但这是如何运作的呢?

2 .Did you talk to him about it?

你和他谈了吗?

第八段

1 .He must have all sorts of stories, but he never says much about his work, even now.

他一定有很多的故事,即使是现在他也从来不说太多关于他的工作。

2 .He has a sort of authority though.

但是他有一种权威性。

第九段

1 .So how did you manage to capture that?

那你是如何设法捕捉到这些点的呢?

第十段

1 .I'd ... I'd visualise what he must have been like in the past, when he was sitting in his consulting room listening to his patients.

我……。我会想象他过去是什么样子,当他坐在他的诊室里倾听他的病人的样子。

第十一段

1 .OK, so that's what you explain in your report.

好的,所以这就是你在报告中需要解释的内容。

第十二段

1 .Right.

对。

第十三段

1 .Then there's the issue of atmosphere so in the first scene we needed to know how boring life was in the doctor's village in the 1950s, so when the curtain went up on the first scene in the waiting room, there was that long silence before anyone spoke.

然后接下来就是氛围的问题--所以在第一个场景中,我们需要知道在20世纪50年代在医生村,生活是多么的无聊,所以当大幕拉开的时候第一个场景就是在候车室,在大家说话之前是很持久的沉默。

2 .And then people kept saving the same thing over and over, like 'Cold, isn't it?'

然后人们一直一遍又一遍的说着同样的话,比如“这里很冷,是不是?

第十四段

1 .Yes, and everyone wore grey and brown, and just sat in a row.

是的,然后每个人都穿着灰色和棕色的衣服,就是坐成一排。

第十五段

1 .Yes, all those details of the production.

是的,所有关于这部作品的细节。

第十六段

1 .And I have to analyse how I functioned in the group what I found out about myself.

然后我也不得不分析一下我在这个小组中是如何运作的-也就是自我发现的过程。

2 .I know I was so frustrated at times, when we couldn't agree.

我知道我自己在那个时候是如此的沮丧,当我们无法达成一致的时候。

第十七段

1 .Yes. So did one person emerge as the leader?

是的。因此,有没有一个人脱颖而出成为领导者?

第十八段

1 .Sophia did.

索菲亚就是。

2 .That was OK she helped us work out exactly what to do, for the production.

这是很好的--她帮助我们想清楚到底该怎么做,为了这个作品。

3 .And that made me feel better.I suppose.

我想这让我感觉好多了。

第一十九段

1 .When you understood what needed doing?

当你明白需要做什么的时候?

第二十段

1 .Yes.

是的。

2 .And Sophia did some research, too.

我也和索菲亚做了一些研究。

3 .That was useful in developing our approach.

那对发展我们的方法是很有用的。

第二十一段

1 .Like what?

类似什么呢?

第二十二段

1 .Well, she found these articles from the 1950s about how relationships between children and their parents, or between the public and people like bank managers or the police were shifting.

嗯,她在这些来自20世纪50年代的文章中发现了孩子和他们的父母之间的关系,或者是公众和市民之间就像是银行经理或者警察,他们之间的关系都在发生转变。

第二十三段

1 .Interesting.

有趣。

2 .And did you have any practical problems to overcome?

那你有什么实际问题需要克服的呢?

第二十四段

1 .Well, in the final rehearsal everything was going fine until the last scene that's where the doctor's first patient appears on stage on his own.

嗯,在最后一次彩排时一切都进行得很顺利直到最后一个场景一是医生的第一位病人出现在他自己的舞台上时。

第二十五段

1 .The one in the wheelchair?

就是在轮椅上的那个?

第二十六段

1 .Yes, and he had this really long speech, with the stage all dark except for one spotlight and then that stuck somehow so it was shining on the wrong side of the stage ... but anyway we got that fixed, thank goodness.

是的,他有一个很长的演讲,当时舞台一片黑暗,除了一个聚光灯--然后它不知怎么就卡住了,所以照在了舞台上的错误的一边……。但无论如何,我们修复了这个失误,谢天谢地。

第二十七段

1 .Yes, it was fine on the night.

是的,那天晚上还是很好的。

第一段

1 .But while you're here, Mia, I wanted to ask you about the year abroad option.

但是,趁你还在这里,米娅。我想问问你关于出国交换一年的这个选择。

2 .Would you recommend doing that?

你建议我这样做吗?

第二段

1 .Yes, definitely. It's a fantastic chance to study in another country for a year.

是的,当然了。能在另一个国家学习一年是一个非常好的机会。

第三段

1 .I think I'd like to do it, but it looks very competitive there's only a limited number of places.

我觉得我很想这样做的,但看起来竞争还是非常激烈的,这些地方只有有限的名额。

第四段

1 .Yes, so next year when you are in the second year of the course, you need to work really hard in all your theatre studies modules.

是的,所以明年,当你的课程已经上到第二年的时候,你需要真正努力学习所有的戏剧研究模块。

2 .Only students with good marks get places you have to prove that you know your subject really well.

只有能获得高分的学生才能得到名额--你必须证明你很了解你学习的内容。

第五段

1 .Right.

对。

2 .So how did you choose where to go?

那么你是怎么选择去哪里交换的呢?

第六段

1 .Well. I decided I wanted a programme that would fit in with what I wanted to do after I graduate, so I looked for a university with emphasis on acting rather than directing for example.

嗯。我决定我想要一个项目是可以适合我毕业以后从事的工作的,所以举个例子,我选择了一个很重视表演专业而不是导演专业的大学。

2 .It depends on you.

这都取决于你自己。

3 .Then about six months before you go, you have to email the scheme coordinator with your top three choices.

然后在你要走的大约半年,你必须要把你的前三个选择发邮件给你的计划协调员。

4 .I had a friend who missed the deadline and didn't get her first choice, so you do need to get a move on at that stage.

我有一个朋友错过了最后期限,就没有去到她的第一选择的地方,所以你在那个阶段就需要有所行动了。

5 .You'll find that certain places are very popular with everyone.

你会发现有些地方是非常受大家欢迎的。

第七段

1 .And don't you have to write a personal statement at that stage?

你是否需要在那个阶段写个自我介绍?

第八段

1 .Yes.

是的。

第九段

1 .Right.

好的。

2 .I'll get some of the final year students to give me some tips ... maybe see if I can read what they wrote.

我会向最后一年的学生们要些提示…也许我可以看看他们当初是怎么写的。

第十段

1 .I think that's a very good idea.

我认为这是一个很好的主意。

2 .I don't mind showing you what I did.

我不介意把我当时写的给你看。

3 .And while you're abroad don't make the mistake I made.

并且当你在国外时也不要犯我当时犯的错。

4 .I got so involved I forgot all about making arrangements for when I came back here for the final year.

我特别的投入,导致我忘记了为我回来后的一年做安排。

5 .Make sure you stay in touch so they know your choices for the optional modules.

所以要确保和他们保持联系,让他们知道你选择的可选模块。

6 .You don't want to miss out doing your preferred specialisms.

你不会想要错过做你喜欢的专长的。

第十一段

1 .Right.

是的。