始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Good morning. Thanks for coming in to see us here at the agency, Joe. I’m one of the agency representatives, and my name’s Sally Baker.

早上好。谢谢你来公司见我们,Joe。我是公司的一名代表,我叫Sally Baker。

2 .Hi SALLY. I think we spoke on the phone, didn’t we?

你好,Sally。 我想我们在电话上谈过了,不是吗?

3 .That’s right, we did. So thank you for sending in your CV. We’ve had quite a careful look at it and I think we have two jobs that might be suitable for you.

没错。谢谢你寄来的简历。我们已经仔细看过了,我想我们有两份工作可能适合你。

4 .OK.

好的。

5 .The first one is in a company based in North London. They’re looking for an administrative assistant.

第一个是在伦敦北部的一家公司。他们正在找一名行政助理。

6 .OK. What sort of company is it?

好的,是什么样的公司呢?

7 .They’re called Home Solutions and they design and make furniture.

它叫 Home Solutions,是一家设计和制作家具的公司。

8 .Oh, I don’t know much about that, but it sounds interesting.

哦,我不太清楚它,但听上去很有趣。

9 .Yes, well as I said, they want someone in their office, and looking at your past experience it does look as if you fit quite a few of the requirements.

是的,就像我说的,他们需要一个人在他们的办公室。根据你过去的经验,你确实符合这些要求。

10 .So on your CV it appears you’ve done some data entry?

你的简历显示你似乎做过一些数据录入的工作?

11 .Yes.

是的

12 .So that’s one skill they want. Then they expect the person they appoint to attend meetings and take notes there …

这是他们想要的一项技能。然后,他们希望自己指定的人可以参加会议,并在那里做记录……

13 .OK. I’ve done that before, yes.

我之前做过这样的工作。

14 .And you’d need to be able to cope with general admin.

你需要能够应付基本的管理。

15 .Filing, and keeping records and so on? That should be OK. And in my last job I also had to manage the diary.

归档,保存记录等等?应该没问题。在我的上一份工作中,我也要管理好日记。

16 .Excellent. That’s something they want here too. I’d suggest you add it to your CV –I don’t think you mentioned that, did you?

非常好。 这就是他们想要的。我建议你把它加到你的简历中。你没提过吧?

17 .No.

没有.

18 .So as far as the requirements go, they want good computer skills, of course, and they particularly mention spreadsheets.

就要求而言,他们当然需要你有良好的计算机技能,而且他们特别提到电子表格。

19 .That should be fine.

这点还好。

20 .And interpersonal skills – which would be something they’d check with your references.

至于人际交往能力——他们会和你的推荐人核实的。

21 .I think that should be OK, yes.

我想这样很好。

22 .Then they mention that they want someone who is careful and takes care with details – just looking at your CV, I’d say you’re probably alright there.

然后他们又说他们想找一个细心、会注意细节的人。根据你的简历,我觉得你可能还不错。

23 .I think so, yes. Do they want any special experience?

我也这样认为,他们还需要一些特殊经验吗?

24 .I think they wanted some experience of teleconferencing.

我想他们需要一些电话会议的经验。

25 .I’ve got three years’ experience of that.

我在这方面有三年的经验。

26 .Let’s see, yes, good. In fact they’re only asking for at least one year, so that’s great. So is that something that might interest you?

让我看一下,这非常好。 事实上,他们只要求至少一年,这足够了。你还对哪些事情感兴趣吗?

27 .It is, yes. The only thing is, you said they were in North London so it would be quite a long commute for me.

是的。唯一的问题是,你说他们在伦敦北部,所以对我来说这是一个很长的通勤时间。

28 .OK.

是的。

29 .So the second position might suit you better as far as the location goes; that’s for a warehouse assistant and that’s in South London.

所以,随着位置的原因,第二个职位可能更适合你;那是一个仓库助理,在伦敦南部。

30 .Yes, that would be a lot closer.

确实,这个会更近一些。

31 .And you’ve worked in a warehouse before, haven’t you?

并且你之前也在仓库工作过,对吧?

32 .Yes.

是的。

33 .So as far as the responsibilities for this position go, they want someone who can manage the stock, obviously, and also deliveries.

就这个职位的职责而言,他们希望有人能管理库存,当然还有配送。

34 .That should be OK. You’ve got to keep track of stuff, but I’ve always been quite good with numbers.

应该没问题。你需要跟踪一些东西,但我一直对数字很在行。

35 .Good. that’s their first requirement. And they want someone who’s computer literate, which we know you are.

很好,这是他们的第一个要求。他们还想要懂电脑的人,我们知道你懂。

36 .Sure.

当然。

37 .Then they mention organisational skills. They want someone who’s well organised.

然后他们会提到组织能力。他们想要一个有组织能力的人。

38 .Yes, I think I am.

我想我可以。

39 .And tidy?

并且需要有整理能力?

40 .Yes, they go together really, don’t they?

是的 他们都是一体的,不是吗?

41 .Sure. Then the usual stuff; they want someone who can communicate well both orally and in writing.

当然,然后是一些常见的问题;他们想要能很好地进行口头和书面交流的人。

42 .OK. And for the last warehouse job I had, one of the things I enjoyed most was being part of a team.I found that was really essential for the job.

好的。在我的上一份仓库工作中,我最喜欢的一件事就是成为团队的一员。我发现这对这份工作很重要。

43 .Excellent. Yes, they do mention that they want someone who’s used to that, yes. Now when you were working in a warehouse last time, what sorts of items were you dealing with?

太好了。是的,他们提到他们想要一个可以这样的人。您上次在仓库工作的时候,是在处理哪些事情呢?

44 .It was mostly bathroom and kitchen equipment, sinks and stoves and fridges.

大部分是浴室和厨房设备、水槽、炉灶和冰箱。

45 .So you’re OK moving heavy things?

所以你搬重物没问题吧?

46 .Sure. I’m quite strong, and I’ve had the training.

当然。我很强壮,而且受过训练。

47 .Good. Now as far as experience goes, they mention they want someone with a licence, and that you have experience of driving in London –so you can cope with the traffic and so on.

好。现在说到经验,他们提到他们想要一个有驾照的人。你有在伦敦驾驶的经验。所以这样你可以应付交通等事情。

48 .Yes, no problem.

是的,这个没有问题。

49 .And you’ve got experience of warehouse work … and the final thing they mention is customer service. I think looking at your CV you’re OK there.

你有仓库工作的经验…最后他们提到的是客户服务。我觉得看看你的简历就知道你可以。

50 .Right. So what about pay? Can you tell me a bit more about that, please …

是的。那么工资呢? 请问你能多告诉我一点吗……