始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Breda: Hello, Wayside Camera Club, Breda speaking.

布雷达:你好,Wayside相机俱乐部,我是布雷达。

2 .Dan: Oh, hello, um, my name’s Dan and I’d like to join your club.

丹:噢,你好,嗯,我叫丹,我想加入你们的俱乐部。

3 .Breda: That’s great, Dan. We have an application form – would you like to complete it over the phone, then you can ask any questions you might have?

布雷达:太好了,丹。我们有一个申请表格,你想在电话中填写吗?然后你可以问任何你可能有的问题。

4 .Dan: Oh, yes, thanks.

丹:哦,是的,谢谢。

5 .Breda: OK, so what’s your family name?

布雷达:好的,那你的姓是什么?

6 .Dan: It’s Green – Dan Green.

丹:姓格林,丹·格林。

7 .Breda: So – can I take your email address?

布雷达:那么,我可以问问你的电子邮件地址吗?

8 .Dan: Yes, it’s dan1068@market.com.

丹:好的,是dan1068@market.com。

9 .Breda: Thanks. And what about your home address?

布雷达:谢谢。你的家庭地址呢?

10 .Dan: Well, I’m about ten miles away from your club in Peacetown. I live in a house there.

丹:嗯,我离你们俱乐部的地方大约有十英里,我住在那个地方的一座房子里。

11 .Breda: OK, so what’s the house number and street?

布雷达:好的,那你的门牌号码和街道是什么?

12 .Dan: It’s 52 Marrowfield Street.

丹:是52号马罗菲尔德街。

13 .Breda: Is that M-A double R-O-W-F-I-E-L-D?

布雷达:那是M-A双R-O-W-F-I-E-L-D对吗?

14 .Dan: That’s right.

丹:没错。

15 .Breda: … and that’s Peacetown, you said?

布雷达:...然后你说是在和平镇,对吗?

16 .Dan: Uhuh.

丹:嗯。

17 .Breda: So how did you hear about our club? Did you look on the internet?

布雷达:那么你是怎么听说我们的俱乐部的?是在互联网上找到的吗?

18 .Dan: I usually do that, but this time, well, I was talking to a relative the other day and he suggested it.

丹:我通常会这样做,但这次,嗯,前几天我和一个亲戚聊天,他建议我加入。

19 .Breda: Oh, is he a member too?

布雷达:哦,他也是会员吗?

20 .Dan: He belongs to another club – but he’d heard good things about yours.

丹:他属于另一个俱乐部,但是他听说你们的俱乐部不错。

21 .Breda: OK. So what do you hope to get from joining?

布雷达:好的。那你希望通过加入我们得到什么?

22 .Dan: Well, one thing that really interests me is the competitions that you have. I enjoy entering those.

丹:嗯,有一件事让我特别感兴趣,那就是你们的比赛。我喜欢参加比赛。

23 .Breda: Right. Anything else?

布雷达:明白了。还有其他的吗?

24 .Dan: Well, I also like to socialise with other photographers.

丹:嗯,我也喜欢和其他摄影师交流。

25 .Breda: That’s great. So what type of membership would you like?

布雷达:太好了。那你想要哪种类型的会员资格?

26 .Dan: What are the options?

丹:有哪些选择?

27 .Breda: It’s £30 a year for full membership or £20 a year if you’re an associate.

布雷达:全会员每年收费30英镑,如果你是准会员则每年收费20英镑。

28 .Dan: I think I’ll go for the full membership, then.

丹:那我会选择全会员。

29 .Breda: That’s a good idea because you can’t vote in meetings with an associate membership.

布雷达:这是个好主意,因为准会员不能在会议中投票。

第二段

1 .Breda: If I could just find out a bit more about you …

布雷达:如果我能多了解一些关于你的信息...

2 .Dan: OK.

丹:好的。

3 .Breda: So you said you wanted to compete – have you ever won any photography competitions?

布雷达:你说你想参加比赛,你曾经赢过什么摄影比赛吗?

4 .Dan: Not yet, but I have entered three in the past.

丹:还没有,但是过去我参加过三次比赛。

5 .Breda: Oh, that’s interesting. So why don’t you tell me something about those? Let’s start with the first one.

布雷达:哦,那很有趣。那你为什么不给我讲讲那些比赛?我们从第一次开始说起。

6 .Dan: Well, the theme was entitled ‘Domestic Life’.

丹:嗯,主题是“家庭生活”。

7 .Breda: I see – so it had to be something related to the home?

布雷达:我明白了,所以它必须与家有关?

8 .Dan: Yeah. I chose to take a photo of a family sitting round the dinner table having a meal, and, um, I didn’t win, but I did get some feedback.

丹:是的。我选择拍了一张家人围坐在餐桌旁吃饭的照片,嗯,我没有赢,但是我得到了一些反馈。

9 .Breda: Oh, what did the judges say?

布雷达:哦,评委们说了什么?

10 .Dan: That it was too ‘busy’ as a picture.

丹:他们说这张照片过于“繁忙”。

11 .Breda: Aha – so it was the composition of the picture that they criticised?

布雷达:啊哈,所以他们批评的是照片的构图?

12 .Dan: That’s right – and once they’d told me that, I could see my mistake.

丹:没错,他们告诉我后,我就明白了我的错误。

13 .Breda: So what was the theme of the second competition?

布雷达:那么第二次比赛的主题是什么?

14 .Dan: Well, my university was on the coast and that area gets a lot of beautiful sunsets, so that was the theme.

嗯,我的大学位于海边,那个地区有很多美丽的日落,所以主题就是日落。

15 .Breda: Oh, sunsets, that’s a great theme.

布雷达:哦,日落,那是个很棒的主题。

16 .Dan: Yes. The instructions were to capture the clouds as well – it couldn’t just be blue sky and a setting sun.

丹:是的。指导要求捕捉到云朵,不能只是蓝天和落日。

17 .Breda: Sure, cause they give you all those amazing pinks and purples.

布雷达:当然,因为它们会呈现出惊人的粉色和紫色。

18 .Dan: Yeah – and I thought I’d done that well, but the feedback was that I should have waited a bit longer to get the shot.

丹:是的,我觉得我拍得不错,但反馈是我应该再等一会儿拍。

19 .Breda: I see. So the timing wasn’t right.

布雷达:我明白了。所以时间选择不对。

20 .Dan: Yes – I took it too soon, basically. And then the third competition I entered was called ‘Animal Magic’.

丹:是的,我拍得太早了,基本上是这个原因。然后我参加的第三次比赛叫做“动物的魔力”。

21 .Breda: Well, that’s a difficult subject!

布雷达:嗯,那是个难题!

22 .Dan: I know! I had to take hundreds of shots.

丹:我知道!我拍了几百张照片。

23 .Breda: I’m sure – because animals move all the time.

布雷达:我相信,因为动物一直在移动。

24 .Dan: That’s what we had to show – there had to be some movement in the scene. I got a great shot of a fox in the end, but I took it at night and, well, I suspected that it was a bit dark, which is what I was told.

丹:我们必须展示出这一点,场景中必须有一些动感。最后我拍到了一只狐狸的好照片,但是我是在晚上拍的,嗯,我怀疑它有点暗,这也是我得到的反馈。

25 .Breda: Well Dan – you seem to be really keen and we’d be delighted to have you in our club. I’m sure we can help with all those areas that you’ve outlined.

布雷达:好的丹,你似乎对此非常热衷,我们很高兴有你加入我们的俱乐部。我相信我们可以帮助你改进你提到的所有领域。

26 .Dan: Thanks, that’s great.

丹:谢谢,太好了。