始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .I've still got loads to do for our report on nutritional food labels.

我们关于营养食品标签的报告还有很多事要做。

第二段

1 .Me too.

我也是。

2 .What did you learn from doing the project about your own shopping habits?

你从你那个购物习惯的课题学到了什么呢?

第三段

1 .Well, I've always had to check labels for traces of peanuts in everything I eat because of my allergy.

恩,因为我的过敏症,所以一直要检查我吃的每个东西的标签是否含有花生。

2 .But beyond that I've never really been concerned enough to check how healthy a product is.

但除此之外,我从未真正关心过一个产品有多健康。

第四段

1 .This project has actually taught me to read the labels much more carefully.

这个课题实际上教会了我更仔细地阅读标签。

2 .I tended to believe claims on packaging like 'low in fat'.

我以前倾向于相信包装,比如“脂肪很低”。

3 .But l now realise that the 'healthy' yoghurt I've bought for years is full of sugar and that it's actually quite high in calories.

但我现在意识到,我多年来买的“健康”酸奶含有大量的糖分,而且实际上卡路里含量很高。。

第五段

1 .Ready meals are the worst...

熟食最糟糕。。。

2 .comparing the labels on supermarket pizzas was a real eye-opener.

比较超市比萨饼上的标签真是令人大开眼界。

3 .Did you have any idea how many calories they contain?

你知道它们含有多少卡路里吗?

4 .I was amazed.

我真的很震惊。

第六段

1 .Yes, because unless you read the label really carefully,

是的,因为除非你仔细阅读标签,

2 .you wouldn't know that the nutritional values given are for half a pizza.

你不会知道给你的营养价值是半个比萨饼。

第七段

1 .When most people eat the whole pizza.

大多数人都会吃掉整个披萨。

2 .Not exactly transparent is it?

很显而易见不是吗?

第八段

1 .Not at all.

并不是。

2 .But I expect it won't stop you from buying pizza?

但我想这并不会阻止你继续购买披萨吧?

第九段

1 .Probably not, no!

当然不会啦,绝不!

2 .I thought comparing the different labelling systems used by food manufacturers was interesting.

我觉得比较食物生产商使用的不同标签系统非常有趣。

3 .I think the kind of labelling system used makes a big difference.

我觉得使用的标签系统的类型有很大不同。

第十段

1 .Which one did you prefer?

你喜欢哪一个呢?

第十一段

1 .I liked the traditional daily value system best

我最喜欢传统的日常价值体系

2 .— the one which tells you what proportion of your required daily intake of each ingredient the product contains.

它告诉你产品中每种成分在你每日所需摄入量中所占的比例。

3 .I'm not sure it's the easiest for people to use but at least you get the full story.

我并不确定这是最方便人们使用的,但是至少你会知道所有的东西。

4 .I like to know all the ingredients in a product

我想知道一种产品的所有成分

5 .- not just how much fat, salt and sugar they contain.

——不仅仅是它们含有多少脂肪、盐和糖。

第十二段

1 .But it's good supermarkets have been making an effort to provide reliable information for customers.

但是好的超市一直在努力为顾客提供可靠的信息。

第十三段

1 .Yes.

是的。

2 .There just needs to be more consistency between labelling systems used by different supermarkets, in terms of portion sizes, etc.

不同超市使用的标签系统之间需要有更多的一致性,比如在份量等方面。

第十四段

1 .Mmm.

嗯。

2 .The labels on the different brands of chicken flavour crisps were quite revealing too, weren't they?

不同牌子的鸡肉味薯片上的标签也很能说明问题,不是吗?

第十五段

1 .Yeah.

是的。

2 .I don't understand how they can get away with calling them chicken flavour when they only contain artificial additives.

我不明白,当它们只含有人工添加剂时,它们怎么能被称为鸡肉味呢?

第十六段

1 .I know.

我知道。

2 .I'd at least have expected them to contain a small percentage of real chicken.

我至少会期待里面会含有一点点真的鸡肉。

第十七段

1 .Absolutely.

是的。

第十八段

1 .I think having nutritional food labeling has been a good idea, don't you?

我认为贴营养食品标签是个好主意,你说呢?

2 .I think it will change people's behaviour and stop mothers, in particular, buying the wrong things.

我认为它将改变人们的行为,特别是阻止妈妈们买错误的东西。

第一十九段

1 .But didn't that study kind of prove the opposite?

但是这个研究不是证明了相反的结果吗?

2 .People didn't necessarily stop buying unhealthy products.

人们并不一定会停止购买不健康的产品。

第二十段

1 .They only said that might be the case.

他们只是说可能会那样。

2 .Those findings weren't that conclusive and it was quite a small-scale study.

这些发现并不是结论性的,这是一个小范围的研究。

3 .I think more research has to be done.

我想还需要做更多的研究。

第二十一段

1 .Yes, I think you're probably right.

是的,我觉得你可能是对的。

第一段

1 .What do you think of the traffic-light system?

你觉得交通信号灯系统怎么样?

第二段

1 .I think supermarkets like the idea of having a colour-coded system - red, orange or green - for levels of fat, sugar and salt in a product.

我认为超市喜欢用颜色编码系统——红色、橙色或绿色——来表示产品中脂肪、糖和盐的含量。

第三段

1 .But it's not been adopted universally.

但它并没有被普遍采用。

2 .And not on all products.

并不是所有的产品都使用了。

3 .Why do you suppose that is?

你觉得为什么会那样呢?

第四段

1 .Pressure from the food manufacturers.

来自于食物生产商的压力。

2 .Hardly surprising that some of them are opposed to flagging up how unhealthy their products are.

毫不奇怪,他们中的一些人反对让大家关注他们的产品有多不健康。

第五段

1 .I'd have thought it would have been compulsory.

我想过让它可以变成强制性的。

2 .It seems ridiculous it isn't.

不是强制性的看起来很荒谬。

第六段

1 .I know.

我知道。

2 .And what l couldn't get over is the fact that it was brought in without enough consultation

我不能理解的是没有经过足够的商讨,它就被引入使用了

3 .— a lot of experts had deep reservations about it.

很多专家对此持保留意见。

第七段

1 .That is a bit weird.

那是有点奇怪。

2 .I suppose there's an argument for doing the research now when consumers are familiar with this system.

我觉得做这个研究可能有点争议,因为消费者已经熟悉了这个系统。

第八段

1 .Yeah, maybe.

恩,可能是吧。

第九段

1 .The participants in the survey were quite positive about the traffic-light system.

调查里的参与者对交通信号系统表现得非常积极。

第十段

1 .Mmm.

恩。

2 .But I don't think they targeted the right people.

但是我觉得他们没有针对正确的人群。

3 .They should have focused on people with low literacy levels

他们应该侧重于文化水平不高的人,

4 .because these labels are designed to be accessible to them.

因为这些标签是为了方便他们而设计的。

第十一段

1 .Yeah.

是的。

2 .But it's good to get feedback from all socio-economic groups.

但是如果能从所有的社会经济群体收集反馈是很好的。

3 .And there wasn't much variation in their responses.

而且他们的回答差别不大。

第十二段

1 .No.

不。

2 .But if they hadn't interviewed participants face-to-face,

但是如果他们没有面对面采访参与者,

3 .they could have used a much bigger sample size.

他们本可以使用更大的样本量。

4 .I wonder why they chose that method?

我在想他们为什么选择那种方法?

第十三段

1 .Dunno.

不知道。

2 .How were they selected?

参与者是怎么选择的?

3 .Did they volunteer or were they approached?

他们是主动参与还是被动的呢?

第十四段

1 .I think they volunteered.

我觉得是他们主动的。

2 .The thing that wasn't stated was how often they bought packaged food

不是很明白的一点就是他们多久买一次包装食物,

3 .- all we know is how frequently they used the supermarket.

我们所知道的是他们多久去一次超市。