始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Good morning, oh sorry, it's gone 12, I'll start again, good afternoon, Kingswell Sports Club, how can I help you?

早上好。哦,不好意思,已经12点了,我重新开始一下,下午好,这里是Kinswell运动俱乐部,我能帮您什么?

第二段

1 .Oh, good afternoon.

哦,下午好。

2 .I was wondering if you could give me some information about membership and facilities.

我想问一下您能否给我一些关于你们会员以及设备方面的信息。

第三段

1 .Of course.

当然可以。

2 .What would you like to know?

您想了解什么?

第四段

1 .Do you have tennis courts, for example?

比如你们是否有网球场?

第五段

1 .No, I'm afraid we don't.

这我们恐怕没有。

2 .We're primarily a golf club.

我们主要是有一个高尔夫俱乐部。

第六段

1 .What about football?

那么足球呢?

2 .I heard you had a team.

我听说你们那儿有一个队。

第七段

1 .No, I'm sorry.

不好意思,

2 .Perhaps you're thinking about Fresham Sports Centre.

我们没有。也许你想的是Fresham体育中心。

第八段

1 .Oh, right.

哦,对的。

2 .I know it.

我知道那个。

3 .I've played badminton there.

我在那儿打羽毛球。

第九段

1 .Have you?

是吗?

2 .They've got a lot of facilities we don't have and vice versa.

他们那儿有很多我们没有的设备,不过我们也有他们没有的。

3 .We do have a keep - fit studio, which is very popular with members, and then as well as that there's swimming, of course.

我们这里有一个健身房,在会员中非常受欢迎,并且还有游泳池。

第十段

1 .That's good.

不错。

2 .I like to swim every day.

我喜欢每天游泳。

第十一段

1 .We have a range of classes too.

我们还有一系列课程。

2 .Do you have judo classes?

你们有柔道课吗?

3 .I'm keen to learn.

我很想学。

第十二段

1 .Well, at the moment we offer kick - boxing.

目前我们提供跆拳道。

2 .We're planning to add judo and stretch classes soon.

我们正打算近期增加柔道课和拉伸课。

3 .We're currently running a range of yoga classes, too.

我们现在还有瑜伽课。

第十三段

1 .What about relaxing after exercise?

那锻炼之后的放松呢?

2 .I assume you have a restaurant or something.

我希望你们会有餐厅或者一些类似的。

第十四段

1 .At the moment, we've got a salad bar which is very popular.

现在,我们有一间很受欢迎的沙拉吧。

2 .We'll also have a fully - licensed restaurant by the end of the year.

我们还会在今年年底开一间齐全的餐厅。

第十五段

1 .Sounds good!

听上去不错。

第一段

1 .What kind of membership are you interested in?

你对什么种类的会员感兴趣?

第二段

1 .Um, not really sure.

呃……我不太确定。

2 .What are the options?

你们那儿有什么选择吗?

第三段

1 .Well, there are three different membership schemes.

我们这里有三种不同的会员计划。

第四段

1 .I see.

我知道。

2 .What's the difference?

它们有何不同?

第五段

1 .Well, the first one's called Gold, and you can use all the facilities at any time of the day or week.

第一个被称为黄金会员,你可以在任一周的任何一天使用所有的设施。

2 .You can also join in as many classes as you like for free.

你也可以免费加入许多你喜欢课程。

第六段

1 .That sounds good.

听起来不错。

2 .Is it very expensive?

它很贵吗?

第七段

1 .Well, you pay a £250 joining fee and then it's £450 - oh no, I'm sorry, it's just gone up by £50, sorry about that - it's now £500 for the annual subscription fee.

嗯,你付出了£250加盟费就需要£450-哦,对不起,它刚增加了£50,对不起,现在是£500年费。

第八段

1 .Right, got that.

好的,知道了。

2 .And what's the next type?

下一个类型是什么?

第九段

1 .Well, that's Silver - it's the same as Gold except you have to pay a small fee of £1.00 per lesson for any you do and you can only use the centre at certain times.

嗯,下一个是银会员一是和黄金会员一样除了你需要为你上的每节课支付一小笔也就是£1的课时费而且你只有某些时间可以来使用本中心。

第十段

1 .I see.

我明白了。

2 .So when exactly?

那么,究竟是什么时候?

第十一段

1 .You can only use the facilities between 10 am and 4.30 pm.

你只能在上午10点和下午4。30点之间使用设施。

第十二段

1 .So I couldn't use the pool at 8 in the morning or evening, then?

所以我不能在早上8点的游泳池,然后呢?

第十三段

1 .That's right.

这是对的。

第十四段

1 .OK.

好的。

2 .And the price for that?

那价格是多少?

3 .Is the joining fee the same as for Gold?

加入费和黄金会员一样吗?

第十五段

1 .Actually, it's slightly less than the £250 - it's £225, but the annual fee is only £300.

其实,这是略低于250,价格是£225,但年费仅收300£。

2 .Does that sound more like what you want?

听起来更像是你想要的吗?

第十六段

1 .Well, it's still rather more expensive than I thought.

好吧,它仍然比我想象的更贵。

2 .I'm a student here in England and I'm only here for six months.

我是在英国的一个学生,我只在这里六个月。

第十七段

1 .Ah, then the Bronze scheme would probably suit you best.

啊,那你最好的青铜计划可能会很适合你。

第十八段

1 .How is that different?

有什么不同吗?

第一十九段

1 .Well, some of the facilities have restricted use.

嗯,一些设施有限制使用。

第二十段

1 .And do I have to pay for classes?

我必须为报班付钱吗?

第二十一段

1 .Yes, it's £3 for each class you join.

是的,每班你加入需要是£3。

第二十二段

1 .I see.

我明白了。

2 .And what are the hours then?

那么几个小时呢?

第二十三段

1 .Between 10.30 and 3.30 weekdays only and you pay a £50 joining fee.

平日只能在10。30乖113。30之间,

2 .The annual fee is £180 - it works out at £15 a month, so that would be quite a lot cheaper.

你需要付£50加入费。年费是£180,算下来就是£15一个月,所以这是非常便宜的

第二十四段

1 .Oh, that should be all right.

哦,那应该是好的。

2 .I could come in my free periods.

我可以自由的时间来。

3 .What do I have to do if I want to join?

如果我想参加,我必须做什么?

第二十五段

1 .Well, we book you in for an assessment with an instructor, who will show you how to use all the equipment.

好的,我们会为你预约一个评估,教练会告诉你如何使用所有的设备。

2 .If you want to organise a trial session and look around the centre, you'll need to speak to David Kynchley.

如果你想在中心附近约一个试用课看看,你要跟David Kynchley说。

第二十六段

1 .Hmm. Could you spell that please?

嗯。你能拼写一下吗?

第二十七段

1 .Yes, David K-Y-N-C-H-L-E-Y.

是的,David K-y-n-c-h-l-e-y。

2 .I'll give you his direct line number.

我会给你他的直拨号码。

3 .It's oh—four—five—eight—nine—five—three—double one.

电话是,四五八九五三一一。

第二十八段

1 .Thanks.

谢谢。

第二十九段

1 .Thank you for calling Kingswell Sports Club.

感谢您致电Kingswell体育俱乐部。