始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Woman: So, I understand you’re interested in restaurant work?

女士:所以,我了解你对餐厅工作很感兴趣?

2 .Man: Yes. I’ve got a bit of experience and I can provide references.

男士:是的。我有一些经验,可以提供推荐信。

3 .Woman: That’s good. I can check all that later.

女士:很好。我可以稍后核实这些。

4 .Now, Milo’s Restaurants have some vacancies at the moment.

现在,Milo’s 餐厅目前有一些职位空缺。

5 .They’re a really good company to work for. Lots of benefits.

他们是一家非常好的公司,提供许多福利。

6 .Man: Oh right.

男士:哦,是吗?

7 .Woman: Yes. They’ve got a very good reputation for looking after staff. For example, all employees get training – even temporary staff.

女士:是的。他们在员工关怀方面有很好的声誉。例如,所有员工都接受培训,即使是临时员工。

8 .Man: Oh really? That’s quite unusual, isn’t it?

男士:哦,真的吗?这很不寻常,不是吗?

9 .Woman: Certainly is.

女士:确实如此。

10 .Man: And do staff get free uniforms too?

男士:员工还可以免费获得制服吗?

11 .Woman: Um … you just need to wear a white T-shirt and black trousers, it says here.

女士:嗯... 这里写着你只需要穿白色T恤和黑色长裤。

12 .So I guess not … But another benefit of working for a big company like this is that you can get a discount at any of their restaurants.

所以我猜不行...但像这样的大公司工作的另一个好处是你可以在他们的任何一家餐厅享受折扣。

13 .Man: Even at weekends?

男士:甚至在周末也可以吗?

14 .Woman: No, but you’ll be working then anyway.

女士:不行,但那时你肯定会工作的。

15 .Man: Oh yes. I suppose so. Most of their restaurants are in the city centre, aren’t they? So, easy to get to by bus?

男士:噢,是的。我想是这样的。他们的大部分餐厅都在市中心,对吧?所以坐公交很方便?

16 .Woman: Yes. That’s right. But if you have to do a late shift and finish work after midnight, the company will pay for you to get a taxi home.

女士:是的,你说得对。但如果你需要做一个深夜班,工作到午夜后,公司会支付你的出租车费用回家。

17 .Man: I probably won’t need one. I think I’d use my bike.

男士:我可能不需要出租车。我想我会骑自行车。

18 .Woman: OK. Now, they do have some quite specific requirements for the kind of person they’re looking for.

女士:好的。现在,他们对所寻找的人有一些特定要求。

19 .Milo’s is a young, dynamic company and they’re really keen on creating a strong team. It’s really important that you can fit in and get on well with everyone.

Milo’s 是一家年轻、有活力的公司,他们非常注重打造一个强大的团队。你能够适应并与所有人相处融洽是非常重要的。

20 .Man: Yeah. I’ve got no problem with that. It sounds good, actually.

男士:是的,这对我来说没问题。

21 .The last place I worked for was quite demanding too. We had to make sure we gave a really high level of service.

实际上,我之前工作的地方也很苛刻。我们必须确保提供高水平的服务。

22 .Woman: That’s good to hear because that will be equally important at Milo’s. I know they want people who have an eye for detail.

女士:很高兴听到这个,因为在 Milo’s,这同样重要。我知道他们想要注重细节的人。

23 .Man: That’s fine. I’m very used to working in that kind of environment.

男士:没问题。我非常习惯在这样的环境中工作。

24 .Woman: Perfect. So the only other thing that’s required is good communication skills, so you’ll need to have a certificate in English.

女士:太完美了。所需的另一件事是良好的沟通能力,所以你需要有英语证书。

25 .Man: Sure.

男士:没问题。

第二段

1 .Woman: OK. Let’s have a look at the current job vacancies at Milo’s. The first one is in Wivenhoe Street.

女士:好的,我们来看看 Milo’s 目前的职位空缺。第一个是在 Wivenhoe 街上。

2 .Man: Sorry, where?

男士:抱歉,哪里?

3 .Woman: Wivenhoe. W-I-V-E-N-H-O-E. It’s quite central, just off Cork Street.

女士:Wivenhoe。W-I-V-E-N-H-O-E。它位于科克街附近的中心地带。

4 .Man: Oh right.

男士:哦,明白了。

5 .Woman: They’re looking for a breakfast supervisor.

女士:他们正在寻找早餐主管。

6 .Man: That would be OK.

男士:那个应该可以。

7 .Woman: So you’re probably familiar with the kind of responsibilities involved.

女士:所以你可能对相关职责很熟悉。

8 .Obviously checking that all the portions are correct, etc., and then things like checking all the procedures for cleaning the equipment are being followed.

显然,要检查所有分量是否正确等,然后要检查所有清洁设备的程序是否得到遵守。

9 .Man: OK. And what about the salary? In my last job I was getting £9.50 per hour. I was hoping to get a bit more than that.

男士:好的。薪水方面如何?我上一份工作时的时薪是9.5英镑。我希望能拿到更多。

10 .Woman: Well, to begin with, you’d be getting £9.75 but that goes up to £11.25 after three months.

女士:嗯,起初你会得到9.75英镑,但三个月后会涨到11.25英镑。

11 .Man: That’s not too bad. And I suppose it’s a very early start?

男士:还可以。我猜工作时间应该很早,对吗?

12 .Woman: Mmm. That’s the only unattractive thing about this job. But then you have the afternoons and evenings free.

女士:嗯,这是这份工作唯一不太吸引人的地方。但之后你就有下午和晚上的自由时间了。

13 .So the restaurant starts serving breakfast from 7 a.m. And you’d have to be there at 5.30 to set everything up. But you’d be finished at 12.30.

餐厅从早上7点开始提供早餐。你需要在5点30分到那里进行准备。但你会在12点30分结束工作。

14 .Man: Mmm. Well, as you say, there are advantages to that.

男士:嗯,你说得对,这方面也有好处。

15 .Woman: Now, you might also be interested in the job at the City Road branch. That’s for a junior chef, so again a position of responsibility.

女士:现在,你可能还对 City Road 分店的工作感兴趣。那是一个初级厨师的职位,同样是一个负责任的职位。

16 .Man: I might prefer that, actually.

男士:实际上我可能更喜欢那个。

17 .Woman: Right, well obviously this role would involve supporting the sous chef and other senior staff.

女士:好的,显然这个职位涉及到支持副厨师和其他高级员工。

18 .And you’d be responsible for making sure there’s enough stock each week – and sorting out all the deliveries.

你将负责确保每周有足够的库存,并处理所有交付事宜。

19 .Man: I’ve never done that before, but I imagine it’s fairly straightforward, once you get the hang of it.

男士:我以前从未做过那个,但我想一旦掌握了就相当简单。

20 .Woman: Yes, and you’d be working alongside more experienced staff to begin with, so I’m sure it wouldn’t be a problem.

女士:是的,而且一开始你会与更有经验的员工一起工作,所以我相信这不会成为问题。

21 .The salary’s slightly higher here. It’s an annual salary of £23,000.

薪水稍高一些,年薪为23,000英镑。

22 .Man: Right.

男士:好的。

23 .Woman: I know that if they like you, it’s likely you’ll be promoted quite quickly. So that’s worth thinking about.

女士:我知道如果他们喜欢你,你很可能很快就会升职。所以这值得考虑。

24 .Man: Yes. It does sound interesting. What are the hours like?

男士:是的。听起来很有趣。工作时间是怎样的?

25 .Woman: The usual, I think. There’s a lot of evening and weekend work, but they’re closed on Mondays.

女士:通常是这样的。晚上和周末的工作很多,但周一他们不开门。

26 .But you do get one Sunday off every four weeks. So would you like me to send off your …

但你每四周有一个星期日休息。所以你希望我帮你发出...