始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Hello?

你好?

第二段

1 .Hi, it's Laura Carlton here.

你好。我是萝拉卡尔顿。

2 .We've just arrived at the holiday flat, but I can't get the hot water and heating to work.

我们刚到假日酒店,但是我这里现在没有热水,我也没法使加热器工作。

第三段

1 .Oh right!

哦对了!

2 .That's easy.

这很容易。

3 .Don't worry.

别担心。

4 .In the upstairs cupboard you'll find the water heater.

你会在楼上的橱柜里找到热水器。

5 .You'll see three main controls on the left at the bottom of the heater.

在加热器底部,你会在热水器的最下面的左边的看到三个主要的控制开关。

6 .The first one-the round one on the far left-is the most important one for the heating and hot water.

第一个——在最左面的圆的那个——它是最重要的,用于加热和放热水。

7 .It's the main control switch.

它是主控开关。

8 .Make sure it's in the "on" position.

确保它是在“打开”的位置上。

9 .The switch itself doesn't light up, but the little square below will be black if the switch is "off".

开关本身是不亮的,但是如果把开关调到了“关”,下面的小正方形按钮就会变成黑色。

10 .That's probably what's happened-it's got switched off by mistake.

可能是发生了什么——可能是被错误的关闭了。

11 .The middle one of these three controls-you'll see it's slightly larger than the first one-controls the radiators.

这三个控制按钮中间的那个——你会发现它比第一个略大一些——它是控制暖气片的。

12 .If you feel cold while you're there, and need the radiators on, this needs to be turned to maximum.

如果你在那里觉得有点冷,就需要打开暖气片,它需要被开到最大。

13 .The last of the three controls-the one on the right-is usually on about a number 4 setting, which for the water in the taps is usually quite hot enough.

这三个控件中的最后一个是在右边的,通常会设置成数字4,显示水龙头里的水是足够热的。

14 .Below the heating controls in the middle is a small round plastic button.

在加热器控制开关下面的中间是一个小圆形塑料按钮。

15 .If there isn't enough water in the pipes, sometimes the heat goes out.

如果管道中没有足够的水,有时加热器就会熄灭。

16 .If this happens, you'll need to press the button to reset the heater.

如果发生这种情况,你需要按这个按钮重置一下加热器。

17 .Hold it in for about 5 seconds and the heater should come on again.

按住大约五秒左右,然后加热器应该就可以使用了。

18 .Then there's a little square indicator under the third knob, that's kind of alarm light.

然后有一个小方形的指示灯在第三个旋钮下面,这是一种报警灯。

19 .It'll flash if you need to reset the heater.

如果需要你重置加热器的话,它就会闪烁。

第四段

1 .It sounds complicated.

听起来很复杂呀……

第五段

1 .I'm sure you won't have any problems with it.

我相信你不会有任何问题。

2 .There should be some more instructions on the side of the heater.

加热器的侧面应该有更多的说明。

3 .Call me back if you can't make it work.

如果你还是不能让它正常工作,就再打电话找我。

第六段

1 .Okay.

好的

第一段

1 .While you on the phone, we haven't managed to find a few things we need, like extra pillows for the beds and some washing powder.

趁我们还在通话,我们还没能找到一些我们需要的东西,比如床上的枕头和洗衣粉。

2 .Is there any here?

这里有吗?

第二段

1 .Pillows... yes, if you look in the cupboard, the large white one upstairs-to the left of the bathroom door-there should be four or five on the top shelf.

枕头…有的。你看一下橱柜.楼上的很大的白色的那个——左边的浴室门——在顶部的架子上应该有四个或五个。

2 .And if you want to do some washing, there is some powder for that...probably by the back door.

如果你想洗衣服,也有一些洗衣粉……可能是后门。

3 .There is a kind of shelf there above the sink.

在水槽上方有一个架子。

4 .In fact, I'm sure there's some there, in a large blue box.

事实上,我肯定在一个大的蓝盒子里有一些。

5 .You need about half a cup full for each wash.

你每次洗衣服,都需要倒半杯洗衣粉。

6 .And that reminds me, the spare key to the back door is hanging on a hook on the wall by the sitting room window.

这让我想起来了,备用钥匙挂在墙上的一个钩子上,在客厅的窗户边。

7 .Please make sure to put it back when you've used it.

当你使用完时请务必把它放回去。

8 .The previous guests lost it in the garden and I had to get another one made.

前一位客人在花园里把它弄丢了,我不得不再找一个!

9 .And if you have any trouble with the lamps, you'll find some spare bulbs in a large cupboard box.

如果灯有任何问题,你会在一个大纸箱里找到一些备用灯泡。

10 .It's on top of the washing machine with all kinds of useful things in it.

箱子在洗衣机的上面,里面有各种有用的东西。

11 .Oh, and another thing I forgot to mention when we last spoke...

哦,当我们最后一次沟通时,我忘了提一件事….

第三段

1 .Yes?

什么事?

第四段

1 .I've left you a local map, so you'll be able to find your way around easily.

我给你留了一个本地地图,这样你就可以很容易地找到路。

2 .It shows the whole area.

它显示了整个区域。

3 .I put it in the top drawer of the chest under the TV in your bedroom.

我把它放在你卧室里面电视最上面的抽屉里。

4 .There is a whole file of local information in there too.

那里也有一个文件夹,里面有完整的本地信息。

第五段

1 .Thanks.

谢谢。

2 .What about visiting the town?

那关于去镇上呢?

3 .Can you give us any advice?

你能给我们什么建议吗?

第六段

1 .Yes.

可以。

2 .You need to take the car.

你需要开车去。

3 .It's too far to walk from the flat really.

从酒店步行去的话太远了。

4 .You have to pay to leave your car in all the car parks now I'm afraid...

你恐怕也需要支付停车费……

5 .I like the one that's by the station west and you can walk to the town center from there in five minutes.

我最喜欢的一个地方在车站旁边,你可以从市中心走五分钟的路程。

6 .That's where all the best restaurants are.

那里有所有的最好的餐馆。

7 .But if you want a take-away, the Italian one does really good pasta and pizzas.

但如果你想要一个外卖,意大利餐厅有很好的面食和比萨饼。

8 .Call 732281 for that one or 766119 for the Chinese.

电话是732281,或者是可以中文服务务的766119。

9 .They are both good and they'll both deliver to the flat.

他们都很好,他们都会把食物给你送到酒店。

10 .As for places to visit, yes, do go and see the railway museum.

至于参观的地方,是的,一定要去看看火车博物馆。

11 .The exhibition is small but really good.

展览虽小,但真的很好。

12 .It gets very crowded on Sundays, so I suggest you visit it on a quiet day, later in the week, but not on Thursdays, which is a market day- you won't find anywhere to park, and it's also the only day of the week when they're not open.

它每周日都很拥挤,所以我建议找一个安静的一天去参观,在本周晚些时候,但一定不能是周四,因为那天会有集市——你会找不到停车的地方,这也是它们本周唯一不开放的一天!

13 .Anything else?

还有别的问题吗?

第七段

1 .Not for the moment.

暂时没有了,

2 .Thanks!

谢谢!