始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 71033 同学完成了练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Sara, I've heard that you want to move into a homestay family. Is that correct?

Sara,我听说你要搬到一个寄宿家庭。这是真的?

第二段

1 .Yes, that's right.

是的,没错。

2 .I've been staying with my aunt and now my cousin is arriving from Singapore and my aunt needs the room for him.

我和姑姑住在一起,现在我的表姐从新加坡来,我的阿姨需要有房间给她住。

第三段

1 .Oh, that's bad luck.

哦,运气不太好。

2 .Well,I'll need to get some particulars first.

好,我得先高清细节。

3 .Err, Sara, what's your full name?

Sara,你的全名是什么?

第四段

1 .Sara Lim, and that's Sara without the 'h' at the end.

ara Lim,最后少一个H的Sara。

第五段

1 .Mmm.How old are you,Sara?

嗯。你多大了。莎拉?

第六段

1 .23, only just.

刚刚好23。

2 .It was my birthday on the 21st of August.

我的生日在八月二十一日。

第七段

1 .Ah. Happy birthday for yesterday.

祝你昨天生日快乐。

2 .How long have you been in Australia?

你在澳大利亚多久了?

第八段

1 .A year in Adelaide and 6 months in Sydney.

在阿德莱德带了一年和在悉尼六个月。

2 .I prefer Sydney.

我更喜欢悉尼,

3 .I've got more friends here.

我有更多的朋友在这里。

第九段

1 .What's your address at your aunt's house?

你姑姑家的地址是什么?

第十段

1 .Flat 1, 539 Forest Road, Canterbury.And the post code is 2036.

坎特伯雷,五三九林道,1号公寓。而邮政编码则是2036。

第十一段

1 .OK.What are you studying now?

好。你现在正在学习什么?

第十二段

1 .I was studying general English in Adelaide.

我在阿德莱德学习英语,

2 .And now I'm doing Academic English, because I'm trying to get into Medicine next year.

现在我在学学术英语,因为我想明年开始学习医学。

第十三段

1 .That sounds good, but it'll take you a long time.

听起来不错,但它会花费你很长的时间。

2 .When would you like to move out from your aunt's?

你什么时候想从你的阿姨那里搬出来?

第十四段

1 .My cousin arrives on Friday morning.

我表姐星期五早上到,

2 .So I'd better to be out on Thursday.

所以我得在星期四搬出来。

第十五段

1 .What... the 7th of September?

什么,九月七日?

2 .Yes, that's right.

是的,没错。

第一段

1 .That doesn't leave us much time.

这给我们留下的时间并不是很多。

2 .Right, OK.

是的,好的。

3 .I need to know what kind of accommodation you'd like, so I can get you something suitable.

我需要知道你想要什么样的住宿,所以我可以给你一些合适的东西。

第二段

1 .Can I share a room with someone else?

我可以和别人分享房间吗?

2 .I've been alone in my room at my aunt's and I've always shared with my sister and I like that.

在我的姑姑的房子里的时候,我独自一人在我的房间里呆着,我曾经和我妹妹一起分享,我也很喜欢。

第三段

1 .Yes., fine.

是的,好的。

2 .That'll save you money too.

那也能节省你的钱。

3 .Would you like to live with a family or do you think that a single person will be better for you?

你想和一个家庭生活在一起吗?还是你认为一个会更适合你?在我的册子上,

4 .I have lots of very nice single people on my books.

我有很多非常好的单身人士。

第四段

1 .Do you have any women living alone, retired women?

你有独居女性吗,退休的女性?

第五段

1 .Yes, I have quite a few whose children have grown up and left home.

是的。我有相当多的人,他们的孩子已经长大,离开家。

2 .In fact, I have some really lovely retired ladies, living by themselves, who just love the company of students.

事实上。我有一些很可爱的退休的女士,一个人住,她们只是喜欢学生的陪伴。

3 .Most of them live in flats, but that's not a problem for you, is it?

他们中的大部分人都住在公寓里,但这对你来说不是问题,是吗?

第六段

1 .Not at all.

一点都不介意。

2 .I'm used to that.

我已经习惯了。

3 .My aunt lives in a flat too, remember?

我的阿姨住在一个公寓里,我记得。

4 .I'm not used to a big house with a garden, swimming pool, pets and all that.

我不习惯于一个大房子,有一个花园,游泳池,宠物和所有的那些。

第七段

1 .OK, fine.

好的,好的。

2 .I know quite a bit about what you want now.

我对你现在所需要的有点了解。

3 .I should let you know that your rent will be 160 dollars per week.

我应该让你知道你的房租每周一百六十美元。

4 .You'll have to pay me 320 dollars as a deposit before you move in.

在你搬进来之前,你必须付给我三百二十美元作为定金。

5 .The deposit is as insurance, in case you break something.

存款是保险,万一你打破什么东西了。

6 .You'll need to pay monthly to me, by cash or cheque, I don't mind.

你需要用现金或支票付款给我,我不介意。

7 .You don't need to pay for gas, electricity or water, but you'll need to pay your proportion of the phone bill.

你不需要付煤气、电和水,但是你要按比例付你的电话费。

8 .Most families do that on an honour system, but you have to wait and see.

大多数家庭基于荣誉系统操作,但你必须等待。

9 .Have you got any more questions for me?

你有什么问题吗?

第八段

1 .When will you know where I can go?

你什么时候知道我能去哪里?

第九段

1 .I'll work on it now.

我现在就会开始着手,

2 .So come and see me tomorrow and I should have some news for you then.

所以明天来见我一下,那时候我应该有消息告诉你。

第十段

1 .Thanks a lot.

谢谢。

第十一段

1 .Goodbye.

再见。

2 .See you tomorrow - after lunch would be better for me.

明天见,午饭后会更好

第十二段

1 .OK, see you then.Bye.

好的,再见。再见。